PDA

View Full Version : The coming and going of the need.

CharleneCD
10-15-2005, 01:11 PM
I have read many times about how the need to dress can come and go. Having just recently started dressing after repressing my fem side for all of my life, I had been like a kid in a candy store dressing as much as I could get away with. Then last month when we began to make the decission to move, my stress levels went way up on top of being very busy setting up for the move. Durring this time my deesire to dress has gone way down to almost nothing. Other than My pink toe nails female sanmdals, and my panties (no more tighty whiteys for me) I havnt been wearing anything fem.

Over the past couple of days I had felt the need build up. It got to the point yesterday that I told Bunny that I needed her to curl my hair like she promised. I used the excuse that I had posted and promised you gals that I would do it and post pics. In reality I just really needed to be dressed. I didn't care if I went anywhere or not, I needed to be fem. It was like an overpowering hunger. I had been having some doubts at how serious of a crossdresser I was. I had this even with coming here daily and still very much relating to all my fellow sister. I just kept reminding myserlf of the advise I see given here all the time, " the need comes and goes, be patient".

NOW I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT.

Any doubts are gone now.

Sarahgurl371
10-15-2005, 01:38 PM
Charlene,

The need does come and go for me as well. Mostly it comes, rather than goes. Oh how I look forward to alone time so that I may express myself however I feel like. But I try ro balance that with lifes stresses. Like right now I should be out mowing grass, but I just wanted to check in and see if anything was new here. Specifically didn't even put ANYTHING on, cuz I really gotta mow the damn grass! Don't think my neighbors would appreciate seeing me in a skirt in heels on the tractor. Maybe they would?

urban gypsy
10-15-2005, 02:41 PM
Hi Charlene
The need to dress has always been with me and if I can't get all dressed up for long period I get very moody due to stress. So for me the need never leaves me and I have constantly dressed for years and don't intend to ease up for the years yet to come.

windycissy
10-15-2005, 02:45 PM
It waxes and wanes for me, too. That's why purging (throwing away all your fem stuff) is such a bad, expensive mistake....right now I am in one of my female phases, and of course having a complete women's wardrobe, wig, makeup etc only reinforces my ability to explore it to the fullest. The worst feeling in the world is when you've got the urge and there's no way to fulfill it. Windy

Stephanie Kay
10-15-2005, 03:17 PM
I have come to regard my crossdressing like the wind. Sometimes it blows up a gale and I have to go out in public in full Stephanie mode; sometimes it's a gentle zephyr and I just need to hang around at home for a couple hours in bra, panties and t-shirt; and sometimes I'm completely becalmed and enjoy being Steve. My wife and I have both learned to live with the variations and we are happy!

obsessedwithpantyhose
10-15-2005, 04:36 PM
i to have been feeling the same way:(

i used to go out every saturday,,, but i have not been out since january,,
as i have been havin health problems it makes it hard to get past the front door,plus the wife works nights so i dont have a ride,,,

when i do get my legs nice and smooth and slip on a pair of pantyhose it dont last long as i cant seem to keep my hands off myself and i go to far then i dont feel like bein dressed anymore:( ,, also for some reason my shaved legs dont last 24 hours b4 i start to get hose grabbing stubble:( ,,and if i use nair it dont even last that long..

its also ALOT of work to keep the face smooth and i just dont have the drive

Sharon
10-15-2005, 04:40 PM
I've heard about this coming and going stuff. Strange phenomenon....
I guess I've built up an immunity.:)

Phillis
10-15-2005, 04:42 PM
Since I am retired the need for me now is every day. WHen in the house I dress en-femme all day. I thoroughly enjoy it. I feel more female than male so I let the urge take over. If I have to go out, I usually just wear panties and maybe pantyhose under my drab clothes. (Yuk). Sometimes I will take the chance and wear a bra with no filler in the cups as it is not noticable under a large shirt.

Katiegirl
10-15-2005, 05:16 PM
The need to dress has been with me for a long time, but over the years the opportunities have varied a great deal and when I couldn't, I had a great deal of stress that came out in the form of migraines.

In 2004 my mother, who I had been looking after for many years, died and I was alone with my own place, so from that time I have been able to dress without fear of discovery. At first it was just a few times a week but as I built up my wardrobe it became every evening and weekend except when my kids are here or I am out with friends.

I am going on holiday to South Africa for 3 weeks soon, although I am sure I will enjoy it, I will miss being Katie. As I have only brought fem cloths over the last year, I'm having to do a special shop for male cloths especially underwear.

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch.