PDA

View Full Version : Dating

sue1965
09-30-2011, 09:17 AM
Since my divorce and coming out to all my family and friends, I have met some very nice ladies. After chatting and talking with them for a couple weeks, I opened up to them. A couple have become good friends, but nervous about dating because of there home life and how there family would handle it. I am currently dating 2 GG's, they both know about my cross dressing and also know about each other. One lives about 25 miles from me, the other about 50 miles. I seem to like the one that lives farther but it is hard to have such a distant relationship. They are both OK with a once a week date at this point and unless my feelings grow towards one or the other, I am also. They have both asked to see me dressed up and like the pictures I sent. The GG that lives closer is OK with it but also nervous how her family would react if they found out. The one living in Rochester (50 miles away) really likes it and wants to either visit here or for me to bring clothes, make up, wig and forms to her place.
Any thoughts on how to handle this would be greatly appreciated.

JillyNylonz
09-30-2011, 09:28 AM
You would be seriously regretting it if you do not have a dress up date with the lady that lives further. Go for it !

xristy
09-30-2011, 09:31 AM
I have to agree with with Jilly. If you have someone that wants to see you dressed and you like her, you need to go for it. The worst thing would be to not do anything about it. You will regret it.

Toni Citara
09-30-2011, 09:36 AM
If you pass up the opportunity now, you will look back with regret.

Go for it!

Mikka
09-30-2011, 09:43 AM
I agree, go for it. If you don't you will always wonder!!!

Joanna41
09-30-2011, 09:51 AM
Go for the one who is more accepting...even if it doesn't work out at least you were able to dress during the relationship...

Joanna

BethCD
09-30-2011, 10:10 AM
Great opportunity !!! Just do it. Keep us posted, please.
Beth

kimdl93
09-30-2011, 10:39 AM
Take your time. I know in post-divorce situations, people sometimes rush relationships and end up regretting it later. You've got an ideal starting point here...two GGs that are aware and accepting and evidently neither is trying to push you into a LTR. Enjoy their company and let time sort things out.

BTW, 50 miles aint nothin. My wife and I dated accross more than 1000 miles for nearly 2 years.

Katie Moore
09-30-2011, 11:50 AM
Make sure the women are your size if you know what I mean....

eluuzion
09-30-2011, 01:42 PM
hiya S,

Most CD stories are the exact opposite of your "problem". Nobody seems to have much luck finding women, let alone women who are open to, or encourage it!

Well, you could book a room every weekend at a nice hotel in the 25mi away city. Book it for Fri and Sat night, but request each night to be separate rooms, preferably on opposite sides of the hotel.

Friday night you meet with the "local" friend (which resolves the concern about her family). Saturday you move to the other room and spend Saturday night with the 50mi away friend. She was open to driving and it is always fun to stay out of town. You solve your distance barrier concern by only having to meet "half-way".

Plus you will get a discount after a while for routine booking!

Everybody WINS!....Fun for the Whole "Family",:D

Oh, wait a minute...the two know each other right? hmmmmmm...this could potentially create some risks that are difficult to predict. If they talk to each other and something goes south...they could both plot against you and you could end up being tied to a hotel bed, at the mercy of two fired up women......

Wait, that is a bad example, because that would be fun....

Ok, they could end up locking you outside when you were sneaking down to get ice, dressed only in your night gown...there...much better...scarier...

Ok, so this last unknown outcome is a problem. I do not feel comfortable with this arrangement for you. I am concerned about your safety.

I think the best plan would be for me to run through the plan the first couple of week-ends to make sure everything goes smoothly. If something goes horribly wrong... my martial arts background and security knowledge from my current profession will insure a manageable and lucid resolution for everyone involved. Plus, they will be angry at ME, not you. So you come in to take over as the "hero".

Yea...that's the ticket...I feel good about this...don't you? :D Ok...real quick...if you don't feel comfortable about this...raise your hand right now...

Ok, did not see any hands up...Let's DO THIS!!!

How does next week-end look for you?:heehee:

Hey...you wanted help on a plan,,,you did not say it had to be a good one...

:hugs:

:love:

GaleWarning
09-30-2011, 06:03 PM
I'd play it by ear for a while longer. The one who lives further away sounds better, but you should take time to get to know her. The other may yet surprise you.
Don't burn any bridges just yet.

Alice B
09-30-2011, 06:09 PM
I agree with everyone else. Having two woman that seem accepting is great, but the one seems to be the most accepting and interesting. Go for it and see where it leads. Just remember that there is more to a relationshipo than just her acceptance of your female side.

Patty B.
10-01-2011, 04:13 AM
Also living in rural upstate ny 50 miles isn't much. Just take your time dont know how long since your divorce either. Enjoy their company.

sue1965
10-01-2011, 08:08 AM
Thanks everyone for the advise. I am trying to establish a better/closer relationship with the one that lives father away. We both rent apartments and if things progress over time, it wouldn't be very hard for both of us to move closer to each other.

sue1965
10-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Well an update on my Dates. Being out on our second date with Lisa, the lady from Rochester, Things aren't going so well. We spent the day talking about our personal lives. She likes me a lot, even the cross dressing. but I am having a second thought's. She opened up about her personal life. We spent about 5 hours talking, Well she talked, even through dinner. She has led a very tough life and still is. A lot more than I think I could handle in a relationship. I will give it time to sink in and chat with her later in the week.
Mean while, another lady friend and I have gotten together a couple times since I started this conversation and She is in the beginning stages of a divorce. We have been out for drinks. I helped move stuff of hers and her daughters to her mom's house and was invited over for dinner. We have been friends for 6 or 7 years and she knows of the cross dressing as I told her when I went through my divorce. She came over on Monday to help me pack as I am moving at the end of the month. I was expecting her and I was wearing a blouse, skirt and high heels. She loved the outfit :)
We will see where this goes :)

sue1965
10-14-2011, 09:31 AM
Well an update on my now girlfriend Diane. Although she is still in the beginning of her divorce, We are getting very close to each other. I have been over to her mother's for dinner with Diane's mother and her daughter. Only Diane knows of the cross dressing and it will remain that way. Her daughter is everything to her, she is 15 and very disappointed in her father for having an affair and pulling himself away from her. Diane's daughter Joann, has told her mother that she likes me and gave her her approval to date me :)
Diane and I have been seeing each other as much as possible with out interfering with the time she needs to spend with her daughter.
As for the cross dressing, Diane likes it very much, maybe just a little jealous of my legs and butt. That they look nicer than hers :)
I am still packing as I am moving in with a freind at the end of the month to save money. Diane has been helping me and as we packed most of my feminine clothes we sorted out things that are to small. I offered them to her and she tried on many and has taken them home. Wednesday she invited me to spend the night. A first for us. Mother and daughter where not home. I arrived around 9 pm. She had a surprise for me, She bought me a new night gown and said to wear it for the evening. What an incredible night it was.
Well enough for now....

Central NJ62
10-14-2011, 09:45 AM
Congratulation on your new love, seem things are working out nicely for you. Keep us posted.