PDA

View Full Version : Off to a wedding

Katie83
10-01-2011, 08:05 AM
I'm off to a wedding this afternoon in drab. I'm on the brides side of the family. I'm so jealous of all the ggs getting to wear all the beautiful dresses, cute heels, fantastic make up. They are running around getting ready now. They all look gorgeous. And i'm here just dressed in my shirt and trousers. It's so unfair.:sad: Just wanted to share this.
Katie

Rianna Humble
10-01-2011, 08:16 AM
Hope you enjoy the wedding - know how you feel

DebbieL
10-01-2011, 08:22 AM
Probably too late now, but consider underdressing. Nothing like having something sexy of your own under those big baggy trousers and baggy shirts. Takes just a little bit of the edge off the envy.

The irony is that usually, at least one of your bridemaids probably hates her dress.

BLUE ORCHID
10-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Hi Katie, Been trere and done that life's just not fair.

Orchid

Cynthia Anne
10-01-2011, 08:42 AM
OUCH! What a say story!:sad::Angry3::brokenheart::cry::cry:: Here's a :hugs: hf:

JenniferR771
10-01-2011, 08:46 AM
You in drab--and all those pretty dresses, makeup and special occasion hairdos. Sigh. Study carefully how the girls and women select shoes, purse and accesories to complete their look.
Scroll down and maybe you can get a sympathetic cluck from the FTM boy who is getting pressure from her mother to wear a dress to a wedding.

And drop by your local thrift shop. They usually have a few bridesmaid dresses offered up cheap. If you have the nerve...ask the girls at the thrift or consignment shop for help picking out accessories would suit the occasion. Take pics; show us what you would have worn. High fashion, very feminine, exudes sex, yet demure.

kristinacd55
10-01-2011, 09:03 AM
Yea, I went to a wedding in July and was picking all the dresses that I would've enjoyed wearing, especially the bridal gown! But, as was mentioned I underdressed and even put on a bit of mascara just to feel a bit more girlish.

kimmiegal
10-01-2011, 12:11 PM
I went to a wedding earlier this year and underdressed wearing a white lace garter belt, white stockings, and white lace and satin bikini panties. This outfit was planned the second I saw the invitation. The whole afternoon was so fun feeling the tug of my garters and being tucked in my satin panties. The funny thing is that other than the bride, who was wearing a GB & stockings, I'm sure that I had the fanciest lingerie on.

Wendy_Marie
10-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Try to console yourself by taking lots of mental notes on the whole affair...