PDA

View Full Version : Some day I need to thank my sister

kassy
10-01-2011, 10:52 AM
I have just joined this group and God the memories reading all the posts. I will thank my sister one day for having so many different styles I could sneak off and wear. I loved her mini skirts and tight. Along with her blouses and other skirts.
She also had find taste in panties. Some very girly feeling. I sort of miss those days in the summer when everyone was at work and I would dress in her clothes all day long.
Not to mention the time her and her friends caught me by accident and believed my lie of trying stuff on for a party. They showed me unknowingly how to do makeup. They even got me a wig to wear to the party. I was a hit although it was not initially what i was going to b for the party. Oh well it was great.

joannemarie barker
10-01-2011, 11:46 AM
I had a cd paradise in my sisters room too it was awesome :) that's a cute story about getting caught too :)

kassy
10-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Alot of people dont believe the story but it was a saturday and the party was freak party we called them. Basiclly wear something crazy. Well, I went crazy alright.

Wendy_Marie
10-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Yep, me too...I had two older and three younger sisters....it was a TG Playground when I was at home alone...most of them now know about me but not yet all.....

Cynthia Anne
10-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Well I guess getting caught is not such a bad thing after all! Thanks for the cute story! Hugs!

Jacky Aikou
10-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Alot of people dont believe the story but it was a saturday and the party was freak party we called them. Basiclly wear something crazy. Well, I went crazy alright.

That must have been a wonderful time, Kassy! I wish I got invited to parties like that.

Really, my situation was reversed - my sister was always quite the tomboy and abhorred girly clothes. I'm sure I had much less of a wardrobe than you or Wendy or JoanneMarie. Now my sister dates girls and swaps home improvement tips with me. Lately I've come to think how ironic it is that I was born a boy wanting to be a girl and vice versa for my sis. C'est la vie...

paulaloha
10-01-2011, 10:27 PM
I don't think I'll ever thank my sister, not to her face at least, I am very thankful for her and her style growing up.
I never dressed in any of my moms clothing, but I started "borrowing" from my sister at age 4-5 and did that all the way through high school.

She caught me a few times and it was usually followed with lots of yelling and screaming at me. Needless to say, she didn't think it was funny.

But I do thank her in my mind!

Frédérique
10-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Some day I need to thank my sister

I need to thank my sister, too! Actually I have two sisters, but only one deserves thanks in regards to crossdressing. I never got to wear her clothes, since she was (and is) 11 years older than me, and, unfortunately, she never considered the idea of dressing up her little brother – I just wasn’t lucky in this department, even though there was an opportunity. The presence of my other sister may have prevented such experimentation, since she was “not on the same page” when it came to fun, ideas, or questions of sexuality…
:sad:

I CAN thank my sister for opening my eyes to all things alternative – she obstinately followed un-popular forms of culture or popular entertainment, tried nearly everything, and is a strong feminine presence, close to her younger brother at all times. Thanks to her I’m not bigoted, homophobic, close-minded, or afflicted with intractable opinions. We are still very close, I am OUT to her, and, since she’s an expert seamstress, she WILL make me a dress some day. I am extremely grateful to have such a wonderful, caring, sharing, and inspirational sister!
:)

Jolene
10-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Yes, having a sister is cool. :)
I was a few years younger than she was but being about the same size as her the memories of dressing in her clothes still feels nice all these years later.

Cristi
10-02-2011, 12:00 PM
I also owe my sister a HUGE 'thank you'. She had many many things I'd borrow while home alone. I'll leave the details up to your imagination... but suffice it to say that I was in crossdresser's heaven whenever I hade time alone in the house, which was sometimes all day as both of my parents worked full-time and my sister spent as little time home as possible!

Many days, I'd get home from school, pick a full outfit out of my sister's closet and dresser, then spend the afternoon into the evening watching TV or reading in a blouse, tights and skirt before carefully putting everything back before my parents got home.

I never realized until years later that it was very obvious when a pair or tights or pantyhose had been worn since being washed, by the way they stretched out. I wonder what my sister made of finding those things back in her drawer, but she never said anything to me... perhaps she knew all along.

Beside my sister's dresser, my room had easy access to the attic where bags of old (or out of season) clothes were stored. The day that I discovered how many of those bags contained skirts, tights, blouses, dresses and almost every other piece of clothing that my sister had outgrown was a wonderful wonderful day for me. :) I even found short Summer and long flannel Winter nightgowns that I started using regularly from that point on.

Most of the items were in perfect shape and very fashionable, just outgrown by my older sister. Many of them instantly became mine. I considered them 'passed down' to a younger sister she didn't know she had. It was a very sad day when I came home from school one day to find that my mom had hauled a truckload of the things off to the thrift store :(

mayGG
10-02-2011, 05:06 PM
I didn't have a sister, just three brothers and none were cd's.

BRANDYJ
10-02-2011, 08:37 PM
I didn't have a sister, just three brothers and none were cd's.

Hi May. Perhaps you should have said, None were CD's that you knew of. lol