PDA

View Full Version : Do you dream as a woman?

Donna June
10-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Do you ever dream as a woman? I don't mean do you dream of being a woman, but when you dream, are you a woman? I had many "getting caught" dreams when I was younger. Now I have some dreams where I am dressing as a girl, but still male. I have had only one dream where I was a woman, a real female. Can't control my subconscious mind, but I wish I had more dreams like that.

bridget thronton
10-07-2011, 12:23 PM
I have had a few dreams like that

Stephanie47
10-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Some of my dreams of acting as a woman are not suitable for publication. :)

To dream is one thing! To act on them is another! Fantasy should remain fantasy!

NV Susan
10-07-2011, 12:28 PM
I also have had may dreams where I'm dressed in girls cloths. I can't remember any dream of being female but sure would enjoy it.
Hopefully this will kick start my subconscious tonight!!
Oh heck....I think I'll go take a nap right now!!!

kassy
10-07-2011, 12:28 PM
When I dream as a woman I really cannot publish here they would be a little risque for public viewing. I do dream dressed as a woman and some of those turn risque to. SOme of them are actually fun to fantasize.

joannemarie barker
10-07-2011, 12:34 PM
I do dream about crossdressing but never as a gg

Karren H
10-07-2011, 12:49 PM
When I do remember my dreams.... I dream as me.... Never involves crossdressing... The way I see it.... I'm living my fem dream during my waking hours so I really don't need to do it when I'm asleep!! :)

Madilyn A.
10-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Most of my night dreams have me in some feminine clothing or completely dressed as a woman. I've never dreamed of being a woman though, that's reserved for daydreams !!

part-time-amanda
10-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Never dreamt as a woman, only being dressed. Always got caught by someone which turned it to a nightmare

VioletJourney
10-07-2011, 02:29 PM
My dreams are always in the first person, a bit like first-person video games. I never see what I look like so I don't know. Sometimes I'm just an omniscient entity just watching over the events.

Sophie86
10-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Do you ever dream as a woman? I don't mean do you dream of being a woman, but when you dream, are you a woman? I had many "getting caught" dreams when I was younger. Now I have some dreams where I am dressing as a girl, but still male. I have had only one dream where I was a woman, a real female. Can't control my subconscious mind, but I wish I had more dreams like that.

When I was about 8 yrs old, I had a dream in which I was a woman--not a girl, a woman. The events in the dream were not erotic, but my reaction to the dream was. That's the only time I can remember for certain dreaming that I was a woman. I've dreamed of being dressed a number of times though.

chrismy
10-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Posted in other dream thread..
I have often wondered why I dont remember ever being a girl in my dreams... (let alone the girl of my dreams!!). Due to all the waking hours spent wishing I was one, I find that strange and somewhat disconcerting. Once in a great while I will dream that I am dressed. That is a thrill. I have had strange dreams from time to time of the last person in the world senario... and I walk through department stores and leave with all the pretty things I can carry!! Please, anyone, feel free to jump in and dissect this particular weird train of thought!

Kittyagain
10-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Interesting question. No, I have never dreamed as a woman that I can remember.

Kitty

ArleneRaquel
10-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Most of my recent dreams, over the last 2 years or so, have me in trouble, being persuded, but alas always as a male. :sad:

Marlana
10-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Only one time. It was so vivid that I actually wrote it down in a journal. Wish I had more.

vetobob9
10-07-2011, 08:56 PM
I had an interesting couple of dreams when I was younger. It was a dark setting, there were a lot of people there both male and female in lines. The lines were mixed. And everyone was sliding down a massive shoot. Then climbing a mountain, and jumping down again, over and over in a cycle.
I was there but I felt I was not there. I was observing. It looked like I was there because that was the perspective that I had. Going down the shoot then climbing back out and doing it over again. When I looked down, I was wearing women's clothing and became embarrassed that other people were able to see me thus.
The first time I had the dream, I was so embarrassed about being in femme, that I did not realize the chest area was filled out. Nor did I realize until the second and third dreams that the people had no control over what they were doing. It was like they were in a cycle they did not control.

Not my first dream. When I was a child, I had an odd dream where I did not have my male parts but rather female parts down there. I could not understand it at the time. In the dream I had undergone some kind of medical operation that changed me from a boy to a girl. What is weird is that I had this dream before I knew what transsexualism or SRS were.

Then again that is not the only weird one. I had dreams about stuff found in the book of Revelation before I knew what the book of revelation was. One of those was in my infancy. It had such an impression on me that I still remember it. It involved the clouds falling from the sky and everyone around me was running and screaming. When I had it, it was really scary to me because of the age I was. Then almost two decades later I read the book of Revelation and that one part in there was just like my dream I had when was not even 4 years old.

