PDA

View Full Version : breasts

Danielle_cder
10-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Ok so what is my deal...

Seems everywhere I look Im looking at the women and their breasts. What size are they? What kind of bra is she wearing? Is she wearing a tight fitting shirt? Is she trying to down play them? Is she trying to show them off?

For some reason I cant stop, Is there something wrong with me? I mean Im pretty fond of the things but what is the deal?

sorry for the 20q"s but dont know if others go through this too

thnx,

-d

Kate T
10-06-2011, 07:47 PM
And you think this makes you different from the general male population how?;)

PaulaAnn
10-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Nah,nothing wrong with you ;breasts are a work of art..enjoy the variety.....

Danielle_cder
10-06-2011, 08:03 PM
lol your right, but gg's dont really go through it as much rite?

kimdl93
10-06-2011, 08:04 PM
We all do it with a even women check each other out tho seldom for the same reasons. I love boobs for all the male reasons and because I want them too!

SarahLynn
10-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Errrrrr, does this mean I'm wearied because I'm looking at her/their legs, instead of her breasts??? We all know they go from the floor to her ...., aah,....ummmm, ooh yeah, to her hips. But really, what's it about that I want to see the full picture????

SarahLynn

babs816 GG
10-06-2011, 08:26 PM
OMG I'm a GG and I SO check out breasts! Does that make me a perv?

B

celtic.blue.eyes
10-06-2011, 08:32 PM
Oh, absolutely not. What's wrong with appreciating fine works of art?
Women are so lucky in being able to choose the best of both worlds!

docrobbysherry
10-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Breast curiosity is natural for most men, Danielle. However, it is probably multiplied by TEN for MtoF dressers! Because we hope to copy the looks we like! And, with forms, we have MANY MORE possibilities to do that than GGs do!

So, ogle away! U won't be alone!

subwrx
10-06-2011, 08:43 PM
You can look but don't touch the mearcandice!!!!!

sissystephanie
10-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Danielle, you are a totally normal male who also happens to be a CD!! We all look at breasts, even the GG's do it! Yes, we look at legs too, but usually the breasts come first. It is just a natural thing!!

Cynthia Anne
10-06-2011, 10:06 PM
I can only imagine! Comes to mine! I love that song!

prene
10-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Yes,
You are not alone.

I started wanting huge forms and the more I dress the smaller they have gotten.
I am down to 36G thru 34D and yes I look all the time.

But you know it is like the Sun, you can get hurt is you look to long. LOL

I do go thru the same steps you do.
What kind of bra does she have on.
How are they presented, hiding, pushups, cleavage, full coverage....

Do they have enough support and my biggest on.

I wish they were mine . . . they were on my chest. LOL

Intertwined
10-06-2011, 10:16 PM

sigh.. of course not, silly...

Karren H
10-06-2011, 10:32 PM

B

Lol. No more when I check out short guys because they would make good crossdressers!!

Personally if you got them show them off! :)

kimdl93
10-06-2011, 10:53 PM

B

No it's absolutely normal, regardless of your motivations!

babs816 GG
10-06-2011, 10:56 PM
I'm NORMAL.. WHO KNEW?! lol

B

prene
10-06-2011, 11:34 PM
I'm NORMAL.. WHO KNEW?! lol

B

I would love to think of myself as normal also.

I wish. LOL

Melony Wishes
10-06-2011, 11:38 PM
My first response to the thread title is, YES PLEASE!

My 2nd is that I have always been mesmerized by breasts of all shapes and sizes! The more I have dressed though the more I have paid attention to other areas like; legs, shoes, make-up, clothes, hair, manerisms, etc etc!

erickka
10-07-2011, 05:37 AM
GG's bodies in general are a work of art. I very much appreciate fine art, thus I treat it like any other Renoir, I MUST look, but do not touch!

Kittyagain
10-07-2011, 05:59 AM
The other day, I was walking through a store in a hurry. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw an unusual bra outline on a woman walking going the opposite way from me. I circled around to get a better look. Then it hit me. I was a bra stalker. :) I shook my head then turned back before I saw her again.

Yes, we are all like you more or less. :)

Kitty

eluuzion
10-07-2011, 06:35 AM
I only do it as a training exercise to sharpen my perception and polish up my visual skills, so I can locate more eggs during Easter Egg Hunts.

