PDA

View Full Version : Sophies been out again.

Sophie Haworth
10-15-2005, 04:44 PM
Although this was only a short trip, hours and hours of planning and getting ready went into it.

On Tuesday evening, I decided that on Saturday, Sophie would go and fill up the car with fuel.

I spent the next few evenings, deciding what to wear, I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to wear so it was a case of trying things on to make the final decision.

This was going to be a very scary trip, I knew I would have to talk to someone, and interact, this made me feel sick, as some of you who have followed my earlier postings know that for me being read, is a really big turn off, I do not like to feel like a man in a wig and high heels.

Well I needed to practice my voice, I knew I would have to tell the assistant what pump I had used.

On Friday, when I got into work, I telephoned home and left a message on my answering machine from Sophie, I was surprised later when I got home and heard it, I was happy with the voice.

I had decided to go to the garage at 8am to fill up, mainly because things would be reasonably quiet, but it is a busy one, and also there would be daylight for me to check myself outside before setting of, I always check myself out in daylight, indoor lighting gives a false impression, and I always look good indoors at home.

This would mean I would have to get up at 5.30, I know it is early, but it takes me a long long time to get ready, It takes me half an hour to shave my face! (legs and arms done Friday evening).

Now Friday had arrived, the excitment was really building, in fact all week I have been dressing almost every minute I could (breakfast, lunch and evenings), and going to bed as Sophie, I dont do this very often, because I dont sleep well as Sophie.

I went to bed at about 12.00, by 1.00 I was still wide awake, my heart was pounding with excitment, I did count my heart rate at about 1.40 am, I did not need to feel my pulse, I could hear my body pounding, it was 74 bpm, normally at rest I am about 55 bpm.

I must of got off to sleep, the alarm woke me, I was tired but had to get up.

By 7.50am I was putting the finishing touches to my makeup, I was not going to make it for 8.00. I got dressed, set up my mirrors outside, to check myself out, I walked round the corner at the rear of my home, very private fortunatly, and there in the garden next door was my neighbour, I looked at him, and he looked at me, he said "good morning", I waved (did not speak) and went into the house, I could tell he had not read me. That was a bit of a confidence boost.

Now it was time to go, this is the hardest part of all I would be far easier to stay in. Some of you know I am a Christian, and this needed prayer, now the thing is after prayer, if I had decided not to go, then where is the faith?

So now I had to go.

I had to have a glass of water first, I was so dry.

It took a further 15 minutes before I left, it was now 8-45.

I got my handbag, with my purse inside with the cash and set off.

This is a long story, I will break here and come back to it, I do have photos of me at the petrol station to share.

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-15-2005, 05:23 PM
That's great! :cheer: Looking forward to your next installment -- and of course, photos!

Sophie Haworth
10-15-2005, 05:46 PM
Once I had got into the car, things became easier, I was on my way, got to the Petrol station, and filled up the car.

As I said this trip was long in the planning, I was going to put exactly £50.00 in the tank, that way I would not need to mess with change.

Drat, £50.11. I had gone over.

I went inside, it is also a convenice store, there were just 3 people in just now, because I had gone over my £50.00 plan, I decide to make a purchase also, I went to the magazines and newspapers, and what a great mirror they have next to them, it goes from ground to ceiling, I was able to check myself out a few times I was very happy with what I saw, I though that is quite attractive. I got a magazne, Walking around the store with my heel sounds was great, I headed to the checkout, but decided to go and get some milk, Now it was off to the checkout, I walked towards the assistant, I told him pump no.3, and put my two items on the counter.

This is what he said to me..

"that is fifty three pounds 37 love"

Wow, I knew then, that the voice was OK and I was passing, I cannot express the feeling, he thought I was a woman.

I struggled a bit to get my purse out of my handbag, it is only a small bag.

I handed him £60.00 and he gave me change, I said "bye" and left.

I felt on top of the world, I had done what I set out to do and that is not being read.

I will add the photos next I just need to get at them.

