PDA

View Full Version : I am no longer the beautiful and perfect example of sexual perfection

suzy1
10-06-2011, 01:20 PM
I caught my shin on something sharp 6 months ago. It bled for a bit and then scabbed over.
Today in the shower I noticed it had left a scar.
I was mortified. I am no longer the beautiful and perfect example of sexual perfection that I used to be.
I am going to down several screwdrivers and go to bed!

SUZY

VioletJourney
10-06-2011, 01:24 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss! My condolences :sad:

Karren H
10-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Sand paper would probably work way better than screwdrivers!!! Just don't use a belt sander!! :D

pinto
10-06-2011, 01:41 PM
I hope this will not happen to me otherwise I will not be the runner up of the sample of sexual perfection anymore.

Ellyn
10-06-2011, 02:03 PM
There are scar remover creams available. I have seen ads, aimed at removing or reducing scar tissue such as nasty caesarian scars. Talk to a druggist.

Sophie86
10-06-2011, 02:04 PM
Meh. Say hello to Quasimoda and her splotchy neck scar.

"I coulda been a contendah..."

kimdl93
10-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Don't feel too bad. I've got several dozen surgical scars on my legs. It looks like I'm wearing textured hose! But enjoy the screwdrivers anyway, Suzy!

DebbieL
10-06-2011, 02:19 PM
I caught my shin on something sharp 6 months ago. It bled for a bit and then scabbed over.
Today in the shower I noticed it had left a scar.
I was mortified. I am no longer the beautiful and perfect example of sexual perfection that I used to be.
I am going to down several screwdrivers and go to bed!
SUZY

Suzy, use Vitamin E lotion, or A, D, & E cream. It will reduce the scar very quickly. I might also consider working the area over with a loofah or emery board, removing any tanned skin and then putting the Vitamin E, A, & D creme on the newly exposed new skin. I had a couple of scars that I thought would never go away, and when I used this method, I was back to scar-free in about a month.

The first time I used this was when I went down a hill to fast on my bicycle and took a header into the pavement. The whole right side of my face looked a bit like hamburger. A former biker told me about Vitamin-E and I started using it on my face. In about 30 days, you would never know I'd even had my face scratched.

I also use the Vitamin E after waxing my face, since this frequently leaves some nasty bloody spots. I put the cream right over the blood. In a day or two, eveything is gone and in a week, the face looks better than it did before.

Now, if I could only find a way to permanently remove all that facial hair without all the pain. Tried do it yourself electrolysis, not my idea of fun.

I've accidentally removed leg hair from my thigh using a laptop directly on my lap. The laptop fed a 1 Ghz Microwave for 2-3 hours at a time. The hair hasn't grown back in that area in 10 years.

suzy1
10-06-2011, 02:34 PM
The hair removal using a lap top sounds interesting Debbie. Perhaps that’s the way to remove hair!
If your leg drops off let me know will you?

On a more serious note there is little you can do to remove scar tissue other than plastic surgery. And it’s not that big. I am just looking for any excuse to have a screwdriver.

Love, SUZY

Kittyagain
10-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Suzy it might time for a tattoo. :)

Kitty

andrea69j
10-06-2011, 03:17 PM
A screw might be better than a screwdriver. Unless you're truly hideous (jk)

Cynthia Anne
10-06-2011, 03:21 PM
Sometimes Suzy I think you should keep your opinions to yourself! 'Cause you are still beautiful! Hugs!

suchacutie
10-06-2011, 04:17 PM
Suzy, I really think that you are missing some vital thoughts (ROFL)

After all, how many woman have spent time and money to create unique "flaws" (facial birth marks, tattoos, etc). Just think of your beautiful and unique scar as an enhancement! :)

tina

lisalove
10-06-2011, 06:15 PM
Last week I was remodeling a wall to put a window in. I was sitting on the floor cross legged, because the cuts were about 1' off the floor.
I got done cutting and set the sawzall on my lap, well the saw kinda rolled backwards, and the edge of the blade touched my leg. It then rolled on a bit more with theflat of the blade stopping on my leg just to the side and below my knee.
My next sensation is "F@&k that's hot." The blade wasburning hot, and so left a 2nd degree burn on my leg.
At first I didn't feel anything. I then felt the hot blade on my leg. I didn't think anything of it, as I didn't see any marks at first. I then saw red and a bit of swelling, so I think, It's not so bad 1st degree burn at the worst.
Next day there are blisters and oozing. Today I got an ugly wound, scabs, and the start of 1 1/2 ugly scars. The worst of the 2 being about 4" long and 1/2" wide. The second being about 1" long and only 1/8" wide.

CynthiaD
10-06-2011, 06:22 PM
I have more scar tissue below my knees than I have skin. (Many different mishaps.) It's a perfect excuse to wear stockings full time. Even the sheer ones hide the scars pretty well.

Maria 60
10-06-2011, 06:55 PM
I also feel your pain, when i finish writing this iam going to pour myself a screw driver. CHEERS!

Gina X
10-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Suzy, if it is yours it will be the most beautiful scar ever, drink your screwdrivers to celebrate the sexual enhancement on your leg and when the scar fades it is time to stop drinking ...............

Jodi
10-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Only one scar? You are very lucky. My legs and body are covered with scars.

Jodi

kellycan27
10-06-2011, 07:26 PM
I had a scar over my left eye from a punch in the face. it took 5 stitches to close. I used "Mederma" and the scar is no longer visible. But .. it takes time.

Madilyn A.
10-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Suzy, Say it ain't so. Perfect legs, now blemished !......I still think you are gorgeous girlfriend !!

larry
10-06-2011, 07:36 PM
"I am going to down several screwdrivers and go to bed!" hhmmm Be right there.. Oh,that was not an invitation? Sorry.

docrobbysherry
10-06-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm with Karren on this one! With screwdrivers, you'll feel GREAT for awhile! But, tomorrow you'll feel like CRAP and still have your scar!

