PDA

View Full Version : rats

Stephenie S
10-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Appointment today with a new doctor. The old one up and moved away. So I showered carefully, shaved my legs VERY carefully ALL the way up (you know how long THAT takes), put on a little perfume, dressed nice, and then "poopies", we just chatted and she filled my prescription and said see you next time. Never even got to take off my clothes.

She did seem quite nice though and I think I will stay with her. My old doc was a guy. Sometimes he seemed a bit closed minded about things.

S

gretchen2
10-06-2011, 04:12 PM
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Rianna Humble
10-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Glad that you seem to be getting on well with the new doctor - perhaps net time you could ask her to give you a 1000 mile service :heehee: so you get to show off your shaved legs.

Traci Elizabeth
10-06-2011, 04:22 PM
I think you will be much happier with this female doctor.

Stephenie S
10-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Thank you all for the encouragement. I'm not a big fan of many doctors. Come to think of it, the ones I really liked were women. Yeah, Rianna, but I need more like a 100,000 mile service. LOL.

Melody Moore
10-07-2011, 01:42 AM
My doctor and psychologist at the local Sexual Health service I go through for therapy, hormone monitoring
& treatments are both females, the director is a male but everyone has been really fantastic towards me.

My regular GP is a male and he owns a cosmetic surgery clinic where he does my laser treatment for free.

My pharmacist is really cute and he treats me with so much respect and so lovely every time I go in there
and on one occasion he even supplied my hormones for free just because he loves me going there so much.

So I have no complaints about involved in my medical care regardless of what sex they are.

Maryanne_sa
10-07-2011, 03:21 PM
My doctor is male, and he is really lovely. Initially, I would have preferred a female doctor, but it did not turn out that way. Still, he is very nice and I like him.

Maryanne