Other than that, they don't interest me.

gotta go...my pants are on fire...:)

:love:

susangirl
10-07-2011, 07:33 AM
Breast have always been at the top of my list, just above silky stockings. They come in all sizes and shapes. Some are high some are a bit lower. Every once in a while you run across a women in which her breast take your breath away. Not to big, not to high or low, not bound to tight, not to loose, just a little nipple showing, great side boob, and when she walks they have just a little of bit of indepentant motion. Just the other day I passed such a women in Macey's while dressed as Susan and simply said to her " you look fabulous " and she smiled and said " thank you ". When I dress as Susan I try copy this type of women. Sometimes better than others but always in my mind.

SmileS12
10-07-2011, 07:45 AM
Oh Wow, I've never been a breast person, but I certainly don't turn my eyes away, I'm like most I imagine, I enjoy looking, if for no other reason because I want to know how to make it look right to and for me. Here's a funny story. I was looking at some books, and checking out women, and I would go and stare at other women, and my wife got jealous and thought I was just looking for a replacement, I tell her, I'm not trying to replace you, and I'm trying to be your natural gf and bff, so I don't see anything wrong with how you feel. They are a work of art. My wife was crazy and stirred due to her cancer this last may. Thank God the Doctor didn't mess her up. She has very beautiful breasts in my humble opinion, and I feel blessed to have her, knowing she has to put up with me.

Hope this was appropriate, I've read all the stickies, and I was so excited to post here, I didn't go back and read the sticky before I posted, and all the stickies are jumbled in my head, sorry moderator.

Danielle_cder
10-07-2011, 02:55 PM
Lol thanks all for the replies makes me feel a lot better... That Im not the only one who is sooo fascinated! Ill keep the mirror tinted oakleys on and stare away!

kimmiegal
10-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Oh I notice them too. Love the swaying motion and also the cleavage jiggle. Lately though, I've been starring at ladies legs as I just started shaving mine and realize that I have better legs than a lot of women.

sometimes_miss
10-07-2011, 04:06 PM
I"m not a 'breast man' either; but I'm as drawn to a girl's long, beautiful hair as much as most guys are to breasts. So, I completely understand. When I see a female walk by with her hair softly blowing in the breeze, I can't think of anything else. Sadly, I've been the 'guy who walks into the phone pole' more than once when watching a pretty girl. Me? I have 4 wigs; all long, straight, soft, silky, shiny. Bras, eh, I can feel them but never really pay attention to how they look.

Debutante
10-07-2011, 04:45 PM
You too?!!
That is the ultimate in identifying as a woman... wish I could have them..........

Kaz
10-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Never stare away! Stare and then look in the eyes and smile... Babs... am I right?

Emme
10-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Breasts are God's gift to mankind. For thousands of years, the first thing a baby touches is it's mothers breast. It surely got me hooked!!

NO BOOBS.....NO NEED FOR A DRESS! BESIDES THEY MAKE MY TUMMIE LOOK SMALLER LOL

Savannah Daniels
10-07-2011, 05:29 PM
Breasts: "Further proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." :)

Beverly
10-07-2011, 05:31 PM
I look too! And more often than not, I am wishing mine looked like that.

babs816 GG
10-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Kaz.. you are SO right. LOL

B

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-08-2011, 11:59 AM
I love them, can't get enough of them. My favorite saying to a woman is " NICE TOP and the shirt looks good also" LOL!!!!

Sarah V
10-23-2011, 08:18 AM
I spend a lot of time traving for work and am always cheching out the other ladies in the airports. We ladies always check out each other. On top of the things you mentioned, I am also looking at the other ladies to see which size of breasts I would be the most happiest having, givenmy personality and the activities I like to enjoy doing. Nothing wrong with you, nor I at all.

KarenS
10-23-2011, 08:29 AM
I admire women for their shapes. Tops and bottoms. When I look at a woman's torso, I usually find myself wishing I could look like them.

Marie-Elise
10-23-2011, 02:56 PM
Personally, I have always been a leg man. However, meeting my wife showed me the value of nice breasts. I have been married ten years and consider myself a leg and breast man. I mean, what's not to like?

Oh, and the women who don't like me looking at their breasts: deal with it. I am not the first nor last.

Stitch
10-23-2011, 03:07 PM
Eh. As long as your discrete look away! :)

I do it all the time and I'm a GG lol, I've no idea why. I'm more likely to look if they are covered. For some reason I'm more interested in the over all shape rather than cleavage. A nice rounded silhouette.

