PDA

View Full Version : 3rd person Followup inquiry

Briana90802
09-30-2011, 05:05 PM
The third person question was recently posted here again and there are the usual variety of answers, but now I'm wonder if the problem our SO's have with cding is Not that we cd but the fact that there's another person. People hate it when their friends are two-faced or act differently around others. For example I'm a hard ass at work and people don't tend to like me because I'm focused and hard working. There's a definite difference between "work Brian" and "Brian". But there's no difference between "Brian" and "Cd Brian" (just the clothes) and I think That helps with my SO. So how different are you when you're en femme? And more importantly what is it about your cding that your SO doesnt like? Have you even asked?

Alice B
09-30-2011, 06:22 PM
I thinkit is just the fact that when I'm dressed I;m not the man she married, who was (is) very macho. That said, she still accepts me as Alice as long as it is not in her face.

Kate Simmons
09-30-2011, 06:26 PM
Basically I'm more of a hard ass and more of a PITA when I'm en femme then en Homme/ Why? I had a lot of "old battleaxes" in my family and it rubbed off I guess.:)

Cynthia Anne
09-30-2011, 10:58 PM
I was always the one to get the job done at work! In fem I'm much more meddow and easy to get along with! As far as my ex-bi#ch goes She couldn't be satisfied no-way!