Sophie Haworth
10-15-2005, 05:56 PM
All taken from my video camera, I left running.

This first few do not show much, but I think worth showing.

This one is Sophie moving to the counter.

Sophie Haworth
10-15-2005, 06:02 PM
This me now being served.

Sophie Haworth
10-15-2005, 06:04 PM
Leaving the store

urban gypsy
10-15-2005, 06:12 PM
It sounds like you really enjoyed your outing, Great to hear tales like this it gives us all such a warm glow its almost like hearing your baby has taken its first steps. of course you have in a way, won't be long before you go on a full shopping trip dressed.
Well done.

Sophie Haworth
10-15-2005, 06:12 PM
a couple more

Sophie Haworth
10-15-2005, 06:17 PM
couple more, two more to come

Sophie Haworth
10-15-2005, 06:25 PM
These are the last two from the station, I do have some more taken at home, a few closer up and my nails and hands, I will post these later, it is getting late.

I welcome tough honest opinons, even though I passed today (fantastic) I am well aware it could also be a one off.

Sophie.

Sophie Haworth
10-15-2005, 06:26 PM
Oops here they are.

KatieZ
10-15-2005, 07:53 PM
Good for you!! You look great even if you do look terrified. Now that you know you can do it then the next time you can relax.....and smile.

Hugs

paulaN
10-15-2005, 08:03 PM
will that be all for today Ma'am. Hee!He! great story and pics so glad you made it. so cool can't wait to go out again myself.

Sharon
10-15-2005, 08:16 PM
A totally successful journey to the petrol station, Sophie!
I'm glad it went so well, and there's no reason it shouldn't have, because you look wonderful.:)

Thanks for the photos, they really make the story.

Steffie-Lee
10-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Go Sophie !

Eileen
10-15-2005, 08:47 PM
Sophie,

Way to go girl! You look great and the fact he said love tells you, he was talking to a real girl!

Eileen

Laurie Ann
10-15-2005, 08:57 PM
Sophie,

Good for you the feeling of being out dressed and in public is truly exciting. The look on your face seems to be of pure satisfaction. Way to go girl.

Sophie_A
10-16-2005, 02:47 AM
Well done an inspiring story :cheer:

Stories like this encourage me to go out and be brave, so thank you.

Helen MC
10-16-2005, 03:27 AM
Sophie, this is meant as a compliment but you look the twin of a woman in her late 30s who is a barmaid in the pub I use, so you could easily pass as her sister! She is a GG who has 4 kids, so 10/10 for realism.

Kierci
10-16-2005, 04:13 AM
:balloons: :cheer: :cheers: :^5: :iagree:

Angela Burke
10-16-2005, 05:13 AM
Sophie ,

Sister you are so brave !
Love Angela XX

Sandra H
10-16-2005, 05:56 AM
Hi Sophie.

Very well done, you look great and I think the main reason you passed was you dressed your age, you look just like a mid 40’s woman. If you had dressed in short skirt with 5ins heels and lots of bright make-up you would get laughed at even if you are a GG. But as far as 99.99% of the people think is you are just a nice attractive GG.

I think we get our knickers in a twist when we go out either dressed or to buy something because we know that we dress and we are sure that everyone knows about cross dressing and they all know that these panties are for me. But I have mentioned on none CD sites about being a CD and 99% think I am talking about a music disk.

I think the most shocking thing about your story is it takes over £50.00 ($90.00) to fill up your car. Something for our American sisters to think about, it would be interesting to hear what they would think if it cost them $90.00 to fill a tank.

Sophie Haworth
10-16-2005, 07:53 AM
Thank you very much for your comments so far.

Here are some pictures that shows my hands, they are a little big, not massive, but nails do help.

The top I wore is a bit see through, but I do not think in an unatractive way.

I love pink and lilac colours.

