PDA

View Full Version : I Have An Idea

urban gypsy
10-15-2005, 03:43 PM
Hi All,
This at present is only a seed of an idea that my cd friend Sonia and I had with a bit of encouragement from our partners, We chatted about this last night while out having a drink.
Now Anne Marie is accepting about my alter ego. And Sonia's partner Lisa has been fantastic over the few weeks since she found out about Sonia.
Well this is sort of the reason the conversation started Sonia and I were saying how lucky we were to have wives like them and the way they let us dress most of the time, go shopping with us for our clothes, go out as four girls together, help us with our look and so on.
When Sonia said that some cd's must feel so trapped and unable to show there true feelings fully, when they are having to dress in secret or even chat on this forum in secret. She knows this feeling so well as it is literally only a matter of three weeks since being found out and comming out. I also know what it is like when I was in the same situation although it seems a long time ago.
I am starting to get off of the point here. so lets pull it back on track.
Sonia asked if there was probably some way we could help others on this forum who don't have the freedom we have.
Well we started to throw out ideas and the only thing we could think of was that we start a thread where other members put forward suggestions of things that would like to do while dressed en femme, but are unable to do either through lack of confidence, or due to restrictive relationship or family life.
Now these would have to be lawful, non sexual, not dangerous, and just generally in good taste.AND DEFINATELY NOT GOING TO WORK DRESSED ENFEMME.
Then either Sonia, myself and our partners would try to carry out the suggestion if we think it is possible, If we think it isn't we will post a reply to say no and also PM the individuals with the reason we are unable to carry out the suggestion [ so be realistic ].If it is possible we will post an ok and then PM the individual to get the full description of they would like us to do.
Then after the suggestion has been carried out a thread will be posted dedicated to the individual that orignally gave the idea.Photos maybe taken but not guaranteed.

This is as far as we got with idea before vodka took over.

Now I'm not promising this will go ahead because I need feed back first, especially from the moderators.

KatieZ
10-15-2005, 05:15 PM
How about an expedition to the woods. Rent a little remote cabin for a weekend or a week and a couple or couples could arrive, live, and depart as all girls for the time you spend there. Gatlinburg would be excellent. It's a tourist town that is out for your money and really don't care how you look or who you are as long as you're spending $$$$. I imagine a trip to a resturant there would go over with no problem. If a trip that far is out of the question I'm sure one would be able to find a similar retreat more local.

Hugs

RandiCD
10-15-2005, 05:16 PM
sounds like a nice idea, guess that would only apply to people in your area:(

urban gypsy
10-15-2005, 05:42 PM
I think people might be getting the wrong idea here.What we are suggestting is that we would have the adventure and discribe what it was like and any obstacles encountered and how we overcome them. So if they personnally decide to try it later they would have an idea of what they might encounter. It's like a dress rehersal for their own adventure but without the risk of it going wrong on them.
Also no matter where you live in the world your adventure could possiblily be adapted so we could carry it out in our own locality.

No snake charming in india Although I have all ready done this but dressed in drab.

KatieZ
10-15-2005, 05:51 PM
I thought I was offering a suggestion for a something to do.
Maybe I'm confused as to what you are asking from us.
Pass me that bottle of vodka please.

Hugs

Tamara Croft
10-15-2005, 05:59 PM
So what your saying is this...... you want us to give you ideas on things to do that others dream of doing? and you will act out these ideas and let the other members know how it went? so that maybe if the outcome is good, they might try it themselves? if so... I think that's a kewl idea :thumbup:

urban gypsy
10-15-2005, 05:59 PM
A good suggestion but at momment I am asking for feed back to see if I should start this or not and if members could get something out of it.

urban gypsy
10-15-2005, 06:02 PM
Tamara
You have hit the nail on the head. that just what we were thinking.

KatieZ
10-15-2005, 07:37 PM
A good suggestion but at momment I am asking for feed back to see if I should start this or not and if members could get something out of it.

Oh, my mistake. I thought you were already taking suggestions.

OK, good idea to start a thread to take suggestions.

Hugs

urban gypsy
10-16-2005, 10:45 AM
As there has been so little feed back to this idea. It looks like it wont go ahead.

HaleyPink2000
10-16-2005, 07:46 PM
Why not do it. I'd like to know how Gatlinburg would be with CDing.

Haley:)

Kierci
10-16-2005, 10:21 PM
I like the idea, I think its great especially for the ones who have not left the house yet, Go for it I wish I had the nerve to do something like that.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Two thumbs up:)