Back on topic. I have had a few dreams in my childhood and in my youth where I was either naked, crossdressed, or simply female.

ArleneRaquel
10-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Way back in the 1950's - 1960's I dreamed about living my adult life as a woman, but as I said above my recent dreams have me in male mode. In those past years I always dream that as an adult living a a woman, I would be a house keeper, nanny, and fall in love with the man in the same who was always a widow, and I would have to decide to tell him that I was really a man. Somehow the man always wanted to marry me. Wishful thinking I guess.

Cynthia Anne
10-07-2011, 11:04 PM
I have dreamed both ways! But every time I dream about being pregnant I wake up in a cold sweat! Go figure! Hugs!

Brit
10-07-2011, 11:19 PM
Good question. I'll pick B. No...final answer :)

JohnH
10-07-2011, 11:23 PM
I never dream as a woman. On the other hand, I wake up and feel my nightgown and my natural breasts, I feel like a woman in real life!

Johanna

Katrina Black
10-07-2011, 11:37 PM
I had a scary ass dream once . I call myself Tina ,but in this dream the name Sara came up ??? In the dream i was Sara .. I went to a large meeting as my male self first thing i noticed was a welcome banner on the wall saying WELCOME SARA but i brushed it off, no one knows me as Sara as the meeting proceded someone got up to speak and they said "we know who you are Sara will you stand up and show yourself" i was sweating know body knows i dress keep quite its someone else ... then they all pointed at me .. thats how it ended i woke up the sheets were wet with sweat.. I didnt know if it was real or did i dream it took hours to convince myself it was all a dream or nightmare....

steffigirl37
10-08-2011, 04:03 AM
I have had some very pleasant dreams dressed as a woman and being accepted as such. I have had several scary dreams being caught dressed at work and in other public places.

Melody Moore
10-08-2011, 04:27 AM
I had the most bizarre dreams and also lots of fantasies about being a mermaid as a child.

But the most bizarre dream that I ever had constantly haunted me as a reoccurring dream right throughout my
childhood. I should have really taken good notice of this dream but I just did my best to dismiss it being relevant.

In my dream I go to school and something happens where I finished up naked in front of all the other school children who
were all laughing at me because I was not really a boy and that I was a girl. This dream started way back in early primary
school and was there until I left school. The only interpretation I can make of this is that I was always living in fear of being
discovered for my true self. At the age of 15 when I was going through puberty I was struggling then with my body becoming
masculine and this is when I started to think about wanting a sex change. A year later I repressed the thoughts after becoming
very fearful about rejection, humiliation and abuse.

I started my transition finally after all these years in August 2010 after 4 years of research into being transsexual., but was to
find out shortly after that I was born intersex and had in fact undergone early childhood surgery before the age of 3 years old.
This was done back then at this age before I started to develop my long term memory or any sense of gender identity. However
the dream revealed to me that something wasn't ever right with me.

Renee_E
10-08-2011, 05:08 AM
Only once that I remember. I dreamed I woke up and rolled over to find a girl sitting next to my bed. I looked at her for a while and tried to guess how she got in and how I was going to get her out before my wife, who was sleeping next to me woke up. Then I realized she was me! Then I woke up.

beccacd24
10-08-2011, 05:17 AM
"getting caught" dreams are not dreams they r more like nightmares, the ones where i was an actual female nd socially accepted.. those were dreams.

LeaP
10-08-2011, 08:43 AM
I don't readily remember many gender-specific dreams. I have had a few where I was female, though. I dreamt last night that I was crossdressed, which would be more male-specific ... I suppose, though it seems odd when put in those terms.

Lea

StarrOfDelite
10-08-2011, 06:21 PM
many dreams in which i am crossdressing, none in which i am a genetic woman. it's not a fantasy of mine, which i would guess explains the absence of dream fulfillment episodes.

Melody Moore
10-08-2011, 06:48 PM
"getting caught" dreams are not dreams they r more like nightmares, the ones where i was an actual female nd socially accepted.. those were dreams.
No doubt a very strong indicator that there is a lot of tension in that person because they feel guilty.
I would urge such a person to go and talk to a gender therapist because repression like this can be
very dangerous and can lead to feelings of high anxiety and depression and even suicide. So never
ignore these types of early warning signs.

Cari
10-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Great question - I cant ever remember dreaming as a woman.

I have had a series of dreams where I am dressed and being treated like a woman just doing normal things.
I seem to be the only one who knows I'm not one.

I have also had CD dreams where I get to try all kinds of clothes ect kinda silly

But Ive never dreamed I was actually a woman - Of course now that I thought about it who knows what will happen tonite.

prene
10-09-2011, 01:28 AM
I have dreamed many times that I was cding out. I was a t-girl and was living as a woman. I have hand many dreams where I was living as a woman.

