PDA

View Full Version : wife's Friend moved in

heatherdress
10-02-2011, 11:57 PM
My wife's best friend has moved in with us.

Donna1
10-03-2011, 12:02 AM
Wow that is so cool! "slumber party????" hee hee!

cassandra54
10-03-2011, 12:07 AM
does your wife have a sister you can fix me up with? or maybe her friend is single.

:roflmao::roflmao:

larry
10-03-2011, 12:16 AM
I hate you. Wife that approves and then lets a friend move in that also knows ? Geez some people have all the luck. hehehe

Kate Simmons
10-03-2011, 03:53 AM
Sounds like you are living every CD's dream my friend. Have fun.:)

Wendy_Marie
10-03-2011, 07:29 AM
Heather,
I think that just allowing this to unfold in as casual a manner as you are is the best...if you approach it in such a non chalant manner and don't make it into a big deal...I think in the long run you will be even further entrusted by your wife and her friend and then will begin being truly accepted as just one of the girls.

As for wanting to wear your Lingerie and heels...tell your wife you want to have a girls night in one night with them...Movies pop corn, facials, make up tips, painting nails the whole works....then if she seems receptive you would most likely be alright to wear your lingerie.

Karren H
10-03-2011, 07:46 AM
That's so awesome!! God I hate you! Lol.

Tina B.
10-03-2011, 08:19 AM
Heather, if I where you, I would sit real still, and not push for heels , or lingerie, or anything I didn't already have. As the canoer's always say, "Don't rock the boat", don't let anyone thing you are trying to take unfair advantage, and have them want to stop the fun and games, because girl, you have it all, even if you can't wear everything you might like to wear. Lingerie, might just seem to sexual with another women in the house, and it could cause insecurites to arise, why risk it.
Tina B.

rachaelsloane
10-03-2011, 09:46 AM
Heather,
Make sure you give your wife a BIGGGG HUG. Sounds like your house will has become the new sorority house on campus and your the new girl in the house.
Enjoy,
Rachael

kassy
10-03-2011, 09:50 AM
SOme of my wife's friends know i dress but we have never had any stay with us. I wish I had the guts to dress when they are there but havent yet. SOme of seen a few of my outfits in the closet and tell me they are cute. Hopefully one night we can get together for a girls night. Most of them are supportive. A few do make jokes from time to time in good fun I hope. You are so lucky

GeorgiaHall
10-03-2011, 09:56 AM
So incredibly jealous!!!!

suchacutie
10-03-2011, 10:01 AM
I think the important piece in all of this is a constant communication with your wife. Keep her talking about the situation. Ask her how she sees it unfolding (whatever it may be at that moment). Ask her why this is fun for her. She may ask you things as well, and that's great. As has already been said, keep it low key and "ordinary" regardless of how extraordinary it may feel.

In summary, don't let yourself get lost in the "pink fog".

:)

tina

kimdl93
10-03-2011, 10:43 AM
What an intersting development! Its good that you adn your wife can help out a friend...I assume there's some kind of life changing event going on in her life.

Having a room mate may begin to cramp your family's lifestyle a bit - minor things like being able to dress up in lingerie for your wife is an example. It would be a good idea to find ways to stay out of each other's hair. And, you can always wear the sexy lingerie under those more conservative clothes....and your wife ad you can enjoy unwrapping later in the evening!

Laurie Ann
10-03-2011, 04:37 PM
I hope you can have fun without undue stress on the two of you.

Annaliese2010
10-03-2011, 04:44 PM
LUCKeeee girl. Can I come over? :battingeyelashes: I'll bring my own pillow (giggles).

RADER
10-03-2011, 04:58 PM
That's so awesome!! God I hate you! Lol.

Me too; if I could only find that wishing star?????Rader

Cynthia Anne
10-03-2011, 05:50 PM
If you weren't so dang selfish! Perhaps I wouldn't be sitting here alone tonight!:heehee: Hugs! Have fun!

donnatracey
10-03-2011, 10:58 PM
I'm jealous and I'm not even married...............:heehee:

Jenny Doolittle
10-04-2011, 09:05 AM
Heather,

I am GREEN with envy. It is so nice to hear that you and wife have such a strong open minded relationship to include close friends. That is how all the world should see others.

t-girlxsophie
10-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Such an awesome post,your wife is a special woman,although my plans for a girly night with my wife and gg friends has been put on hold,i too am so lucky to be blessed with a special lady as my wife and accepting friends.I hope you have more great girlie times,and im sure everyone,like me would love to hear more

Sophie

SamanthaS
10-04-2011, 12:54 PM
You lucky dog :) Have fun for the rest of "us".

JanetK
10-04-2011, 02:10 PM
You are so lucky! I am green with envy!

Skyeyes
10-18-2011, 03:21 PM
I agree.......you.....are.......very.......lucky!!!