PDA

View Full Version : face to face

Sherlyn
10-15-2005, 02:38 AM
...well tonight ,,, i decide i will go for a shop at the goodwill ..boring yes but good deals if u get there at the right time ...i arrive at the parking lot park in the light ...decide to have a ciggy b4 goin in so i get out and lean on my car door while smokin it .... I am wearin jeans low cut top and long duster sweater .... then i notice a ford ranger turnin towards me .... i see the guys window goin down ...im thinkin uh oh ..hes gonna ask me somethin ...no time too panic poise deepbreath relax .......Hi Miss ,,could u tell me where theres a quiet place for a drink ..... ok now i never really practice my femme voice alot and hes waitin fer an answer ,,i could touch his nose he was soo close ....so i smile and say ..mmmmm sorry I dont...my femme voice worked ...he then sez.. ru sure miss i really could use a drink ..i simply smile and shake my head no and stayed poised and calm ...he smiled back said thank you and drove off .... into the store ...just a buncha women lookin at clothes ....looked at some skirts nothin much then dude sez..... ladies .....store closing in 10 mins,,,,, sooo out i went :)

Lauren_T
10-15-2005, 03:11 AM
...:thumbsup: :^5:

Julie York
10-15-2005, 05:20 AM
You're getting good at this eh?

:thumbsup:

Wendy me
10-15-2005, 05:39 AM
cool see you can do anything you want to do...next time get there earlyer so you have shopping time..........

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-15-2005, 05:39 AM
I'd have freaked. .WTG girl.. never been out shopping while dressed.. can't really tell you why either.. brilliant that you got the voice.. excellent

KatieZ
10-15-2005, 07:18 AM
Way to go Sherlyn :thumbsup:

From seeing your pics there is no doubt you look the part. Now that you found your voice you can donate all those drab clothes to that goodwill. ;)

Hugs

urban gypsy
10-15-2005, 09:22 AM
Sherlyn
I am in such awe of you, that took some courage just to keep yourself there and remain cool. How proud we are of you.
But retail therapy straight afterwards must have helped did you buy anything.

Stephanie Brooks
10-15-2005, 09:52 AM
Wow, that's pretty amazing, the encounter I mean. Sure, the shopping's a challenge, but talking with guys in a truck AND being successful at it is excellent. :cool:

Shannon
10-15-2005, 11:34 AM
Wow. If that ever happens to me, I'm going to remember your story. I am so happy for you. ... You are getting good!

Lauren Richards
10-15-2005, 12:20 PM
What a nice evening! Doing normal girl stuff, having interaction with others en femme, and just being yourself. Seems like you have opened the door to a new set of places you can go, things you can do. Wow!

Kaitlyn Michele
10-15-2005, 12:25 PM
Sherlyn!

love those stories, how do you practice your femme voice..

i can definitely see those femme features, if your voice is good then you are really gonna knock em dead!!

Sherlyn
10-15-2005, 02:57 PM
:) thanx grrls ..believe me it was an experince ..no choice ...had to give 100% Sherlyn lol //// I practice my voice while driving

Trinity_cat
10-15-2005, 03:05 PM
Practice makes perfect, my old mum used to say :)

Well done Sherlyn. An inspiration as always.

jolien
10-15-2005, 03:34 PM
Wow! That is amazing girl. I can't imagine the rush you got once you realized that you had been successful. Great job!

Tedi
10-15-2005, 03:53 PM
That is quite a story. Pure speculation on my part, but I'd say the guy was probably trying to pick you up. You must be doing something right.

Sherlyn
10-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Wow! That is amazing girl. I can't imagine the rush you got once you realized that you had been successful. Great job!
...actually it was weird right after ....as i said to Kew ...it was like hmmmmm...what just happened here did he think he was talking too a female .. it was surreal .....BUT!!! ... it sure cured my doubt about going in the store ...... sally'd right in ...:) no cares ....:) the rush hit me then !!

Sherlyn
10-15-2005, 03:55 PM
Tedi ...actually i thought the same ...i shoulda said in my male voice ...you buying sweety ...lol ...nawwwww not that type of grrl .....

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-15-2005, 05:28 PM
Very cool! :thumbup:

Khriss
10-15-2005, 05:59 PM
As Sherlyn ,, is prettier than the vast majority of GG's out and about.. I often wondered where the "worry" came from? though I do understand the "angst" of wishing to pass.... Sherlyn is soo beautiful and femminine...threads of how to fend off unwanted advances seem more likely ...:cool: xx"K"

paulaN
10-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Sherlyn, you've come a long way, keep on girlen.

Laurie Ann
10-15-2005, 08:43 PM
Great story Sherlyn just goes to show beauty and poise go together, you obviously have both with plenty to spare.