I just realized it. I dream more that I am cding more than I am a regular guy.

I cannot ever remember dreaming as a girl . . . wish I did.

Miss Marshall
10-09-2011, 01:37 AM
I can't recall any of my dreams being gender specific though I sometimes talk in my sleep and have woken up at times expressing how much I wish I had been born as a girl and several times per week I will wake with the same thoughts at the front of my mind.

Just as an adjunct re controling the sub conscious mind. Isn't that what some of the talking therapies seek to do and I'm particularly thinking about hypnotherapy? Perhaps if we want to dream as a 'girl' we need to condition the sub conscious mind to be 'girl' but then this would have consequences on our conscious presentation. Methinks that for some of us the outcome might be a step to far.

Take good care girls.

Anne-Marie

crystalbath
10-09-2011, 03:35 AM
I had one dream where I was a women but that was it. wish I had more haha

leotard fan
10-09-2011, 06:47 AM
well... i donĀ“t know what the women dream, but i belive all my dreams are female dreams. i have a male body, but my feelings are female for sure...

Nicola
10-09-2011, 07:11 AM
My dreams seem to revolve around things which happened in my life recently - often things that occured at work. They don't involve crossdressing as far as I can remember them.

I couldn't say whether they are male or female dreams.

Nicola

Lori B
10-09-2011, 08:17 AM
When I dream as a woman I really cannot publish here they would be a little risque for public viewing. I do dream dressed as a woman and some of those turn risque to. SOme of them are actually fun to fantasize.....lol...mine too..:o,,,,some get pretty kinky..:eek::heehee:

Rachel Mari
10-09-2011, 11:30 AM
I've had several dreams where I'm dressed as a woman, feel like I am a woman, but realize that this situation (in a dress in public) isn't how I normally am in real life (it does feel so normal and free though rather than hiding it).
It's like I'm working with a group of people doing something with them and they're treating me like nothing is out of the ordinary. I quickly believe that it's the way I'm suppose to be and we get on with whatever we were doing (one dream it was me reading information off a sheet of paper to different groups of people in a field, directing them in some task everyone felt needed to be done); still don't know what that task was but involved moving dirt on a slight hill.
After I wake up, it takes me a minute to figure out what's reality and what was a dream. Being in a house and in bed helps a lot.
Dreams sure can be bizare.

Audreyanne
10-09-2011, 03:09 PM
None that I recall. Very interesting question and responses

Jillian Faith
10-09-2011, 03:21 PM
I've had many dreams where I was dressed as a woman, but I've never dreamed I was a women.

PeggySue
10-09-2011, 09:32 PM
I dream that I'm a CD dressed, but not that I am actually a woman. I also day dream I'm a woman.

sanderlay
10-09-2011, 09:57 PM
i don't usually remember my dreams even though I know I do dream many nights and I have had some very vivid ones at times. But the ones I remember are not gender specific that I recall. I'm just me.

RiverdanceGirl
10-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Well I guess I'm a bit weird because in my dreams I get to hop about from person to person. Sometimes I'm me, sometimes I am somebody else watching me. Once in a while, I find myself being a female. Whoever I am inside of is the person I am for that moment and it all feels natural.

prom queen
10-10-2011, 10:04 AM
I've had dreams where I have been dressed like a woman and did things like a woman but I was still myself inside. It seems like i a lot of the ones I can remember I am dressed either in a wedding dress or in some sort of formal dress. I have never had a dream where i was completely a woman both inside and out.

BillieJoEllen
10-10-2011, 01:45 PM
From young on whenever I dream I am always either a girl or a woman. I've always considered myself to be TS so perhaps that explains that. I've had a few dreams (not many) where i was a boy wearing girl's clothes and trying hard not to let anyone see me. If I do dream as a man I never remember those dreams so I don't really know if I do dream that way.

*Vanessa*
10-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Sure lots of times, why not ;)

Elle1946
10-10-2011, 03:26 PM
I usually dream as a crossdresser when in the female mode, imagine that. I guess that I dream what I am.

Melody Moore
10-10-2011, 07:02 PM
I think for most of my life the way I see myself in dreams have usually been pretty 'genderless'. Even the nightmare
I had and mentioned here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?161353-Do-you-dream-as-a-woman&p=2619424&viewfull=1#post2619424) I don't think that I really seen myself as a boy because this was about the fear I had of
being discovered to be a girl. I use to daydream and fantasise a lot as a child that I was a mermaid because the tail
would hide what it was that made me feel really unhappy. But I didn't just fantasise about being a mermaid I actually
took to water like a fish water and had a natural passion for diving and the undersea life. The reality was however I
did see myself from the inside as a real mermaid. I know it sounds kinda bizarre but it really was very relevant in my life.

