PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Ideas

CamilleLeon
10-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Hello ladies! I am thinking about going to a Halloween party en femme this year, but I don't have any good ideas for a costume besides just going as a woman...so I was wondering if yall were going out this year or if you had any ideas that might work as inspiration...

windycissy
10-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Last year I went out as a guy dressing up as a girl dressing up as a cat. I got the idea from an episode of The Office, where one of the girls put on cute cat ears and created whiskers and a nose with eyeliner for Halloween. I added some black tights, an orange skirt and a scarf with pumpkins on it, found a tail at a costume shop and presto, I was a girlcat:

Jenny Beth
10-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Have you checked out this thread? Lots of great ideas.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?160933-My-wife-is-amazing!!-And-I-need-some-suggestions

DonniDarkness
10-02-2011, 12:34 PM
Hey cami,

I saw your new wig on shans profile page, looks great on you

maybe you could go with this?

easy to zombifie anything, really

Or you could do recent movie characters too.

But zombies are in right now.

-Donni-

Kate Simmons
10-02-2011, 01:20 PM
If I do decice to go to the club Halloween Party this year I may go as the Smallville TV series version of the DC Comics character Black Canary. I had planned that a few years ago but it fell through.:)

Stephanie47
10-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Having just read the thread concerning CDing in Muslim countries, maybe wearing a Burka with the most feminine undergarments possible and full makeup and wig wouldn't be a bad idea. If you're properly tucked you can always hiked up the Burka as far as you want. I thought of that lingerie ad that took a lot of heat from the politically correct folks. Nothing says only Muslim can wear a Burka.

Sophie86
10-04-2011, 12:14 AM
As Donni said, any femme outfit can be zombiefied. It's also possible to combine a witches hat with an LBD, or maybe add it to a sexy schoolgirl outfit with a Hogwarts tie. Then there's the goth girl thing, or gothic lolita.

Personally, I think you would go over very well as a woman, or perhaps a beauty queen. You have the looks for it, and the blonde hair would be perfect.

If you decide to do the zombie thing, here's the tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLIv0mypKDE) that my wife used to do her makeup (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?161006-Costumes-for-Masquerade-Party) this past Saturday for a masquerade party we attended.

Babeba
10-04-2011, 12:20 AM
I totally have you covered.

elusivebeauty
10-04-2011, 12:37 AM
I usually just dress up in my best vintage wear and say that I am Secretary #13 on Mad Men. That works here in Los Angeles area. If you just want to dress up as a woman and not particularly anything specific, I would suggest a Prom Queen, Sexual Harassment Video Girl, A Gossip Girl (God Forbid) or anything that you can easily pass off onto. As long as the description is amusing, you should have no problems.

DebbieL
10-04-2011, 12:57 AM
Hello ladies! I am thinking about going to a Halloween party en femme this year, but I don't have any good ideas for a costume besides just going as a woman...so I was wondering if yall were going out this year or if you had any ideas that might work as inspiration...

If you want to meet some women at the party, wear a french maid's outfit.

If you want to meet some men, wear a dominatrix outfit.

I've explained why this works in other posts, but I can tell you from experience that it does work.