PDA

View Full Version : A new beginning

JainaCarpaccio
09-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Sorry i haven't been all that active lately but my life has been rather hectic. I've finally gotten back on my feet with a little help from the government that's going to be lastying for the next 2-3 years. A few months ago i applied for training in the Job Corps program. I'm in my third week now and finally have access to the internet and this forum again. I should be posting more on a regular basis on how i'm adjusting. One thing I'm happy about though is that since i'm no longer living with my parents, I don't have to hide what i'm wearing. I still haven't come out about being a crossdresser really, but I'm wearing women's pants more often now. They're actually more comfortable and fit better than the men's jeans i have been wearing. update you more with what's going on later.

GaleWarning
09-30-2011, 06:11 PM
Good luck JC. Glad things are working out for you.

Cynthia Anne
09-30-2011, 11:15 PM
Hi Jaina! It's nice to here you have a new beginning! I'm looking forward to reading more post from you! Hope all continues going smooth for you! Hugs!

JainaCarpaccio
09-30-2011, 11:47 PM
THings are going pretty smooth. Nobody's commented on my pants, though honestly I don't think that many people have noticed. I've been making regular trips to the Boutique which has donated clothing that students can come in a pick up for free. I've gotten several pairs of pants and a couple skirts there. Also picked up a dress/ night gown, honestly not sure which one it is. The guys that run the Boutique don't ever comment on the clothes i pick up which i think is cool. I've also started attending the bi-weekly Gay Straight Alliance meeting we have here on center.