PDA

View Full Version : music preference when dressed...

jessi girl
10-16-2005, 12:23 AM
my question to the girlies. when dressed. does your music preference change?
do you put on something "girlie"(i dunno, something like tori amos) or is the metallica still playing in the background? i find it more comfy to put something more fem in the player. just a thought. kisses-jessi girl

classicgreysuit
10-16-2005, 02:27 AM
Yes I've found that - Norah Jones, Shania Twain are current faves. Heavy rock is definitely out but I like Keane and Maroon 5 in both male and female guises along with a load of other stuff

Sarah
xx

Cassandra Marie
10-16-2005, 07:34 AM
I'm a huge rock fan and since you mentioned Metallica, they are one of my favorite bands second only to Pearl Jam. I could listen to rock every waking hour of every day. However, when I am dressed, little Miss Cassandra wants to hear something different. The 1st CD I grab, (No you silly girls, I mean Compact Disc here) is Jewel's 0304, (I love Jewel) and listen to it start to finish. Then I'll listen to a little Norah Jones, Britney Spears, Avril Livigne, and others along those lines. There's just something about that music that makes little Miss Cassandra's water begin to simmer a little more. I do listen to a little softer rock as well, I mean I'm not feminine or anything. (Yeah right...LOL) Truth be told, I wouldn't mind listening to Jewel et. al. all the time, if you get my drift. ;)

Kisses,

Sissy Cassandra

Sarahgurl371
10-16-2005, 07:38 AM
I love Nora Jones. I really like it all the time though, but when I'm in my femme mood, it just fits. Almost brought me to tears one day. She puts soo much emotion into her music and passion into her voice.

I love music and am a musician myself, so I am always into a ton of different stuff. I find that while my main genre is classic rock, and blues, when I am alone I love to put on some easy stuff, stuff with emotion and meaning to it. Have you ever noticed how many of lifes problems and situations are written in a song? Its universal, its good for the soul, and it can definatley change the way you feel and are veiwing the world at a given moment.

Sherlyn
10-16-2005, 08:03 AM
I still rock ......might sneak in some Pretenders ..but they rock too .....mellower grrrly music for me some Sade .. and OF course KATE BUSH!!!! Running up that Hill ,,but she rocks too must be that Im a rocker chic ,,,,,dressed too some Dream Theater friday night b4 goin out ... kiks me butt in gear ....lol

stevie h
10-16-2005, 08:21 AM
i am a real waifs fan whenever, stevie uk

TGMarla
10-16-2005, 08:31 AM
Well, I've never really thought about it. My tase in music is rather diverse, so I just listen to whatever's in my head. But I tend towards Pink Floyd when dressed (or something like that). But I don't rock the rafters much when en femme. But my tastes don't change much either way. I like what I like whether in guy mode OR girl mode. And I sure like girl mode!

jessi girl
10-16-2005, 11:41 AM
for me, lighter music helps me relax and enjoy my fem. side more. tori amos, jewel, shania,tlc. truth be told...outside en fem i play the heavy weights,ramones,messugah,soulfly.but nothin's finer than candle light, a glass of wine,silk panties and tori!

Madeline_K
10-16-2005, 12:14 PM
I'm gonna throw in Lisa Loeb. Her latest album "Hello Lisa" is definetly Madeline's thing. :cool: I think she's a great artist and cute too. :)

Madeline

Shannon
10-16-2005, 12:18 PM
My tastes in music don't really change between drab and en femme. Depends far more on my mood -- and typically includes The Cranberries, Enya, Sarah Brightman, Madonna, Heart ("magic man" and "crazy on you"), and of course Aimee Mann (who I saw last night for the 6th time).

Leilani68
10-16-2005, 01:08 PM
I think my taste in music does change a bit when dressed.
I don't Listen to any Metal/Big Hair bands or Rap when dressed.
I do listen to the following though:Kenny G, Beach Boys, Dance, Lionel Ritchie,
& other styles of Romantic Music.........:)

Sophie_A
10-16-2005, 01:15 PM
I was a grunger at uni, but only ever play pop now. So currently in the multi changer there is, Girls Aloud, Holly Valance, Britney Spears, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Rachael Stevens and Ta-Tu.

Sweet Susan
10-16-2005, 02:46 PM
Early David Bowie often seems not only appropriate, but fun, as well.

HaleyPink2000
10-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Well I have to say in all ways My choice does never change.
Norah Jones is the greatest. Wonder if she is TG friendly? LOL

Haley:)