PDA

View Full Version : I can't bat my eyelashes

Miss Maxine
09-30-2011, 01:01 PM
No matter how hard I try. They don't wanna move that fast. I think my eyelids are crippled. :sniffle

jennCD
09-30-2011, 01:08 PM
Can you afford a motorized pair? I hear they look close to natural...

:)
jenn

Ellen James
09-30-2011, 01:11 PM
Can you afford a motorized pair? I hear they look close to natural...

:)
jenn

But I hear that changing the batteries is so hard it's easier just to replace them!

Sarah Doepner
09-30-2011, 01:13 PM
After I tried a glue-on pair, in an effort that went terribly wrong, once they were off I was able to use a Louisville Slugger to bat those eyelashes. But it wasn't pretty.

NicoleScott
09-30-2011, 01:23 PM
Fortunately, you don't have to. There's a batting-eyelashes-smiley-face (reply, go advanced) you can use.

Kate Simmons
09-30-2011, 01:58 PM
I disagree Hon. You can bat them all you want with the one smiley on here. See--:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::battingeyelas hes::battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::)

Miss Maxine
09-30-2011, 02:07 PM
:battingeyelashes: I wonder what speed you need to achieve to technically reach batting speed rather than fast blink speed. These important questions are rarely investigated by science.

I've heard that you need to acheive 88mph.

Miss Maxine
09-30-2011, 02:18 PM
Surely it would be BPS? Bats per second.
I just did an experiment by holding down the cat and lightly tapping it on the nose. The faster I tapped the faster he blinked. From this simple experiment I would estimate a respectable bat rate is about 3 bats per second. Further investigating was curtailed due to blood loss and the need to find my earring.
The risks people are willing to take for science are admirable. *raises cosmo* To progress!

Niya W
09-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Simple answer. Take a string tie one end to your eye lids and the other to your boobs. Bounce up and down. That will train them to move fast.

Karren H
09-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Excessive weight across your shoulders can cause that... So I've heard! :D

SusanLCD
09-30-2011, 03:58 PM
I can't bat my eyelashes. No matter how hard I try. They don't wanna move that fast. :sniffle

You may not be the right species of bat.

Christine1954
09-30-2011, 04:02 PM
I have been told to achieve the ultimate bat rate, that you need to wire your lashes to the lighting circuit of your residence and flick the switch..........Voila......50-60 bps.
Christine. :battingeyelashes:

Sophie86
09-30-2011, 04:11 PM
You may not be the right species of bat.

Mine seem to work fine, and I am battus shitcrazius. :battingeyelashes: :heehee:

Miss Maxine
09-30-2011, 04:58 PM
Simple answer. Take a string tie one end to your eye lids and the other to your boobs. Bounce up and down. That will train them to move fast.

I'll try this tomorrow, at the social.

PretzelGirl
09-30-2011, 06:56 PM
I'll try this tomorrow, at the social.

As I pull up my crystal ball, I see eye surgery in your future. I believe Niya's trick was meant for those with lesser frontage. :D

Miss Maxine
09-30-2011, 06:58 PM
As I pull up my crystal ball, I see eye surgery in your future. I believe Niya's trick was meant for those with lesser frontage. :D

I would imagine that it would work better, with bigger boobs. I should have excellent results.

Niya W
09-30-2011, 07:15 PM
lK6wOG_aDl8
Naw, what's the worse that can happen to Maxine ? Plays more bounce

lK6wOG_aDl8

SusanCACD
09-30-2011, 08:43 PM
Maxine!!! What social?! I have been reading you post and I am in Concord and was hoping to someday meet you. I am pretty closeted but would you share with me? (I got some great lashes from) well, that's another story!
Susan

Miss Maxine
09-30-2011, 08:44 PM
Maxine!!! What social?! I have been reading you post and I am in Concord and was hoping to someday meet you. I am pretty closeted but would you share with me? (I got some great lashes from) well, that's another story!
Susan

The River City Sparkle, in Sacramento,tomorrow. There's a thread, on it.

Miss Maxine
09-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Naw, what's the worse that can happen to Maxine ? Plays more bounce

LOL! Wow! I want that playing, everywhere I go!