PDA

View Full Version : Our Own Julie (Zenith) Has Claimed I have Never Listed a Picture of me So....

Traci Elizabeth
10-02-2011, 10:04 PM
...after thinking back over all of my time here, I have come to the conclusion that she is right (dog gone it)!

So to make myself equally visible as the rest of you gals here you go for what it's worth:

I am the gal just left of center in the blue top and matching skirt. I am looking at my full glass of punch as I am walking towards the finger food table.

Feel free to beat me over the head for listing all this time incognito.

Melody Moore
10-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Well it is about bloody time don't you think? :battingeyelashes:
But you are looking good, thanks for sharing :hugs:

AllieSF
10-02-2011, 10:58 PM
First comment is thanks for sharing a pic of that good looking man and that attractive woman in the background. My next comment is, "Could you get me a couple of those delicious looking cookies and a glass of milk please?".

Traci Elizabeth
10-02-2011, 11:05 PM
First comment is thanks for sharing a pic of that good looking man and that attractive woman in the background. My next comment is, "Could you get me a couple of those delicious looking cookies and a glass of milk please?".

Oh that man in the front is my date Kevin Costner (LOL). Oh the milk has since spoiled and the cookies are but crumbs!

CharleneT
10-03-2011, 01:09 AM
Thanks for sharing, it is always fun to see online (virtual) friends. You look GREAT !!!! So, when are you and Kevin going pubiic with the relationship :D

Charlene

p.s. No one here should ever feel like they have to put up a photo of themselves. There are many good reasons to not do so.

Zenith
10-03-2011, 01:13 AM
Well now that wasn't so bad was it? :hugs:

SusanLCD
10-03-2011, 01:18 AM
The balding man to the right also realizes she's attractive and is checking her out.

Kaitlyn Michele
10-03-2011, 07:25 AM
You look fantastic Traci!

Good for you, enjoy it! I know you do!

morgan51
10-03-2011, 07:28 AM
You look great Traci thankyou!

Traci Elizabeth
10-03-2011, 07:55 AM
Thanks for sharing, it is always fun to see online (virtual) friends. You look GREAT !!!! So, when are you and Kevin going pubiic with the relationship :D

Charlene

p.s. No one here should ever feel like they have to put up a photo of themselves. There are many good reasons to not do so.

You are so very right Charlene, none of us should feel "compelled" to post our pics which I had not done either up to now. For me, I felt it was time. No regrets here.

MJ
10-03-2011, 08:12 AM
well traci you look better than i do, darn good looking nice to see you.

Traci Elizabeth
10-03-2011, 08:39 AM
well traci you look better than i do, darn good looking nice to see you.

I don't think any of us look better or worse than any other one of us. We are ALL beautiful and have our own unique characteristics of mind, body, and soul. In my eyes, you look very pretty and very happy. You go girl.

xristy
10-03-2011, 08:47 AM
You look great in that pic.

If your happy with yourself and the way you look, others will see that in you. Beauty starts from the inside and works it's way out.

Traci Elizabeth
10-03-2011, 08:54 AM

If your happy with yourself and the way you look, others will see that in you. Beauty starts from the inside and works it's way out.

I could not have said it better!!!!!

Kathryn Martin
10-03-2011, 05:55 PM

So true, and Traci you look wonderful....

Inna
10-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Oh my, you look so much like your avatar, but dare I say, the avatar looks bit younger :devil:
You do look awesome babe, but I cant help my eyes do gravitate towards the bottom of the picture, you see I am on this low calorie diet and every time I see a table full of yummies, I just love to window shop.......................Darn thin fashion :straightface:! I wish I lived during Baroque :D

LUV ya!

Traci Elizabeth
10-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Oh my, you look so much like your avatar, but dare I say, the avatar looks bit younger :devil:
You do look awesome babe, but I cant help my eyes do gravitate towards the bottom of the picture, you see I am on this low calorie diet and every time I see a table full of yummies, I just love to window shop.......................Darn thin fashion :straightface:! I wish I lived during Baroque :D

LUV ya!

I will NEVER tell, if in fact, I passed up the table or stayed their at the table the rest of the evening. (lol)

Hope
10-05-2011, 01:32 AM
I don't think any of us look better or worse than any other one of us. We are ALL beautiful and have our own unique characteristics of mind, body, and soul. In my eyes, you look very pretty and very happy. You go girl.

Yes, but I agree with the balding guy in the tie, YOU look good.

SherriePall
10-05-2011, 12:18 PM
You look great and should not have waited so long to share a pic with us. Now, you have to get down to details. What was the event all about? Who all was there? Did you enjoy yourself? Do I sound like a mother hen?

"Mary"
10-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Wonderful picture Traci. You look terrific. Yes - beware of all the tasty food if you are gong to keep your fit and trim figure. Thanks for sharing.

Traci Elizabeth
10-05-2011, 12:52 PM
You look great and should not have waited so long to share a pic with us. Now, you have to get down to details. What was the event all about? Who all was there? Did you enjoy yourself? Do I sound like a mother hen?

Mom, I had a wonderful time at the retirement ceremony of our Deacon at church. I missed not seeing you there!!!

Hugs,
Traci

Starling
10-05-2011, 03:14 PM
As Inna said, your avatar does look like you. And you look very kind and approachable. Thanks for showing us you.

:) Lallie

Traci Elizabeth
10-05-2011, 03:22 PM
And you look very kind and approachable. Lallie

Those are very sweet words and I try to be all the time. Thank you

SherriePall
10-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Traci -- You haven't called me lately. Don't forget. LOL
I am glad you had a good time.

Jay Cee
10-06-2011, 05:44 AM
You look lovely, Traci. Thank you for sharing your pic.