PDA

View Full Version : GGs offering to dress you for a laugh.....

heathr1
10-15-2005, 03:00 PM
It happened to me, but I declined and laughed it off so not to get found out.

Would you ever go along with it?

Deborah
10-15-2005, 03:04 PM
Oh yes i'd go along with it and would openly be enjoying it too. :D

Trinity_cat
10-15-2005, 03:07 PM
I should be so lucky LMAO :eek:

Darlene.
10-15-2005, 03:24 PM
For a laugh??? Don't hardly think so. I think too much of myself to let that happen.

Deborah
10-15-2005, 03:28 PM
For a laugh??? Don't hardly think so. I think too much of myself to let that happen.

That's why i said i'd openly enjoy it. Their laugh would then backfire wouldn't it? ;)

Raychel
10-15-2005, 03:54 PM
HELL YES, I woudl be glad to go along with it. I am alwasy up for a laugh, even if it is at my expense. It would be fun. I would make sure of that. :rolleyes:

urban gypsy
10-15-2005, 04:11 PM
Help to be dressed by GG,yes, but not for a laugh, I have a to greater self esteem.

Kimberly
10-15-2005, 05:44 PM
This scamper landed me in a big pile of poo...

And this is how one of my friends found out about me: I told her, because I didn't want her to dress me up to laugh at me. My reason? I did it for real... ;):p

Tamara Croft
10-15-2005, 05:49 PM
I did that to Tam once, before I even knew she was a CD.... I put a LBD on her and makeup..... and OMG was she lapping it up, even though she kept saying NO!!!!...... little did I know back then ;)

MsCorrinne
10-15-2005, 07:20 PM
I have a GG friend who is suppose do a makeover for me. We've been talking about it for months..her two daughters are in school now..so hopefully we can find the time to make it happen. I need some new pics too. Will share when we finally make that happen. Stay tuned.

MsC

Laurie Ann
10-15-2005, 07:58 PM
A GG I know who owns a lingerie store has offered to help me dress and with my makeup not for a laugh but for real. We are just trying to work out a time. Hopefully for all on this site pictures will result, keeping my fingers crossed.

Richelle
10-15-2005, 08:10 PM
Do it in a heartbeat :D

Richelle

Katrina
10-15-2005, 09:14 PM
I was skiing with some college friends in New Hampshire several years back. We were in one of my friend's aunt's condos and were drinking. There were two girls with five or six guys. One of the girls suggested that the girls dress one of us up as a girl for fun. Nobody took it although it killed me not to. I didn't feel like being the center of attention in that way. :( More recently (before my GF knew), she put me in a bustier and I LOVED it and she could tell. Needless to say, she was not surprised when I told her.

jessi girl
10-15-2005, 10:49 PM
"hell yeah"!

robinLynn
10-15-2005, 10:53 PM
i wish someone would do that for me but first i needd to lose 30 lbs

confused
10-16-2005, 08:34 PM
In high school a couple of girls asked to dress me up as a girl. At the time I was confused with who I was so I told them no. Now I would say yes!

gender_blender
10-17-2005, 02:27 AM
It happened to me, but I declined and laughed it off so not to get found out.

I loved college for this very reason. Earlier in my college career, I came out to a few friends who either jokingly or in serious offered to give me a make-over, an opportunity at which I jumped every time. How else would I have learned the finer points of using eye shadow?

Charlie

eleventhdr
10-17-2005, 02:41 AM
I would do this but not for laughs as being a girl is what i really do want to be and to me this is no laughing matter. Once i become a girl then yeah i would laugh. Sure. Suzy!.

Lauren_T
10-17-2005, 02:46 AM
That would be an exciting treat... :thumbsup: :D

RachelDenise
10-17-2005, 04:56 AM
Sure I would do it!:cool: Maybe the term "for a laugh" conceals the true meaning from the GG that she thinks CDing is hot and she is looking to meet someone without giving away her interest,,,,,,

Kimberly
10-17-2005, 05:01 AM
What the hell am I saying?? I've done this...

It was on a holiday with friends, staying at my aunts in York. Two girls, and two guys, and my male mate agreed to getting made up for a laugh. I hated this idea, because it was going to be laughing at the fact that he would be in girls clothes: I refused point blank... Then I had some Vodka - and agreed. :(

It wasn't too bad, (although I don't know if anyone noticed the hair growing back on my legs after a few weeks without shaving them,) and - being an actor - I just pretended like I wasn't really that interested. :p But it was fun all the same.