Sophie

urban gypsy
10-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Your hands look just as fine as the rest of you, so stop fretting

Helen MC
10-16-2005, 11:11 AM
I think Sophie has given a wonderful illustration of the difference between the TV who simply wants to look like any other woman of their age and background and others who go a bit hyper and dress in an exagerated manner more "girly" than any genetic woman would usually be.

Sophie looks like the sister of a woman of her age who is a barmaid in a pub I sometimes use. If I had seen Sophie in the street I would not have given her a second glance, and I think that is what many TVs would consider a triumph. Contrast that with some TVs who go out in short skirts, very high heels, fishnet tights, blouses with lots of frilly bits etc. If a Genetic Woman went around like that she would be stared at, so a TV doing so would be scrutinised more closely and any flaws in their apparently female presentation such as adam's apple, large hands or feet, awkward gait, would be more liekly to be noticed and commented upon than if they looked like a plain and average female. If I could look as much like an ordinary woman in the street or in the shops etc as Sophie I would go out en femme!

Before the flames arrive I am NOT condemning the TV "Glamour Puss". If you have the front to dress in a racy and somewhat OTT Hyperfemme manner then fair play to you, but you may attract adverse attention.

Again Sophie, great outfiit and good luck! In the words of Rod Stewart "You wear it well"

:thumbsup:

Shannon
10-16-2005, 12:26 PM
A truly great and inspiring story Sophie -- and thanks for the pics. I had never thought about leaving a video camera running to record the event. Thank you for sharing your adventure.

uknowhoo
10-16-2005, 01:36 PM
What a thrill it can be just going to fill up the tank. congratulations on your adventure. I wish we had petrol stations here in the states, so I could maybe do the same. LOL. I wish you continued good luck in your outings. Hugs, Tammi

Sophie Haworth
10-16-2005, 05:21 PM
Thank you again, for all your comments, I am very apreciative of them all.

Interestingly the excitement has turned now to contentment, and I find it hard to believe that is me in the pictures, did I really do that?

Was it worth all the effort for just 15 minutes of being an interactive female out in the real world.

The hours of trying different outfits, shoes, tops, trousers. The heart pounding sleepless nights.

Absolutely!!!!

The build up can be more exciting than the event, as the fantasy grows.

Sophie.

Jessicafreed
10-22-2005, 11:18 PM
I think the most shocking thing about your story is it takes over £50.00 ($90.00) to fill up your car. Something for our American sisters to think about, it would be interesting to hear what they would think if it cost them $90.00 to fill a tank.

It costs my around a $100 US to fill my tank up everytime. And I have to do every three to four days, so I know where Sophie is coming from.

Love,

Jessica

Jessicafreed
10-22-2005, 11:20 PM
Thank you very much for your comments so far.

Here are some pictures that shows my hands, they are a little big, not massive, but nails do help.

The top I wore is a bit see through, but I do not think in an unatractive way.

I love pink and lilac colours.

Sophie

Very nice pictures Sophie. I wish to do that someday. It is amazing how having your nails done make you look and feel very feminine and are contant reminder of who you are. Again congrats of your successful outing.

Love,

Jessica

racquel
10-23-2005, 03:36 AM
:balloons: :cheer: :cheers: :^5: :iagree:
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Lilith Moon
10-23-2005, 10:41 AM
...others who go a bit hyper and dress in an exagerated manner more "girly" than any genetic woman would usually be.

That should be called the "Little Britain syndrome" and I have done it quite a few times :)

Sophie Haworth
10-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Thank you all again for your added comments.

I must admit, I have never watched "Little Britain" so I am not sure what you mean.

Sophie

womanatheart
10-23-2005, 08:53 PM
Sophie,
It is good to see you back and with a great story and photos. You must of been thrilled yourself.
What a discription of the event. It was great. So much work up to these planned events.
Great photos - thanks.
Great outfit. You are so passable. How you carry yourself, carry your bag, nails, sweater, heels (is not the sound of the click so much a woman?), hair. The only thing I can find is - your smile!
You get a A in my book. Always good to hear from you.
Take care. Love
Stephanie.