PDA

View Full Version : Damn near choked to death.

Niya W
10-06-2011, 06:32 PM
We all have seen this one before . A guy is walking with his wife and checking another women out. He damn near breaks his neck looking at the other women. Of course the wife corrects him by yanking his arm practically out of the socket, slamming him to the ground and giving serve soft tissue injury. In fairness to the wife he was drilling hole in the back of that ladies bum he was staring so hard . Then it came. The wife turned to the husband and said no you can't have the skirt and the shoes and don't even think about looking over at the MAC counter . I was not expecting that. I choked and spit out my starbuck coffee. It's some thing about this mall. Arden fair .

Persephone
10-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Was this on television, Niya? Googled and found Arden Fair Mall but couldn't find the commercial.

Niya W
10-06-2011, 07:42 PM
No hun not a TV commercial. It's what I saw in real life. I've seen CD there getting there make up done at the make up counter in full view.

gretchen2
10-06-2011, 07:55 PM
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Persephone
10-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Wow!!! ********************

Niya W
10-06-2011, 09:01 PM
That is just down right bizarre.
Bizarre is seeing a guy in womens skinny jeans, pink boots, breast forms , full beard and make up and he is semi bald. Oh did I leave out that he had the perfect blush circles on his upper cheeks .Bizarre could also be, me in a room ful of t girls and random stranger knocks on the sliding glass door. Bizarre could also be a homeless man coming up to me and sniffing my breast.

I'm pretty sure I passed Bizarre 5 years ago. Of none of this could be more bizarre than being invited to a sex party for t girls but hey what do I know .

RADER
10-06-2011, 10:07 PM
For all ages now...
Mans head is like a door knob, Any skirt can turn it.
If things where different, Maybe none of us would be here.
Rader

Marcia Blue
10-06-2011, 10:34 PM
Niya, once again, one of your stories, has made my day.

Thanks,

Niya W
10-06-2011, 10:43 PM
For all ages now...
Mans head is like a door knob, Any skirt can turn it.
If things where different, Maybe none of us would be here.
Rader
But does the man want the skirt , does he want to wear the skirt .

donnalee
10-07-2011, 03:18 AM
I laughed so hard I nearly fell over! Keep 'em coming, Niya!
:rofl:

Missy Tanya
10-07-2011, 03:59 AM
The poor man could have been me, many times. Thank god that my wife is supportive and is somewhat understanding when it comes to my neck turns. She causally asks, "Ok, what was she wearing that you want now?" Saved me many a times. Just that most of the time she is 100% correct.

I'm just looking to better myself, Lol, Tanya

gretchen2
10-07-2011, 08:09 AM
My life is sooo boring.

Jorja
10-07-2011, 09:18 AM
I must get out more. No homeless man has ever come up and sniffed my breast. ;)

Maybe I just need to go shopping with Niya!

Niya W
10-07-2011, 09:21 AM
That freaked me out , I thought he was going to stick a dollar bill down there. Just rember I'm a walk on the wild side . That's what happens when you leave the mental institution.

Mikka
10-07-2011, 09:24 AM
Great Story! Now that my wife fully knows, she just shakes her head when she sees me looking at other girls and say a comment " You really liked those pumps, didn't you"?

Wendy W
10-07-2011, 09:38 AM
I have got to start hangin' out at the mall more!

Jenny Doolittle
10-07-2011, 09:47 AM
Such a fun story, and certainly one that rings true and close to home. On several occasions my wife has said, "No, don't even think of trying those on, we don't have time and I am the one who is suppose to be shopping in this department!"

I sure love my wife.

Sophie86
10-07-2011, 02:43 PM
We all have seen this one before . A guy is walking with his wife and checking another women out. He damn near breaks his neck looking at the other women. Of course the wife corrects him by yanking his arm practically out of the socket, slamming him to the ground and giving serve soft tissue injury. In fairness to the wife he was drilling hole in the back of that ladies bum he was staring so hard . Then it came. The wife turned to the husband and said no you can't have the skirt and the shoes and don't even think about looking over at the MAC counter . I was not expecting that. I choked and spit out my starbuck coffee. It's some thing about this mall. Arden fair .

Some guys would pay money for that kind of treatment... Maybe he was?? :eek:

RADER
10-07-2011, 02:59 PM
But does the man want the skirt , does he want to wear the skirt .

That my deer is the $ 64,000 question. Me I would like to be able to fit into the skirt, Others want
to take off the skirt, Still others want the skirt, to wear it.
You may chose one of the above.
Rader

Brenda456
10-07-2011, 05:31 PM
My wife used to do the some thing when she caught me looking. Now she knows I am checking out the clothes and she just thinks I am strange

Windy
10-07-2011, 07:39 PM
I laughed so hard at the story! Its definitely me, but I hope I don't meet the creepy breast man :/