PDA

View Full Version : 2nd GIC appointment brought forward

Rianna Humble
09-28-2011, 05:02 PM
Got a phone call on my way home from work today offering me a cancellation appointment at the Charing Cross GIC in just over 1 week! :cheer:

It didn't take me long to clear it with my bosses and to ring back to say "Yes Please"

If you have time, I would appreciate if you could spare a thought for me on the morning (UK time) of Friday 7the October, please.

I am hoping that this will be the one where they agree to set me on the road with Hormone Therapy, but whatever the outcome it will be another significant step in becoming whole for the first time in my life.

Only down side - I had wanted to drop at least one more dress size before the appointment and that now cannot happen :sad: Still, I should be able to demonstrate steady(ish) weight loss since my last appointment as an indication of my intent.

Now, at least, I have a good incentive to use my special offer on beauty treatments next week (2 for £30 instead of £20 - £25 each).

Same old quandary, though - I've got nothing to wear!

Sharon
09-28-2011, 11:15 PM
I'll be sending you my best vibes, Rianna.:meditate:

Niya W
09-29-2011, 12:08 AM
Need glasses cause I read it as I'm sending you my vibes. Oy she is not getting srs yet .

Sandra
09-29-2011, 09:32 AM
Good news Rianna :hugs:

Rianna Humble
09-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Same old quandary, though - I've got nothing to wear!

May have solved that one and reserved the shopping for other things like a new handbag, new bracelets, and such like. I am probably going to wear my suit.

Carole Cross
09-30-2011, 06:32 PM
That is good news. If they agree to give you hormones you will probably hear from them in about 5-6 weeks after your appointment, providing that your blood tests are OK.