PDA

View Full Version : Officially Not a Woman!!

Karren H
10-06-2011, 02:00 PM
YEA!! My HR rep just walked by my office and gave me two thumbs up..... "We just got the Social Security update and you are officially not a woman". I'm so proud.... sigh.... Went through a lot a paperwork and trips to the SSA office to change what apparently my mother enrolled me as an "F"... Wishful thinking? Ohh well... I asked my rep "Since females make less on average, now that I'm a male do I get a big raise?" She didn't think that was funny... lol At least when I retire I'll get what's coming to me.... what ever that is..... assuming there's anything left? Think I'll celebrate by going out and buying a new dress! :)

ArleneRaquel
10-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Karren.
You sure look like a woman, a very sexy one at that.

joannemarie barker
10-06-2011, 02:05 PM
lol they got it right the first time :) you are a girl :0

Toni Citara
10-06-2011, 02:05 PM
If you would have kept your SSN status as F, would you be eligible to receive the SS bennies from an ex-wife? LOL

StaceyJane
10-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Buying a new dress is a great way to celebrate officially being declared male.

Sophie86
10-06-2011, 02:07 PM
YEA!! My HR rep just walked by my office and gave me two thumbs up..... "We just got the Social Security update and you are officially not a woman". I'm so proud.... sigh.... Went through a lot a paperwork and trips to the SSA office to change what apparently my mother enrolled me as an "F"... Wishful thinking? Ohh well... I asked my rep "Since females make less on average, now that I'm a male do I get a big raise?" She didn't think that was funny... lol At least when I retire I'll get what's coming to me.... what ever that is..... assuming there's anything left? Think I'll celebrate by going out and buying a new dress! :)

:roflmao:

We all know the truth, Princess. :heehee:

kimdl93
10-06-2011, 02:08 PM
I guess it resolves the possibility that they might have used the "error" to deny future benefits. But, it had to be a little sad to give up that F status. Enjoy the new dress anyway!

BTW, I guess mothers always know. Mine named me Kimberly...really!

*Vanessa*
10-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Good to see things straightened out for you (kinda). I wonder if that glass ceiling is actually a glass coffee table. You know the one we all put are feet on while we watch the hockey game.. :)

AllieSF
10-06-2011, 02:11 PM
You have an interesting background and experiences. Mom put an "F" on the Social Security application, hmmmmm! My Mom let my hair grow long and curly until my neighbor finally cut it after suggesting many times that my Mom should. My Mom was really pissed and apparently (unbeknown to me) didn't talk to her for years. Unfortunately, I was too little to ever know what was happening. Maybe if did I would have started this craziness a lot sooner, maybe not. Anyway, congratulations Karren. Now, be sure to tell us when they correct the spelling in your first name. What is next, Drivers License, Birth Certificate, Selective Service Card, ....?

Karren H
10-06-2011, 02:17 PM
I was going to leave it be.... And have been getting notices from the company for decades and just ignored them... Finally my wife opened the last one and said "is there something your not telling me"? Lol. Wait she already knows! What could she think I'm not telling her. That I'm really a F2M post op that likes to crossdress as a woman?? Yeah!! lol.

kimdl93
10-06-2011, 02:33 PM
I was going to leave it be.... And have been getting notices from the company for decades and just ignored them... Finally my wife opened the last one and said "is there something your not telling me"? Lol. Wait she already knows! What could she think I'm not telling her. That I'm really a F2M post op that likes to crossdress as a woman?? Yeah!! lol.

I knew it! Now I'm really jealous!

Karren H
10-06-2011, 02:35 PM
I knew it! Now I'm really jealous!

Don't tell my wife!! :)

Karren H
10-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Anyway, congratulations Karren. Now, be sure to tell us when they correct the spelling in your first name. What is next, Drivers License, Birth Certificate, Selective Service Card, ....?

I thought everyone knew.... It's a one letter mispelling!! Apparently mom didn't have spell check either!! Lol

Heather Daniels
10-06-2011, 02:47 PM
I thought you'd make a trip to Lolita's to celebrate????

Debra Russell
10-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Glad to hear you really are a M2F crossdresser and not some woman trying to infiltrate our ranks and spying on us.............Debra

Niya W
10-06-2011, 03:13 PM
I've met an f2m drag queen so there .

Next post by Karren, guess who is getting SRS. Then on very fine print not me .