I am a people watcher in general though, and I love looking at women with the body shape I aspire to get.

Kittyagain
10-23-2011, 03:18 PM
I have heard a couple of times women say they get breast implants to impress other women with size and clothes fit. None said they did it for men. I thought that was interesting.

Kitty

Shananigans
10-23-2011, 03:23 PM
GGs love boobs too. Have you seen Victoria's Secret commercials? How many girls have thought about a boob job? How many girl have gotten a boob job? Getting my first bra was like my first official I AM WOMAN phase in my life. I was more or less obsessed with my bodily changes.

When I was about 4 or 5, we had water balloon fights at my daycare. All of the girls would put the balloons down their shirts and run around. We loved boobs even as kids.

I loved boobs so much, they turned me bi. (That and other things...haha)

EDIT: My mom had an old box of my drawing when i was a kid and we were flipping through them a few weeks ago. There was a certain pattern of me drawing women that were riding on unicorns with rainbows in the background...they also had the BIGGEST boobs ever. I mean, those women should have fallen off their unicorns because they were so top heavy. Either I was becoming a huge lesbian when I was like 4, or I was just a normal kid fascinated by boobs. Interestingly enough, my mother has small boobs...so, no Freudian analyses on this one, people!

ReineD
10-23-2011, 03:42 PM
sorry for the 20q"s but dont know if others go through this too

We do check out the women around us, but not for the same reasons men do. Women tend to consciously or subconsciously ascertain their position along the pecking order based on other women's looks. It can be an overall look, or facial beauty, slimness, size of breasts, air of confidence, etc. ... not just the breasts. Men's pecking order is based more on power.

Non-CD men who notice women's breasts or who picture them in lingerie or naked do so from sexual attraction. I think that only CDs analyze it to the degree you do though, with the object of imitating what you see. :)

pinto
10-23-2011, 05:25 PM
I admire women for their shapes. Tops and bottoms. When I look at a woman's torso, I usually find myself wishing I could look like them.

That's exactly what I am thinking. Wonderful shapes even if they are not like the overall ideal of a super slim barbie doll. I also admire the more round shapes. Yes i admire them because i would like to be like them. It sometimes leads to misunderstandings because some ladies may think i do look at them in order to satisfy my male lust.

Jennifer H
10-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Breasts are beautiful, big ,soft, pink, dark, sometimes small, anything from an A to a triple H, maybe round or pear shaped, maybe full or drooping a bit I love them all and can't take my eyes of them.

Sometimes I see them and I wish they were mine but I still think I am normal.

xxx Jenny

pinto
10-23-2011, 07:10 PM
I enjoy the jellylike softness of breasts and could watch them move for hours and hours and hours.

jillleanne
10-24-2011, 07:29 AM

B

Oh I really hope so, I do love a perverted gg. I must get out more often and start looking for one soon. lol

audreyinalbany
10-24-2011, 07:36 AM
Steve Martin said the reason men don't have breasts is because they'd be playing with them all the time....

erin8042
10-24-2011, 09:28 PM
I knew I had a problem when i was at Payless once. The SA bent down to grab something and I saw down her shirt. Did I say to myself, wow nice boobs, no, i said wow what a cute bra. (really it was nice soft pink lol).

tvlover
10-24-2011, 09:47 PM
Hey, why do short guys make good Cross dressers? I am 5-7 so maybe I am 'lucky" not to be any taller. I only wish I didnt have such a wide chest!

Lol. No more when I check out short guys because they would make good crossdressers!!

Personally if you got them show them off! :)

Jessica86
10-25-2011, 01:04 AM
Hey, why do short guys make good Cross dressers? I am 5-7 so maybe I am 'lucky" not to be any taller. I only wish I didnt have such a wide chest!

I'm 6'06" and clothing is always so short.....I hate it. I have to get a size bigger, thus...I have to keep changing stuff to make it look right.

I love breasts too. All shapes and sizes. I guess that's why I have THREE sets of forms??? Small to large. All are beautiful, and just looking for the right outfit to set them off. Like pieces to a puzzle.

Fiona Scott
10-25-2011, 05:32 AM
I am mesmerised by breasts and always have been. Its a bit like the snake and the mongoose. Im sure the GGs know Im looking but I just cant help it ! My wife thinks its funny as she only has small boobs and recons every one else got her share !!