PDA

View Full Version : Time to myself after a really lnog while

jennCD
10-01-2011, 02:53 PM
For the first time in a few years, I actually have a few hours to myself today and I must say I have really missed the process of getting myself into Jenn-mode. The simple routine of dressing with full makeup isn't something I have much experience with but I think the result didn't turn out too bad today. I only wish I had my camera available to document it since the opportunity may not arise again for some time.

Oh well, at least I can enjoy it for what it is.... a few moments of relaxation... and maybe some house cleaning!

:)
jenn

Cynthia Anne
10-01-2011, 09:48 PM
It's a shame you can't take pictures of such a speical event! Oh how I wish I could! Maybe some day! Hugs!

Jacky Aikou
10-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Jenn, so nice you got to enjoy some time for yourself today. (I had a similar rare occasion last night (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?160955-I-Guess-There-Is-No-Escape...).) Camera is optional, I guess, but I do hope you have an apron to wear for the housework! :D

Tina B.
10-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Pictures are nice, but the fact that you have a chance to dress is the real important thing, next time, put a camera where you can grab it next time you get the chance to dress. Jacky, I agree, I always get out one of my aprons, when cooking or cleaning messy stuff up.
Tina B.