PDA

View Full Version : Dressing in Blues

hmerkin
10-01-2011, 06:59 AM
Hello,
I would like to know who ever wished they could dress as a female Air Force member in Blues service dress? This would include the blue blouse and blue skirt. The best part is the navy blue or sun tan pantyhose to go with regulation high heel black patent pumps. No doubt, appropriate panties and slip to be included. After 21 years in the Air Force, my dream of seeing is now a dream come
true, thank you. Thank you, Crystal

kassy
10-01-2011, 07:01 AM
Ok I always wanted to dress in the female Marine uniform with the skirt. Eventhough Navy I would do either skirt uniform. I just think that would be awesome

Cynthia Anne
10-01-2011, 07:19 AM
I think the Navy uniform for women is very classy looking and I would love to dress as such! It's nice to know that I'm not alone in this! Hugs!

Jorja
10-01-2011, 08:11 AM
You may want to be careful. Impersonating military personnel is a Federal crime.

Federal Law against wearing a military uniform in 18 USC § 702
"Whoever, in any place within the jurisdiction of the United States or in the Canal Zone, without authority, wears the uniform or a distinctive part thereof or anything similar to a distinctive part of the uniform of any of the armed forces of the United States, Public Health Service or any auxiliary of such, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both."

Then in § 704. Military medals or decorations of the same title:
(b) False Claims About Receipt of Military Decorations or Medals.— Whoever falsely represents himself or herself, verbally or in writing, to have been awarded any decoration or medal authorized by Congress for the Armed Forces of the United States, any of the service medals or badges awarded to the members of such forces, the ribbon, button, or rosette of any such badge, decoration, or medal, or any colorable imitation of such item shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Just saying.......

BLUE ORCHID
10-01-2011, 08:36 AM
You may want to be careful. Impersonating military personnel is a Federal crime.

Federal Law against wearing a military uniform in 18 USC § 702
"Whoever, in any place within the jurisdiction of the United States or in the Canal Zone, without authority, wears the uniform or a distinctive part thereof or anything similar to a distinctive part of the uniform of any of the armed forces of the United States, Public Health Service or any auxiliary of such, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both."

Then in § 704. Military medals or decorations of the same title:
(b) False Claims About Receipt of Military Decorations or Medals.— Whoever falsely represents himself or herself, verbally or in writing, to have been awarded any decoration or medal authorized by Congress for the Armed Forces of the United States, any of the service medals or badges awarded to the members of such forces, the ribbon, button, or rosette of any such badge, decoration, or medal, or any colorable imitation of such item shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Just saying.......

Oh well so much for that fantasy.

Orchid

Tina B.
10-01-2011, 09:51 AM
All that maybe true, but people have bought and worn all kinds of military uniforms at the surplus store, and worn them with out government harassment, I doubt a man in a womens uniform would be accused of trying to pass as a member of that Branch of the service, especially around Halloween.
Tina B.

Toni Citara
10-01-2011, 10:27 AM
When I was in the AF there was something that was very sexy about the female's dress uniform. Of course I was fighting my urge to CD back in the day and my then GF thought the AF would make a man out of me. I was already a man, didn't take the AF to make it happen.

Jorja
10-01-2011, 11:31 AM
All that maybe true, but people have bought and worn all kinds of military uniforms at the surplus store, and worn them with out government harassment, I doubt a man in a womens uniform would be accused of trying to pass as a member of that Branch of the service, especially around Halloween.
Tina B.

Do what you want to do. Just saying be careful.

CheyenneNicky
10-01-2011, 01:21 PM
I know its probably rude of me to say, but seeing some one not in the correct uniform weather male or female. honestly makes me feel like they are being disrespectful to my service. I am very proud of what i am and do and feel like its being its a mockery... I do apologize if i offended some one. but eh to each his own... i just wont read anybit into this.. sorry...

StaceyJane
10-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Really all you have to do to avoid trouble is not wear any medals or anthing that gives a service name.

NancyTO
10-01-2011, 08:26 PM
One of my favorite Halloween costume was a women's naval uniform. Skirt was definately not regulation length. :o

I live in Canada, but it was based on the female U.S. Navy uniform. Anyone remember Lauren Holly from the movie Down Periscope?

CheyenneNicky
10-02-2011, 12:37 AM
One of my favorite Halloween costume was a women's naval uniform. Skirt was definately not regulation length. :o

I live in Canada, but it was based on the female U.S. Navy uniform. Anyone remember Lauren Holly from the movie Down Periscope?

OK.... let me be honest here about that movie..... and my opinion about it.....I LOVE MY JOB!!!!! i joined that specific job because of that movie, and LT. blake was SEXY!...

Jane G
10-02-2011, 03:56 AM
A gentle warning. When I was in the navy I gave one of my old uniform jackets to my sister. She wore it on a night out, over her dress. Some sad type recognised that the jacket was naval uniform and threatend to report her and me for giving her the jacket. She removed the original buttons before she wore it again and no more comments. (This was just after the Falklands so people were possibly a little over zealous at that time), but it is a offence here in the uk to. So just make a few changes to make sure it's clearly not a genuine uniform.

carolynn2fem
10-02-2011, 04:36 AM
I have considered the female version (mirror image) of my Navy uniform. its not illeagal to inpersonaty me.

CheyenneNicky
10-02-2011, 11:10 AM
That guy had to be just some ass hole. she and you would have not gotten in trouble by any means. its only if you are trying to make people believe your military