My first make-up experience, too. Now, I do it myself ;)

pedebra
10-17-2005, 05:34 AM
Oh Yeah! In a heartbeat. I wouldn't miss the chance.

cmiller1031
10-17-2005, 11:15 AM
I would also do that in a heartbeat. I long to be dressed in public, I am just not ready to admit it to the world.

The closest I came was in college. I was speaking to a gg about something ot another, and the topic of pantyhose came up, and I was contending that it is tougher to wear a tie than pantyhose ( a ploy to get challenged). I was challeneged, and I was unsure so I said that there were no pantyhose that would fit me (I am a large person) knowing that there were because I had several pairs. She bet she could find some, and I said she could not...so the bet was that if she found them I would have to wear them for a day and show her and her roommate by wearing shorts to their room. If I lost I think I got to put a pie in their faces.

Well I lost and we had a blast!!!!

MsCorrinne
10-17-2005, 12:00 PM
I just spoke to my GG friend and we've planned a dressing party for Thursday...I'll let you know how it goes. She's trying to convince me to open up my pandora's box to my wife..YIKES!

MsC

Stormgirl
10-17-2005, 12:15 PM
Nope,I would not go along with it.

JoAnnDallas
10-17-2005, 12:35 PM
Boy do I wish I worked at the company that my grand neice works for. She has been working there for 6 months and already they have had a PJ day, where you come to work wearing your favorite PJ's. And just last week they had a topys-turby day, where the women come dressed a men and the men come dressed as women. They had dress contest and prizes too.

Mia001
10-17-2005, 01:41 PM
Hi,

Maybe if she phrased it better it would appeal to more of us. Instaed of saying it was a laugh what if she said it ws just a bit of fun? Maybe she doesn't want to scare you off and that's why she said "for a laugh". Where I come from doing something for a laugh doesn't mean to ridicule someone or make fun of them. It means doing something for no particular reason other than for a bit of fun.

I think, depending on the girl amd the situation, I would. If she said it was just for a laugh or just for fun then I'd go for it. Well, it would be fun and because she says it's "for a laugh" doesn't mean she would laugh at you.

I CD because I enjoy it and it's fun. Sharing it with a GG you trust would be much more fun.

Mark

NewShy21NJmtf
10-17-2005, 02:10 PM
depending on who it is, if it's someone i trust, and who i'm a close friend with, i think i'd let them do it, and i wouldn't pretend not to enjoy it, i'd let myself go and show them how good i am at it, and depending on their reaction, maybe i'd come out, maybe not

Stephanie

BethCD
10-17-2005, 02:19 PM
Sign me up !!!!!!:cool: :cheer:

Beth

Jenny1
10-17-2005, 03:25 PM
About 6 weeks ago my partner and I were visiting a female friend and talking about fancy dress at halloween. For some reason we came up with snow white and the devil dwarves. Our friend immediately said I had to be snow white. I jumped at the chance and later took the opprtunity to tell her about Jenny. The situation helped me figure out how she felt about tv's. She now buys clothe for me as well whenever she finds something she think would suit me.

Ella
10-17-2005, 04:17 PM
My sister and her friend overpowered me a few years ago, (I didn't put up much of a fight!) and they put full make-up on me and dressed me up. That was a great experience!

Later my Dad asked, "Now you didn't enjoy that did you?", and I said "God, no!" although I obviously did. I must be a good actor because he believed me. I just wish he wasn't so against the idea, he's so homophobic.

Tiffy
10-17-2005, 05:40 PM
Been there. Both of my wives did it to me, both before they knew I was a CD. My first wife left me after she did it and I enjoyed it and told her so. And well, it has been almost ten years since I told my second wife. I did tell her before I married her but after she dressed me for fun the first time. And she is still dressing me, to her it is just good clean sexy fun sometimes.

Kisses, April Marie

Ericka
10-17-2005, 05:53 PM
My ex-girlfirend and I were bored on a halloween night and I told her to dress like a guy n me as a girl n go to a club, we did it! I remermber i wore a black mini skirt, make up, a sexy blouse n there we went, that was when I relized how sexy I looked, I had some guys telling me that I looked hot, and when i went to the men's room a guy pinch my curvey butt.

Lawren
10-18-2005, 07:55 AM
Yes, I would. My biggest problem would be not accepting to quickly and giving my secret away before she got started.