PDA

View Full Version : Huge Day!

Jenniferathome
09-30-2011, 02:40 PM
My wife has known I crossdress since March. She is totally accepting and even borrows my clothes (the few that fit her). Still, she has never seen me dressed other than in a few photos. I took the day off today and did my best to look cute rather than drag queenish then waited for her to return home. As she came in I asked if she was ready to see me and she didn't hesitate, 'Let's see you." And I was out. Not nearly the big deal I thought it would be but she said I looked good and was passable, just manish in the jaw line. I can't believe how natural it felt and how fantastic she was. I am a very lucky man. The picture is what she saw.

Just had to share

Toni Citara
09-30-2011, 02:43 PM
That is FANTASTIC!!

You look beautiful!

S. Lisa Smith
Excellent!!!! You look wonderful?

kassy
You look stunning. I hope she loved it. Now she will also have a gal pal from time to time

Jenniferathome
09-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Thanks Kassy. She even said she'd have no problems going out with me. Can't wait to go shopping at Macy's with her!

JustWendy
09-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Jennifer, I don't know all the outfits you have in your wardrobe, but I can't imagine you picking a more perfect outfit than the one you did. Mission accomplished!

Wendy

AllieSF
09-30-2011, 02:55 PM
Congratulations. You picked the perfect outfit that shows off your assets, a one colored top/sweater set, cute short skirt, nice legs and a very nice wig for your face. Thanks fro sharing. I need to work on that look more.

Mikka
09-30-2011, 03:10 PM
A Grand Slam! I just love the outfit, it could not have been more perfect. You have a great wife!

Mikka

xristy
09-30-2011, 03:12 PM
My wife has known for a while, but has never seen me dressed. I hope that someday I will have a "Huge Day" as well.

You look great and I'm happy your wife knows and is ok with it.

Kittyagain
09-30-2011, 03:23 PM
It is the perfect outfit, It says, you are happy to be who you are and in love. A wonderful day I know.

Best to you both.

Kitty

Amanda22
09-30-2011, 04:20 PM
Mark this down as a special day! You have a real knack for putting together outfits, which makes you a natural. The joy you exude also confirms that. Your wife is realizing she just got a very special girlfriend in addition to a great husband. She wins, too. You are on your way, my friend! You'll have so many positive experiences out and about and I'm just so very happy for you! You absolutely deserve to enjoy every bit of this. Way to go.

Cynthia Anne
09-30-2011, 11:33 PM
Give your wife an extra hug for me! And tell her that I agree with her! You look fab! Hugs!

Donna1
10-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Jennifer you look so cute!!! I think that is wonderful!! My girlfriend is very accepting too and tries to even help me!!! You are so cutey!!! Hugs!!

Donna

Miss Maxine
10-01-2011, 12:03 AM
That's so romantic. I love happy couples! ^_^

suzanne
10-01-2011, 01:21 AM
You really do look nice in that outfit. When you do it that tastefully, how could your wife possibly not accept you en femme? So now, if your wife's level of acceptance has come this far, how close do you think you are to going out on the town together? I'm willing to guess it could happen soon! Good luck!

paulaloha
10-01-2011, 01:25 AM
Congrats to you! And your wife, she has a very beautiful husband after all! :)

It's so cool to hear stories of wives accepting guys like us.

Now go and live the dream!

Paula_56
10-01-2011, 05:06 AM
We are almost to this point, I hope someday this will happrn for me.

Roxann
10-01-2011, 05:24 AM
Very nice outfit to come out for the frist time, not over done just right

Good job
Roxann

linda allen
10-01-2011, 06:26 AM
Thanks Kassy. She even said she'd have no problems going out with me. Can't wait to go shopping at Macy's with her!

You look great. It's going to be fun going out in public and even more fun with her by your side. Two females walking down the street looks more natural than just one.

Raychel
10-01-2011, 06:28 AM
Looks Awesome, You pickes a great outfit for a first time viewing. I am glad that you wife is so accepting.

DebbieL
10-01-2011, 06:41 AM
Congratulations, you are a very lucky boy/girl, and you wife is a very lucky woman. I hope you are letting her know how much you love that she can accept you, and maybe even love you as both the boy and the girl.

The outfit looks great, and your wife could easily help you with the make-up to soften that chin a bit. You could easily go out to dinner with her.

JenniferLynn0370
10-01-2011, 06:54 AM
You look awesome girl! Congrats!!!

Jorja
10-01-2011, 07:56 AM
You look great! I love your outfit.

When I first saw your picture, I thought, what is Jenny doing on this site? Jenny is a GG and an interior designer I occasionaly work with. You look enough like her you two could be twins. :)

Tina B.
10-01-2011, 10:13 AM
Nice look for the initial unveiling, not sexual, but very feminine, and the pink looks good on you. I still remember that day 35 years ago when I first showed my wife, funny how they an make you feel so natural in front of them, when I was a nervous wreck inside. I wish I could have done as nice a job as you did, but I had a lot to learn about make up at that time. I hope the two of you can have a lot of fun with it.
Tina B.

*Vanessa*
10-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Great smile - gezz are ya happy?

Congratulations Jennifer you have a great look. This is a terrific start with your wife. I'm thinking, hang on you're going for an amazing ride. Remember to let the boy play too.. lol

erickka
10-01-2011, 10:53 AM
You looked great!! Give the wife a big bear hug and a kiss!

babs816 GG
10-01-2011, 10:55 AM
You look very pretty in pink!

B