Try sandpapering it as Karren mentioned! If that doesn't work, don't worry! Plastic surgeons charge by the JOB, not the square yard, like drywallers! Hey, speaking of drywallers! Maybe some of their MUD would work!?

Eryn
10-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Heck, I have a few dime-size scars right on the front of my shins from youthful exuberance on stairs and curbs. Do I worry about it? Nope, because, as the label often says "Natural flaws enhance the authenticity and beauty of this product!"

Leslie Langford
10-06-2011, 08:28 PM
...I've accidentally removed leg hair from my thigh using a laptop directly on my lap. The laptop fed a 1 Ghz Microwave for 2-3 hours at a time. The hair hasn't grown back in that area in 10 years...

Yikes! I hate to ask how Henry and the twins fared during all this...Hopefully, your family is complete at this point, in case the family jewels also got zapped in the process.:heehee: :eek: :doh: :sad:

SarahLynn
10-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Ooh Suzy I'm so sorrrrrrie.:sad::sad: Please please tell me it ain't so??? Ooh daxn what are we to do??? Tell you what girlfriend., I'll trade you the scars on my backside from the over zelous application of a belt for the wee tiny scar on your leg. That way they won't be seen but the memories will be with you forever.:devil:

Okay serious now sweetie, do not mix your screwdriver with milk-of-magnesia. One should never make a Phillips Screwdriver when one wants to enjoy their misery.:heehee::heehee::heehee::heehee:

SarahLynn

Sophie86
10-06-2011, 08:58 PM
This is hilarious. Seems like anytime I've gotten a new male friend, we always had to have the scar discussion. You know, that talk where you compare scars and relate the stories of how you got them--kinda like that scene in Jaws (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLjNzwEULG8). None of those discussions has ever gone quite like this one though. :heehee:

eluuzion
10-07-2011, 01:50 AM
hiya suzy,

In my experience... with any injury, having somebody "kiss it" works wonders. :D

I always have at least 2-3 home/art projects going on simultaneously, plus jumping for the remote to crank the volume every time a good song comes on. If I instituted the “screwdriver per leg gash” program at my house I would be a raging alcoholic in no time.

Sure, I could switch to wearing long pants when I’m working, but where is the fun in using common sense? lol

Don’t fret Suzy...we live in a world where hide-n-seek is a priority now. There is a product or strategy available to hide darn near anything now... age spots, wrinkles, blemishes, bulging stomachs, assets, beards, tattoos, hangovers, outside income, breast forms, online websites, images, offshore bank accounts, internet tracks, panty lines, wigs, cars, crossdressers, sales receipts, identities, email accounts, past lives, twitter, blogs, phone logs, tracking devices, criminal records, medical records, weird hobbies, addresses, male organs, employment history, eyebrows, receding hairlines, big feet, fat hands, male voices, the truth, your age...and of course...scars.

But it is always a good idea to have a reliable backup plan. Screwdrivers sound like a pretty solid backup strategy to me... :thumbsup:

:hugs:
:love:

suzy1
10-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Something tells me you are not taking me seriously girls?

Thanks for all the fun replies. It’s a tiny scar. [Matches my tiny mind]

Have fun, SUZY

Kerigirl2009
10-07-2011, 01:04 PM
I have a nice scar also on my shin from wearing boat shoes out to my car while it was snowing and slipped on the steps on the way in. Bled like crazy and left that dimple type scar. But I am still perfect even with the scar. Well as close to perfect as I can be without being stuck up. LOL I don't ever require drinking to get over it. I am sure you will be fine. Have a great day and enjoy

Kaz
10-07-2011, 01:58 PM
I don't think Suzie needs drinking to get over it either! I think that is a case of...today I earned my screwdriver! But it raises a point... my legs always look better in stockings or pantyhose.. kinda provides a soft-focus effect to the blemishes/scars? Or am I looking for reasons?!!!

Joanne f
10-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Personally i think scars add character to someone and would not worry about them .

Sophie86
10-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Something tells me you are not taking me seriously girls?

Thanks for all the fun replies.

Thanks for the fun thread. It was perfect, like you. :)

JustineFallow
10-08-2011, 10:38 PM
The scars on my legs are the price of having three cats!

suzy1
10-09-2011, 12:44 AM
The scars on my legs are the price of having three cats!

A price well worth paying!

SarahLynn
10-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Something tells me you are not taking me seriously girls? .... Have fun, SUZY

Suzy I can't for the life of me understand how you came to this conclusion????

Another thought came to me recently as a result of this posting of yours, Do not mix your screwdriver with Exlax. Then it's not a screwdriver but a piledriver.

SarahLynn

aprilgirl
10-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Oh Suzy, just rub some dirt on it and get back to being the sex kitten you are.

jillleanne
10-13-2011, 09:04 AM
I did that to a toe once. I just called the toe truck.

SarahLynn
10-14-2011, 01:02 AM
I did that to a toe once. I just called the toe truck.

You sweetie, are to be banished to the rocket pad. Had a bad case of missile toe did you??

siantv2003
10-14-2011, 04:25 AM
Sand paper would probably work way better than screwdrivers!!! Just don't use a belt sander!! :D

LOL - I'm wih Karren on this - use a fine grit and remember to always go with the grain :-D

siantv2003
10-14-2011, 04:28 AM
You sweetie, are to be banished to the rocket pad. Had a bad case of missile toe did you??

:doh: this is going from pad to worse! :heehee:

jillleanne
10-14-2011, 07:37 AM

Oh no, that was another time and at that time, I just called the Canadian Air Force and they removed it free of charge, eh?