Cynthia Anne
10-06-2011, 03:14 PM
I just have to wonder if this will make a differance to the 'jean' statis!:D:heehee:

carolinewalker_2000
10-06-2011, 04:05 PM
An identity switch that we were not responsible for? Which of us could ask for more!!

Kittyagain
10-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Maybe we should call our congress rep and demand a check for "Somewhere in between."

:)

Kittty

VioletJourney
10-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Reminds me of that King of the Hill episode where the DMV thought Hank was a woman.

Lorileah
10-06-2011, 04:51 PM
ummm....congratulations...condolences?

SusanLCD
10-06-2011, 05:20 PM
... I'm really a F2M post op that likes to crossdress as a woman?? Yeah!! lol.

We would have to call you Victoria?

flatlander_48
10-06-2011, 05:42 PM

That would have made the kids immaculate deceptions...

TGMarla
10-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Well, now THAT explains all the crossdressing.

Y'know....my drivers' license had an F on it for a while.

Jilmac
10-06-2011, 05:51 PM
It's official Karren, we're all women at heart.

CynthiaD
10-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Hmmm ... I have an M on my drivers license, but I always thought it stood for "Madame."

NathalieX66
10-06-2011, 06:32 PM
I wish I had this problem with my ss.

Intertwined
10-06-2011, 10:44 PM
I just have to wonder if this will make a differance to the 'jean' statis!:D:heehee:

DID you mean "Jean" statis, or... did you mean "gene" statis... LOL

ummm....congratulations...condolences?

Exactly...

You should see my current drivers licence, I went to the DMV, to renew, Fully gothed out, and in feme mode, no wig tho... choker, black lipstick, earrings, eye makeup... Pythos would be proud... LOL

Karren H
10-06-2011, 11:20 PM

Funny my mother's father was named Gene!! All the pieces of the puzzle are coming together!! I always knew we were a family of small breasted men haters!! Lol.

Melony Wishes
10-07-2011, 12:55 AM
Maybe we should call our congress rep and demand a check for "Somewhere in between."

:)

Kittty

Interesting you should say that, Australia has just accepted a 3rd option "X" see Below... from Media forum

Taken from http://www.foreignminister.gov.au/re...r_110914b.html (http://www.foreignminister.gov.au/releases/2011/kr_mr_110914b.html)

Getting a passport made easier for sex and gender diverse people

Joint media release

The Hon Kevin Rudd MP, Minister for Foreign Affairs
The Hon Robert McClelland MP, Attorney-General

14 September 2011

Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd and Attorney-General Robert McClelland today announced new guidelines to make it easier for sex and gender diverse people to get a passport in their preferred gender.

Under the guidelines, sex reassignment surgery will no longer be a prerequisite to issue a passport in a person’s preferred gender.

“Sex and gender diverse people now have the option of presenting a statement from a medical practitioner supporting their preferred gender,” said Mr Rudd.

“This amendment makes life easier and significantly reduces the administrative burden for sex and gender diverse people who want a passport that reflects their gender and physical appearance.”

The initiative is in line with the Australian Government’s commitment to remove discrimination on the grounds of gender identity and sexual orientation.

“Most people take for granted the ability to travel freely and without fear of discrimination,” Mr McClelland said.

“This measure will extend the same freedoms to sex and gender diverse Australians.

“While it’s expected this change will only affect a handful of Australians, it’s an important step in removing discrimination for sex and gender diverse people.

“Importantly, this policy addresses a number of the recommendations contained in the Australian Human Rights Commission’s Sex Files report.”

Karren H
10-07-2011, 09:01 AM
I thought you'd make a trip to Lolita's to celebrate????

Seems every time I go there they celebrate!! Lol. Like I really need another corset!

The sitcom possibilities are staggering.

I need to start working on a script!

Niya W
10-07-2011, 09:19 AM
And to get this back on topic life is about bras make up and hockey. Boo penguins.

Ok back on topic, the problem Karren no body knows how to properly classify you, I can see Karren's info breaking a gov data base :)

TV show life according to Karren. No son I can't fix you car right now I need to get a new corset . Next scene the daughter walks in. Young lady did you borrow your dads eye liner ?

TxKimberly
10-07-2011, 09:36 AM
What a warped life we lead. Love the way you tried to turn it around into a raise. Good luck with that!

Karren H
10-07-2011, 09:48 AM
What a warped life we lead. Love the way you tried to turn it around into a raise. Good luck with that!

What's this "WE" thingy? Lol I've volunteered to retire if there was double severance involved (52 weeks pay plus unemployment). :)

And to get this back on topic life is about bras make up and hockey. Boo penguins.

