PDA

View Full Version : I was wearing femm jewelry when i was out for business trip

FirstTimeCD
10-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Hi All,

Yesterday I have to fly to Atlanta and from home I was wearing femm bracelet and rings. I did not cover these with long sleeve shirt. I was wearing t-shirt and the bracelet and rings were visible to all. My arm was completely feminine. Few people were giving strange look but who cares... :)

Danni Renee
10-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Congratulations, I am happy for you! I started wearing my jewelry out about two month ago and nobody has said anything, if they even notice. I typically wear a necklace, bracelet, and anklet - they have all become my standard routine. I do not wear rings often but it is more a function of learning to wear rings (they typically bother me to wear for too long).

Danni

"Mary"
10-02-2011, 05:24 PM
What a fun simple way to express your femme self a bit. I love it and will have to look for some of my own to wear out.

Annaliese2010
10-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Hi All,

Yesterday I have to fly to Atlanta and from home I was wearing femm bracelet and rings. I did not cover these with long sleeve shirt. I was wearing t-shirt and the bracelet and rings were visible to all. My arm was completely feminine. Few people were giving strange look but who cares... :)

I bet you looked so hot! God... ya know? This is the 21st century - the 3rd millennium. If you cant go out in public wearing a diamond tennis bracelet or sapphire earrings and gold imbedded diamond ring......what good is it? I'm glad you are as you are, Kendra. Kudos!!

sissystephanie
10-02-2011, 08:35 PM
I have been wearing femme jewelery for about 20 years, regardless of my clothes. I have a pendant that I wear every day, and usually 1 or 2 bracelets and a ring on my right hand. My left hand still has my wedding ring on it even though my wife passed away 6 years ago. As far as I am concerned we are still married!! Oh yes, the pendant is always visible to anyone!! And is definitely feminine!!

GeorgiaHall
10-02-2011, 08:40 PM
That is terrific... Like to wear rings and bracelets when I can get away with it which isn't often... Congrats to you!