PDA

View Full Version : Went to My Female Doctor Today & Hit a Home Run

Traci Elizabeth
10-04-2011, 08:05 PM
After getting blood work done, donating my urine, getting a flu shot, and all the other test, my doctor came in and the first words out of here mouth was, "Traci, you look more beautiful every time I see you." Well you know how I took that.

But the real good news is:

1. My Mammogram results showed that I had 75% heterogeneously dense tissue in both my breasts which my doctor said is exactly what young women have and that I should have perky breasts all my life when other women will be drooping with too much fat in their breasts.

2. She arranged for me to have a FREE Simple Bilateral Orchiectomy.

3. She told me that she really wants to see me after Thailand and that she would provide all my post-op care FREE of charge!!!!! (she has really taken a liking to me and has been following me since day one)

Am I grinning from ear-to-ear or what!!!!!

Stephenie S
10-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the link to KD Lang's song. Beautiful.

S

arbon
10-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Wow! She really, really likes you :0

Congrats :)

Melody Moore
10-04-2011, 08:53 PM
That is all really great news Traci, it is so nice to have a doctor who takes a real personal interest in you,
I get all my laser treatment for free because my GP also owns the cosmetic surgery clinic here. So I know
how you feel when you hit a home run with a doctor like this - you really are a lucky lady, just like me :heehee:

Perky boobies is also one thing we can be really grateful for because we haven't had age and gravity catch up with us :D

Aprilrain
10-04-2011, 10:22 PM
should your wife be worried???

Steph.TS
10-04-2011, 10:25 PM
congrats, I'm jealous you have a female doctor let alone one that is so supportive :D

Traci Elizabeth
10-04-2011, 10:29 PM
Wow! She really, really likes you :0

Congrats :)

should your wife be worried???

Both are actually good questions for a reason unbeknown to either of you.

Let it suffice to say that her interests go just a tad past medical curiosity and kindness. She is in her mid to late 40's never married, and sexy as hell.

I am not going to say anything else. But trust that I would not do anything to loose my wife.

All of you are now free to whack me over the head.

TeaganNataliaAcheson
10-04-2011, 11:42 PM
congratulations! I can only dream of having the same luck you have.

Longing2be-Trisha
10-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Traci how awesome is that! You are one lucky woman to have a doctor like her!

Hugs

Sarah Welch
10-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Did you mention your leg cramps Traci?

Inna
10-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Gee, how come you get the sexy and flirting doctor chick :wheelchair:, I have watched enough films with that sort of theme, (which I of course grew out of:liar: )
but such never happens to me, the best I get is the toothless grandpa at the walmart door:violin:.

Oh well, such as life.............if you wanna pink, you end up with blue:heehee:

Traci Elizabeth
10-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Did you mention your leg cramps Traci?

You are not going to believe this and I could kick myself in the butt but I got so caught up in all the good news that I totally forgot to memtion my leg cramps until I was halfway home.

That's another GOOD reason to write all your questions down on paper and sticking it in your purse BEFORE your appointment...lesson learned the hard way!!!!!

Hope
10-05-2011, 11:51 PM
Jeeesee... I saw my endo last week and she couldn't seem to take her eyes off my boobs for the first 5 minutes of our consult... which i thought was weird... but she definitely didn't offer to get me a free orchi (bitch - I am jealous!) or offer me free post-op care...

Damn... I don't know how you did it - but you got LUCKY!

You want to give us a little info on the free orchi?

Traci Elizabeth
10-06-2011, 12:51 PM
UPDATE!

I just received an email from Dr. Chettawut in Thailand this morning and he is advising me AGAINST having an Orchiectomy as it "might cause scrotal skin shrink which will become a problem of skin graft insufficiency while creating vaginoplasty during SRS operation.",

Just when I thought I hit a home run this happens. Now I have to tell my doctor not to schedule it. That's a bummer!

Well there is still good news, I will get all my pre-op tests done free and my post-op care in the USA free.

Melody Moore
10-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Well there is still good news, I will get all my pre-op tests done free and my post-op care in the USA free.
That is really good if you normally have to pay for it, but it just part of the free care we get with our local sexual health service. ;)

Starling
10-06-2011, 02:27 PM
"Sexual health service..."

:daydreaming: Lallie

DebbieL
10-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Congratulations. I hope you plan on taking that doctor out for dinner, or letting her take you out - real soon now.

I'm feeling a lot of envy at the moment. I wish I had done the switch back when I was 20 or even 30, before I had to worry about ex-wife, children, and now grand-children.

Traci Elizabeth
10-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Congratulations. I hope you plan on taking that doctor out for dinner, or letting her take you out - real soon now.

I'm feeling a lot of envy at the moment. I wish I had done the switch back when I was 20 or even 30, before I had to worry about ex-wife, children, and now grand-children.

Debbie, don't let that stop you. We only have ONE life to live, Your ex-wife is exactly that an "ex," your children are living their own lives now, and your grand-children will accept you no matter who you are especially if they are younger.

My daughter and two grand kids accept me unconditionally and yours will too if you give them the chance. Family blood runs deep and even if your children disapprove, in the end, they will come around and keep you deep in their hearts.

Maryanne_sa
10-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Wow Tracy, It is so lovely to hear good news on this site! You go girl! Gives all the rest of us some hope.

I just had a lovely evening. It was my best friend's farewell do from work. All the men greeted me with the obligatory kiss on both cheeks, which is the norm here. Two things struck me 1 - wow they accept me as a women.
2 - how disgusting is a hard unshaven beard! It seems most had not shaved that day.

Anyway, this has nothing to do with your lovely news, so Wow, congratulations on where you are in your transition.

Maryanne

susangirl
10-11-2011, 12:44 AM
Your beautiful and I wish you lots of luck. Your very impressive. I dress up as a woman and go out in public but I'm still a man (must of the time) your beautiful.

steph963
10-11-2011, 03:01 AM
That's awesome news :) It sounds like it could save you a fair bit of money and judging by the fact she has taken a liking to you should be a great level of care too.

CharleneT
10-11-2011, 08:46 AM
UPDATE!

I just received an email from Dr. Chettawut in Thailand this morning and he is advising me AGAINST having an Orchiectomy as it "might cause scrotal skin shrink which will become a problem of skin graft insufficiency while creating vaginoplasty during SRS operation.",

Just when I thought I hit a home run this happens. Now I have to tell my doctor not to schedule it. That's a bummer!

If you are having SRS in 2012, there are a bunch of reasons to not have the Orchi any time soon. But the two that are probably the most important: avoid having too many surgeries close together ( recovery is longer than we expect - always ) and because the Orchi does make Dr. C's technique harder to do ( as is the case with several other surgeons). The last thing you want to do is hinder that surgeon's efforts. SRS is a major remodel of your abdomen, you don't want to take a chance on anything hindering that.

OH - one thing is for sure, the time between now and then(SRS) seems long - but it will fly by. Many told me this, and I didn't believe it until I was headed to the airport in late Aug. Sure, some days really dragged along and my patience was very tested. But how long have you already waited ( i.e., how are you ) ??