PDA

View Full Version : Full Acceptance?

Paige Milano
09-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Hey all,

Well I decided to go to counselling a few weeks back, for a combination of problems including the main reason: Crossdressing, that were playing on my mind. I still find it hard to even talk about crossdressing with her, and I don't think see it changing. Can it? Do we all feel this way. However I have been coming to an acceptance of my urge to crossdress and it feels real good and exciting. I couldn't understand my urge to crossdress before but I have found its easier to accept it rather than try to block it because for myself it will never go away and I have come to a deeper understanding of it and that it is a tool for me relieve almighty stress and feel normal. Although the acceptance is great, it doesn't last long because someone comes along and brings up the issue of crossdressing or transgendered and everyone agrees its weird and they slag someone if they see someone in this bracket and everybody laughs and think its great. However this brings me right back to the start of the self hatred and wanting to stop and this has been going for a few weeks now. It may seem a silly question but is it possible to be 100% okay with yourself and your need to crossdress in the future and not be influenced by those around you. Is there girls on here that have come to this acceptance? I love the excitement I get from crossdressing now, I feel normal in the clothes but can you stop people making you feel guilty for this pleasure or is it a constant battle with yourself?? I would love to come to 100% acceptance. I know we are all different but the knowing that its possible will give me some reassurance.

Paige

carhill2mn
09-28-2011, 01:55 PM
Yes, it is possible to be 100% okay with yourself and your need to crossdress. You will learn to not over-react to unpleasant comments. No, the desire (need) to crossdress will not go away. It will take time and some effort on your part for these changes to occur.

Good luck; have fun!

Karren H
09-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Yeah... Going on a decade ago I decided there was nothing wrong with crossdressing... Nothing to be ashamed of. And even though I have no clue why I do it... Its not going away.. So I accept its part of me and moved on... To do anything less would have been self destructive. Imho.

Carol A
09-28-2011, 02:09 PM
Well hon I look at it this way, they are just cloths that cover up the human body. nearly 50 years of CD'ing and I am as happy as I can be.

Paula_56
09-28-2011, 02:10 PM
My Declaration of Independence

I am X years old. I am hard working and have a successful career. I am financially successful, I am a dedicated husband and father. I give back to my community and I am active in my church. I strive to be caring, kind, and thoughtful. I don’t drink or abuse drugs. I am honest and trustworthy. This is a part of my personality that has caused me shame and anxiety for years. There are medical and biological reasons for this. It doesn’t make me awful person, it means I’m different. I won’t feel bad about myself anymore.

suzy1
09-28-2011, 04:14 PM
Please get rid of the guilt. You are doing nothing wrong.
Who are they to judge you? Who are they to decide what’s right or wrong?
Are the rest of us here doing anything wrong? No!
Many of us including myself are 100% O.K. with our crossdressing. I see it as a wonderful part of my life.
Your guilt is being caused by the attitude of ignorant and prejudiced people. And because you are letting them get to you.

Guilt at crossdressing. It makes me angry when I here of someone suffering needlessly this way.

Please enjoy your life, have fun, and ignore the idiots out there.

A hug from, SUZY

BLUE ORCHID
09-28-2011, 04:47 PM
Hi Paige, Don't even try to understand it just enjoy it for what it is
that's what I've done for the last 63 of my 69 years.
It's who we are it's what we do.

Orchid

jillleanne
09-29-2011, 07:31 AM
Hey all,

Well I decided to go to counselling a few weeks back, for a combination of problems including the main reason: Crossdressing, that were playing on my mind. I still find it hard to even talk about crossdressing with her, and I don't think see it changing. Can it? Do we all feel this way. However I have been coming to an acceptance of my urge to crossdress and it feels real good and exciting. I couldn't understand my urge to crossdress before but I have found its easier to accept it rather than try to block it because for myself it will never go away and I have come to a deeper understanding of it and that it is a tool for me relieve almighty stress and feel normal. Although the acceptance is great, it doesn't last long because someone comes along and brings up the issue of crossdressing or transgendered and everyone agrees its weird and they slag someone if they see someone in this bracket and everybody laughs and think its great. However this brings me right back to the start of the self hatred and wanting to stop and this has been going for a few weeks now. It may seem a silly question but is it possible to be 100% okay with yourself and your need to crossdress in the future and not be influenced by those around you. Is there girls on here that have come to this acceptance? I love the excitement I get from crossdressing now, I feel normal in the clothes but can you stop people making you feel guilty for this pleasure or is it a constant battle with yourself?? I would love to come to 100% acceptance. I know we are all different but the knowing that its possible will give me some reassurance.

Paige

Yes, easily possible. I and others are living proof. Secret to success = Simply accept 100% who you are. Ignore society and let life play it's hand out and deal with it. Only you know who you are, only you are responsible for your actions, only you make your decisions, so why let others f**k with your life.