PDA

View Full Version : My pics ....at last!

flicka
09-01-2004, 12:06 AM
I have finally overcome the intricacies of posting pics. I feel I deserve a PhD!
However, I shan't inundate you with more, but wonder how I rate? Bearing in mind I am well past the three-score-and-ten! Love to all you young girls ...'bye

geronto2
09-01-2004, 12:40 AM
Hi! Flicka, or should I say "Gina", Firstly you asked me if I was an oldie, well, I suppose I would like to kid my self and say no, but that all depends where you stand in the age race, I am three score years and nearly ten, now to comment on your pics all I can say is they are realy fantastic I can't see your face too well but the rest of you is absolutly terrific, Wow! what lovely legs you have,after reading your opening story all I can say is your partner must be a very lucky man.

lots of hugs!
love Geronto

LilSteff
09-01-2004, 02:45 AM
Very nice Flicka, Love those long legs,
I'm still battling the avator, and I'm not having much luck. I would apreciate any advice
xoxoxo
Steff

Sandra H
09-01-2004, 02:56 AM
Hi. You look great, I can no work out how to attach, but when I do I will add some photos of myself. I am 52 and like to dress my age. Not frumpy, but not too sex either.

I think when it comes to dressing age has it's advantages. We go out dressed as "middle aged" women and noboby takes that much notice to us. The young men are not interested in women of our age.

Once again, thanks for the lovely photos and a very well done.

Tristen Cox
09-01-2004, 03:00 AM
I have finally overcome the intricacies of posting pics. I feel I deserve a PhD!
However, I shan't inundate you with more, but wonder how I rate? Bearing in mind I am well past the three-score-and-ten! Love to all you young girls ...'bye

Nice hun, hope my legs look that good when I'm your age.

Love TC

LilSteff: remember your avatar must be 125 pixels by 125 pixels. Took me forever to make mine that small :confused: . Save picture as a .jpeg or .tif file first then try shrinking or cropping until you get the right pixels.

LilSteff
09-01-2004, 04:18 AM
Thanks Tristen, I'll try. That the problem I'm having and Didn't know how to make them smaller
Thanks again
xoxoxo

LilSteff
09-01-2004, 05:07 AM
No Phd for me. I tried to save the pic as a jpeg. but I don't seem to get any options to downsize it. I'm still trying
xoxoxoxo
Steff

Olesha
09-01-2004, 11:06 AM
flicka
You look fab. If you were't male I could fancy you.
Love
Olesha

Tristen Cox
09-01-2004, 11:15 AM
LilSteff,

I'm sure you want to get this cleared up quick.
I can help you two ways if you would like.:o

1.:D ) Send me your pic via e-mail and I will fix the size for you and return it.{ tristencx@yahoo.com }
2.;) ) Below are instructions for Windows XP.
(P.m. me if you are on a different system)

If you are on a Windows XP, use the 'Paint' program:
Right-click the picture...
go to 'OPEN WITH' on the little menu...
chose 'PAINT'...
then when picture opens in new window, go to top left and left click 'Image' from the menu...
then left click 'STRETCH/SKEW'from the little window. You start at full 100%, to shrink: lower the numbers(evenly to retain dimensions). Then save.

Let me know, I'll be checking this thread.

Amelie
09-01-2004, 11:58 AM
Very nice Flicka!!! You even have some nice furniture, not like the boxes I use.

Love Amelie

Summer
09-01-2004, 12:35 PM
If you need help with a picture getting the right number of pixels. I have photoshop and It is easy. NO cropping necessary. Just make the picture with the correct number of pixels.
I would be happy to do this for you just email me with an attachment and I will fix it for you and send it back with the 125 x 125.

Hope this helps.
Summer

joannablake
09-01-2004, 03:28 PM
I would have to agree you look very nice indeed.

Love Always
Joanna

LilSteff
09-01-2004, 08:06 PM
Hi Tristen
Thanks for the info, I'm trying. My computer isn't wanting to work well with me.. I'm going to try a few more times and if it don't work, I'll do what you said,
I'll e-mail you the pics I have and you can do it for me ....
I can't thank you enough
xoxoxo
Steff

Gina
09-08-2004, 01:58 AM
Dear Flicka,
Loved the pics especially the one in the arm chair, you sit so elegantly.
Gina ;)

geronto2
09-14-2004, 02:24 AM
Flicka... I must tell you that I am completly captured by your elegance, you sit so well, you have the best legs that I have seen for such a long time and last of all you do dress very well "matronly" you seem to be charming,I do find it hard to beleive that you are in your 70th year; you can realy teach us younger ones a thing or two.

lov you so much

g.

geronto2
09-16-2004, 04:21 AM
Hi! Flicka you are a very amazing person, you have the elegance of a Dutchess, the figure of a film star, and wow do I likethe back drops, yes and can I come home to your place some time????? you must love your job, you are a make up artist????????, because you can not be the age you say you are...with legs like that. you are very special......

what do you think!!

lov

YOUR G.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX X2

nadiasangel
09-16-2004, 04:37 AM
i cant really see your face
do u wear makeup??