PDA

View Full Version : Going OUT!

VictoriaP
09-29-2011, 08:48 PM
I just found out tonite that my wife, who is accepting of my crossdressing, but totally mortified at the idea of me going out in public dress up, will be going away for 4 days over the weekend of Halloween! I will be going out en femme! I am so excited just at the idea that I will be able to be dressed fulltime for nearly 4 days AND can go out when and where I please. I live in a neighborhood that would not be tolerant of a crossdresser, but since it is Halloween weekend I think
I can push the envelope a bit. I cannot wait!
One question that I need an opinion on, is my hair. I have grown out my hair for the past year and it is very nice but barely to my shoulders. I have a couple really nice wigs but wearing them over all this hair is a bit 'warm'. What do you think? Should I do my own hair, or wear a one of my pretty wigs? By the way, the wigs are different from my natural hair color.

Eryn
09-29-2011, 10:12 PM
Cheers on getting to go out. It really is the best!

Concerning you hair, will it blend with the styles/colors used by typical GGs in your area? Where I live, few 50ish GGs have their natural hair color so those who don't dye their gray do stand out a bit. OTOH, you might not have any gray yet or you may live in a locale where women aren't as quick to the dye bottle.

CarlaWestin
09-29-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm so jealous but, I get my time too. Since you have the time factor on your side, how about going to a salon and getting your own hair professionally styled. Then go to MAC for the ultimate make over. If you don't like the way your hair looks afterward, get it cut drab style. Oh my! Four days? I'd wear high heels to bed!

Cynthia Anne
09-29-2011, 10:30 PM
I hope you enjoy your four days! Get your hair styled and enjoy being pampered! Hugs!

Sarah Doepner
09-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Four days should give you the chance to try your own hair and the wigs with multiple different outfits and see what works the best. Try it all!

"Mary"
09-29-2011, 10:38 PM
That's so great. Definitely take advantage of this opportunity to try all sorts of outfits, etc. It's hard to say on the hair/wig question without seeing what each would look like with different outfits. Good luck deciding.

sara.s
09-29-2011, 10:39 PM
Wig doesn't feel natural at all.. but does keep head warm.. You could get your hair styled the day she leaves, and get a drab cut before she returns back.. win-win-win for both of you and for Halloween.. :)

Chickhe
09-30-2011, 12:14 AM
Personally, halloween works best if you go to a party in a female costume If you go out natural looking then you could get away with it, but maybe not for 4 days in front of your neighbors. I tend to have better luck with a wig because the style and colors scream out female... and my natural hair would make it easier for someone I know to recognize me.

Tina B.
09-30-2011, 09:18 AM
When I had it, I always thought nothing beats your real hair, but it could look so good it gives you away.
Tina B.

xristy
09-30-2011, 09:25 AM
I had long hair when younger. I did love my long hair at times, but it is much more of a pain to take care of. Due to my job, I have since chopped my hair to a more typical male style. For me, wigs are great since you can easily change the style, color and length at any time. Perhaps wigs are a good place to start since you can try different styles and perhaps find one that you can "grow" into.

As for wigs, I always go for colors that are in my natural tones. That way it looks more natural on me. Some colors do not look right on some people due to thier skin tone. Try to look natural and not stick out, unless you stick out in a positive way.

marny
10-02-2011, 11:30 PM
Your post is obvious. You want to wear your own hair. if you can't fix it pay someone to help you, Have fun Hon!

linda allen
10-04-2011, 06:24 AM
....... I live in a neighborhood that would not be tolerant of a crossdresser, but since it is Halloween weekend I think I can push the envelope a bit. I cannot wait! .........
You might get away with leaving the house and getting in your car each evening on Halloween weekend because folks would think you're going to a party. Walking around dressed in the middle of the day is a different story. They will wonder. They may ask your wife about it.

Jenny Doolittle
10-04-2011, 08:28 AM
I hope you enjoy your four days to the max!

One question, does your wife know your plans, and what are her thoughts? If you are anything like me after you have had this opportunity, you will want another and another. I hope that you and your wife can arrange for additional times to experience time as Victoria together.