PDA

View Full Version : Second talk with wife, now pink fog

kate473
10-06-2011, 08:50 AM
I told my wife before we got married. I guess it was a bigger shock back then. After mulling over it for years, we had a second talk. It was good. We both had time in between to think it over.

Now that the pressure is lifted a bit, pink fog set it. I'll just have to take it slow.

Karren H
10-06-2011, 09:11 AM
Too awesome!!! Congratulations!

giuseppina
10-06-2011, 10:30 AM
Congratulations! :)

You are wise not to allow the pink fog control you.

Cynthia Anne
10-06-2011, 10:53 AM
That is great! But I would exspect some bumps and curves ahead! So it is very smart to travel slowly in the pink fog! Hopeing the best for you! Hugs!

Kittyagain
10-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Kate, remember to show the love to your wife for the wonderful gift she just gave you.

It is always so good when someone has a break through.

Kitty

kimdl93
10-06-2011, 11:38 AM
If I may ask, how many years went by - how long have you been married? Now what?

Ellepet
10-06-2011, 02:15 PM
I'm sorry, I'm new. What's "pink fog"?. I know after my SO told me I was so intrigued and excited. Then I was scared and feeling rejected/threatened. I was afraid she wouldn't want me as a woman. She actually figured it out before I did and her reassurance was priceless...and removed any hesitation I had allowing me to go all out...or in depending.

Kittyagain
10-06-2011, 03:19 PM
I'm sorry, I'm new. What's "pink fog"?.

Pink fog is kind of a coverall expression that means dressing like a woman has gotten so captivating that all else around you seems to fade away or into a fog.

Kitty

Ellepet
10-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Pink fog is kind of a coverall expression that means dressing like a woman has gotten so captivating that all else around you seems to fade away or into a fog.

Kitty

Ah, well, not to thread jack, is it possible for a GG to feel a little of too? I feel like I'm in a bit of one since Britnee has shared and I've seen her that's almost all I've thought about.

Kittyagain
10-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Ah, well, not to thread jack, is it possible for a GG to feel a little of too? I feel like I'm in a bit of one since Britnee has shared and I've seen her that's almost all I've thought about.

Your question is very interesting. Why not start a new post using the question.

Kitty

sissystephanie
10-06-2011, 04:52 PM
I told my late wife that I was a CD before we married and we never had, or needed, a second talk!! Our marriage did last almost 50 years though, before cancer took her. Not sure about the pink fog, since she was very happy with Stephanie in our lives!!