Ok back on topic, the problem Karren no body knows how to properly classify you, I can see Karren's info breaking a gov data base :)

TV show life according to Karren. No son I can't fix you car right now I need to get a new corset . Next scene the daughter walks in. Young lady did you borrow your dads eye liner ?

I hate it when people actually read my FaceBook wall!! Did you see I uploaded a pic of me scoring a goal? Lol.

kristinacd55
10-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Now why would you buy a dress? I thought you liked jeans???

Melody Moore
10-07-2011, 10:36 AM
I've met an f2m drag queen so there.
Niya, don't tell fibs because that was a M2F DRAG KING you met - not a queen. Oh
wait or was that a FTM DRAG KING - damn you are confusing everyone now Karren :heehee:

Niya W
10-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Karren does that Melody. Oh Karren I actually do read my friends face book wall.

Karren H
10-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Karren does that Melody. Oh Karren I actually do read my friends face book wall.

Me too!! Your gun collection scares me!! Lol.

Niya W
10-07-2011, 11:05 AM
What ? I thought every one in PA has guns. Maybe it's good thing I did not show you my full collection, well It's not like I'd have time to unmount it from the roof .

Melody Moore
10-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Me too!! Your gun collection scares me!! Lol.
Niya is one scary woman - she need something to protect that lingerie collection eh?

Niya W
10-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Hey I'm warm and cuddly like a teddie bear . You have to read the post about caring a purse .

Tess
10-07-2011, 11:40 AM
The Social Security Administration confused? What are the odds.

Stephanie47
10-07-2011, 11:42 AM
So, Karen, you and your wife have the oldest 'same sex' marriage record???

Sophie86
10-07-2011, 11:58 AM

Oh yes. Tell the missus that one, Karren. No wonder she made you get it changed. :heehee:

Did you see I uploaded a pic of me scoring a goal? Lol.

That was you? I didn't recognize you in those PANTS. lol.

Karren H
10-07-2011, 12:03 PM
What ? I thought every one in PA has guns. Maybe it's good thing I did not show you my full collection, well It's not like I'd have time to unmount it from the roof .

The most lethal thing I own are all corsets... Which for self defense are problematic. Figure that the robber will flee before I can get him down and get the corset laced up... Poke him in the eye with a mascara wand....

Niya W
10-07-2011, 12:13 PM
I can see it now. Ma'am can you please take the corset and make up off the guy . He looks a little to pretty for the male jail.

Karren H
10-07-2011, 12:27 PM

Oh yes. Tell the missus that one, Karren. No wonder she made you get it changed. :heehee:

Not if I want to live through the weekend.... She's the one who really wanted to see my birth certificate!! Obviously there's still some trust issues!

That was you? I didn't recognize you in those PANTS. lol.

Hockey pants aren't pants... And what other sport let's you wear a girdle, garter belt and stockings... :).

Niya W
10-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Not if I want to live through the weekend.... She's the one who really wanted to see my birth certificate!! Obviously there's still some trust issues!

Wait you are not running for president?

PretzelGirl
10-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Okay, how much pink was around your cubicle while they were telling you that you were no longer a woman? Lipstick? Mirrors? Magazines?

Brenda456
10-07-2011, 05:36 PM
The may be the funniest thread ever! Thanks to all of you for making me smile!

Sheila11
10-07-2011, 05:59 PM

Or Victor?????????????????????

SarahLynn
10-07-2011, 11:39 PM

Or Victor?????????????????????

Or perhaps both.

SarahLynn

donnalee
10-08-2011, 03:28 AM
All these posts make me wonder whether or not our parents were totally frank with us!:daydreaming:

Melody Moore
10-08-2011, 04:12 AM
Interesting you should say that, Australia has just accepted a 3rd option "X" see Below... from Media forum

Taken from http://www.foreignminister.gov.au/re...r_110914b.html (http://www.foreignminister.gov.au/releases/2011/kr_mr_110914b.html)

The X stands for intersex, NOT in between.

Now this isn't more wishful thinking by the crossdressing community eh? :heehee:

beccacd24
10-08-2011, 04:57 AM
new dress is the way to go. you look fabulous

flatlander_48
10-08-2011, 10:36 AM
All these posts make me wonder whether or not our parents were totally frank with us!:daydreaming:

Well, your father may have been Frank, but I doubt that your mother was...

Niya W
10-08-2011, 10:41 AM
I'm thinking , only Karren can have this type pf problem.