PDA

View Full Version : Looking for shoes?

Teddie
10-15-2005, 08:14 AM
Hi,

In the move Dukes of Hazard, Jessica Simpson wore a pair of shoes that I've fallen in love with. :jumping: And, I want a pair. :cheeky: Can anyone tell me what brand they are?

knelson
10-16-2005, 06:59 PM
I believe those are Jante or at least they have some very similiar to those/ And yes they are sexy

jessi girl
10-16-2005, 07:15 PM
im not sur eof the brand name she's wearin but check out this site>>>
www.forplayonline.com
very sexy outfits and , mmmmm,a huge selection of heels and alot of color and sizing choices. i have ordered from them oodles of times. never a problem. and relativly quick delivery. but i guess that would depend on where you are at. they are outta cali. & im in pa . and very pleased with the time of delivery. alot of what they offer leans toward the daring and sleaxy/stripper side, but thats lil''ol me :>). seriously, their heel selectin is large. from nice to naughty while on the site, do as i did, order a catalog,it's free(if you can use your addr, or however you could), you can even call in your order. thats what i did.--jessi girl:) ps. you can also check out www.heelsforless.com i have never tried this buisness yet, but it looks promising

Teddie
10-17-2005, 06:16 AM
Thanks for the help girls. So, far no luck in finding that style, but I've got a lot more digging to do.

CDtv
10-17-2005, 12:52 PM
The style appears very similar to the brand below. I found it at Zappos. Thanks for letting us look around too, some of my favorite things to do

Steve Madden Wickerr