PDA

View Full Version : Ooooops, I Goofed!

Wendy_Marie
09-30-2011, 05:44 PM
There seems to be a trend of ladies outting themselves going around the forum lately...well it happened to me today very much by accident.

I wanted to return a Transgenders Issues book which I had borrowed from the library...So this morning I arose, got dressed and went...also ran a couple of errands and returned home feeling very tired.

Removed my wig and lay on the couch for about an hour before then jumping in the shower when I awoke.

After getting out of the shower and toweling off I hear the doorbell followed an insistant knocking at the front door....I have been expecting a package from my wife to arrive via UPS and figured this must be it so I quickly find my bathrobe, and head to the door.

At the last second I remember that my toes have been freshly polished in Pink so I scrambled into my houseslippers and looked out the door and there stands the one neighbor in the 4-plex I live in that I don't really like very much.

In one hand he is holding a Pabst Blue Ribbon Tall Boy Beer can (really and its not even noon yet.) and in the other a pink rimmed bicycle wheel...his Granddaughters bike tire...I know because I have allowed them to use my air compressor several times for the bicycle tires....
I must be the only person around with an air compressor and an air tank cause the kids who live nearby are always asking me to us my air tank to air up their bike tires...I don't mind doing it except this time I was kinda preoccupied.

Anyway..after he tells me what he needs I go back through the house and grab the air tank out of the garage and hand it to him through the door and tell him to just leave it on the steps when he is done with it and I will get it after I get dressed...as I go to hand it to him I notice he is scrutinizing me by giving me the once over and then a strange look comes over his face.:eek:

I close the door and head back into the bathroom and see exactly why...It turns out that waterproof Mascara is actually waterproof and didn't wash off in the shower...:oand neither did my Eye Shadow or the lip liner I had applied earlier...:battingeyelashes: I caught myself laughing out loud thinking about what had just happened but I don't care.:heehee:

One of my neighbors already knows about me being Trans...Ms. Kathy and her Boyfriend Brad have met me and shown great acceptance..so, now I guess Randy does too.....

Maybe this will convince him its time for him to go buy his own Bicycle Tire Pump and quit using the one that belongs to the Tranny on the block...:)

xristy
09-30-2011, 05:48 PM
It seems that the more people that know and the older you get, the less you care what others think.

I'm glad you laughed and made light of the situation.

Good luck with everything....

linda allen
09-30-2011, 05:48 PM
I guess that's what they call the "pink fog".

I got up to go out dressed today (there's a thread on the subject), got underdressed, put everything in bags and started out the door, only to realize that I had forgotten to put a shirt over my blouse! That would have been a sight for the neighbors.

Wendy_Marie
09-30-2011, 06:15 PM
I got up to go out dressed today (there's a thread on the subject), got underdressed, put everything in bags and started out the door, only to realize that I had forgotten to put a shirt over my blouse! That would have been a sight for the neighbors.

I believe this is what happened to me...the more I am able to dress the more I am becoming comfortable with things like my clothing choices, my make up and yes even my wig...I honestly just forgot I was even wearing make up..I guess its just a "Girl Thing."

Miss Maxine
09-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Maybe this will convince him its time for him to go buy his own Bicycle Tire Pump and quit using the one that belongs to the Tranny on the block...:)

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got...I'm still Tranny from the block!

Cynthia Anne
09-30-2011, 11:07 PM
I'm still laughing! I don't think you goofed at all! I think you did yourself a favor! Hugs!

Persephone
09-30-2011, 11:12 PM
I'm one who pretty much answers the door regardless of what I'm wearing (I still have a real estate guy who keeps telling me he met my wife . . . ).

But I can understand your situation. So if it comes up and you need an "out," you have a very seasonable one right now - practicing for Halloween.

Hugs,
Persephone.

linda allen
10-01-2011, 06:34 AM
............ So if it comes up and you need an "out," you have a very seasonable one right now - practicing for Halloween.

We should have Halloween every month!

Wendy_Marie
10-01-2011, 07:45 AM
I'm one who pretty much answers the door regardless of what I'm wearing (I still have a real estate guy who keeps telling me he met my wife . . . ).

But I can understand your situation. So if it comes up and you need an "out," you have a very seasonable one right now - practicing for Halloween.

Hugs,
Persephone.

No Out Needed...I made the decision when I began seeking therapy back in Feb of this year that I was done with the lying and decietful explanations....I may not go out of my way to tell everyone, but if it comes up I don't lie about it anymore...this is me, this is who I am...

wendy360
10-01-2011, 01:01 PM
I must have missed something. I can understand drinking before noon, it's 5 o'clock some where, and a tall boy, OK he's thirsty, but Pabst Blue Ribbon??!!! Seriously do people still drink that swill??

Karren H
10-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Sure it wasn't his pink bike rim? Lol.

Wendy_Marie
10-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Sure it wasn't his pink bike rim? Lol.

All I am sure of is that I have helped his Granddaughter out in the past by airing up her bike tires and I do remember her riding a bike with pink rims...

Cynthia Anne
10-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Why is his granddaughter riding HIS bike with pink rims!????????????? Don't she have one of her own!!!! I'm sorry! That's not funny! IS IT! Hugs!

Wendy_Marie
10-02-2011, 08:40 AM
Why is his granddaughter riding HIS bike with pink rims!????????????? Don't she have one of her own!!!! I'm sorry! That's not funny! IS IT! Hugs!

Actually Yes it is kinda funny...

Amy Hepker
10-02-2011, 02:00 PM
I got caught with painted toes nails one time, but it was because I had holes in my socks. A friend and his Girlfriend came over and I went outside with only socks on, well his Grilfriend noticed and metioned it to me in front of him and said don't worry about it. I guess he probably also dabbled in dressing. That was many years ago and I no longer live around there.

Wendy_Marie
10-02-2011, 03:03 PM
I got caught with painted toes nails one time, but it was because I had holes in my socks. A friend and his Girlfriend came over and I went outside with only socks on, well his Grilfriend noticed and metioned it to me in front of him and said don't worry about it. I guess he probably also dabbled in dressing. That was many years ago and I no longer live around there.

Which is why Mom use to always say..never leave the house without clean panties and fresh socks....