PDA

View Full Version : What do we do if we find members pics that were stolen

DonniDarkness
09-30-2011, 06:11 AM
I was looking for crossdressing couples sites and clicked a link that took me to a page that has a members photo on it.

Do i tell that person? I dont want to embarrass them. But i feel they should know that their pics are stolen. But if they gave permission i dont want to embarass them.

Mod plz contact me.

-Donni-

Kaitlyn26
09-30-2011, 06:26 AM
I would ask them if they have a profile there, and then if they tell you that they do not, you tell them yes you do!

DonniDarkness
09-30-2011, 06:27 AM
its not the kind of place that has profiles..

its one of those sites that just has pics up and then a link to a sex site.

Kaitlyn26
09-30-2011, 06:54 AM
Just send a pm to a mod or something. The names of the mods and admins are all linked by the forum that they care for. I think Sandra is the head admin though. I'm not sure if they can do anything about it for the person, or if it's a case that the person has to take the problem on. If they're uploaded attachment pics then the forum may have some sort of a blanket copyright to prevent someone from stealing member's pics. If they're hosted elsewhere then they may not have anything to say about it.

Karren H
09-30-2011, 06:55 AM
I've had mine stolen a lot and had success in getting them removed from the offending site... I'm flatterered that they like them and since I put them out in the public I don't really care if someone wants to use one as long as they ask first... I've never found one myself... Friends let me know they saw one. And where. Everything from a TG bride video to an indian crossdressing forum!

The best one was this german guy... A moderator for a German woman's leg appreciation forum. Wanted to use my legs on his site.. Apparently there weren't enough good looking german women's legs available? I don't know. I posted a couple dozen photos there... Lol.

So Definitely. Tell the person you saw it.

Cynthia Anne
09-30-2011, 07:08 AM
Sheee-it happens! I would PM the one the picture belongs to! And let her take it from there! Hugs!

DonniDarkness
09-30-2011, 07:15 AM
I was tracking back to the link to post it in a PM and found another members photos out there too.

facepalms.....im turning off google for the rest of the morning

anyway i PMed the members.

-Donni-

PS. if you find my pics out there please tell me!! we sexy people should be getting paid if they are going to use our photos.....jus sayin

jennCD
09-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Two years ago I found that a bunch of photos from a few members here were bulk uploaded to a usenet server. I let them know immediately. Seemed the only right thing to do.

:)
jenn

Barbara Dugan
09-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Happened to me twice on some adult sites, some people were using my pictures on their profiles.I got the warning from friends that know that I don't live on LA or NY.

Shelly Preston
09-30-2011, 01:15 PM
Contact someone on staff by private message and we will do what we can

In the past we have had other sites remove pic that have been stolen

The person who belongs to the pics will need to be contacted as they may have given permission for they're pics to be used

Jeannie
09-30-2011, 04:45 PM
Another reason why I can't post full photos anywhere. This kind of thing can completely destroy the character for those of us that do not want to be outed. Sorry for being negative but it is the truth.

Sandra
10-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Seeing as Shelly has given a reply, this thread is now closed.