Most of my dreams quickly become haunting nightmares to me and it eventually got to a point where I actually stopped
dreaming in my late teens and early 20s because I was refusing to accept what I was seeing in dreams. Don't ask me
how I did this, but some how I managed to repress the dreams & nightmares I had been having since early childhood.
Maybe it is some in-built protection mechanism. But by avoiding my dreams I also developed a bad problem with insomnia
and would sometimes be awake for 3 to 4 days at a time and only sleeping 3 to 4 hours in between. If I really think about
it, it was mostly like fear of having a dream or a nightmare I didn't want to face that prevented me from being able to sleep.
However there was a very clear pattern in my life where the repression of my dreams and nightmares also coincidences
very strongly with the repression of my gender identity conflict which got really bad when I was going through puberty.

I didn't start sleeping properly or having dreams again until I went on hormone therapy last year which is also very ironic
because within a week of starting on meds my sleep patterns all returned to normal and I started dreaming again for the
first time in many years. There has a significant difference in my dreams because now I do see dream as a woman now
but I am now at peace with that and I don't experience bad dreams or nightmares anymore like I did when I was fighting it.

This is also another reason why I cannot go back ever to living as a male, I know if I did my life would end up a
huge big mess again. I think people should take notice of their dreams but don't overreact to them, but take the
time to understand and know exactly what it is the subconscious mind is really trying to tell you because I believe
we can learn a lot about ourselves through our dreams. I have talked to my psychologist as well about my dreams
and she shares the same beliefs I do about dreams and what they were trying to reveal to me for so many years.

My main message here is if dreams start to bother you and have a significant impact on your life to the point it
starts to affect your sleep patterns then talk to a psychologist about it because it could be early warning signs
of a much greater problem if left ignored. Just another 2 cents worth I really wanted to throw in here.

Risque_Christine
10-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Christine's dreams almost always have her out and dressed, and, in the best dreams, waltzing with a genderless person in a magnificent ball gown in Vienna at New Years. She dominates the night, in the way that she cannot dominate the day. Months can go by before Christine, chrysalis like, re-emerges into the real person she is and loving every second of the free air into her lungs. She feels and touches the things around her in a new way and sees the world with color. light and excitement. having had her feelings stowed away for so long. If you know the musical Brigadoon, you know exactly how she feels when the respite comes to end and Christine gets put away, at least physically, and the world goes back to its normal orbit. But she stays alive, all the time, in her deep dreams. They are vivid and sustaining, as I hope they are for all of you.

Christine

rebekkadg
10-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Actually had my first real dream as a woman today to be honest, have had plenty of dreams in the past of being dressed and/or being caught at it but today was the first time as a woman. Can't remember a lot of the details other than it involved going out clubbing, something I have never done really.

susmitha
10-12-2011, 01:08 PM
No, I have never dreamt as a woman. I like to dress and enjoy role reversal with my So who should also crossdress. It will be really great to dream as a woman once.

Daphne Renee
10-12-2011, 01:10 PM
As far as I can remember I have only had one dream where I was a woman. I have had a few dreams where I was dressing as a woman.

Tara D. Rose
10-12-2011, 03:38 PM
I did have a dream one time that I was at work with all the men and all the machoness and all, and i was running my machines and all the co workers walked by an were all laughing at me. I kept asking what is all the laughter about to them. And in that dream one of my best friends walked up and I asked him what is all the fuss? he said, go look in that mirror over there, and when I looked in the mirror, there I was, Tara and dressed totally in lingerie. I then went back to work, but woke up later, and was so gald it was a dream. i have many more but I sort of liked this one.

L&R............Tara

NicoleScott
10-12-2011, 05:36 PM
I have never had a dream in which I was a woman. I've had many dreams in which I was a crossdresser, but something was always wrong, preventing me from completing the dressup: couldn't get privacy, door wouldn't close/lock, makeup colors all wrong (seriously wrong, like a blue face or green lips), couldn't find my wig or shoes, etc... Unresolved conflicts.

Jorja
10-12-2011, 06:37 PM
Since I was about 18, I have not had a dream I can remember when I wake up. I really don't know if I dream or not.

Dami
10-12-2011, 06:40 PM
I often have intense dreams that I remember after I wake up.
I did have one recently where I was dressed En Femme shopping with my wife.
I picked up a really cute skirt and top and showed it to her and said "What do you think?"
She replied "Honey, I think we can make you pass for a nice looking 40+ woman, but you are never gonna pass for a 18 year old prostitute."

I told my wife about the dream and she laughed her butt off.

Dami

SabrinaSC
10-12-2011, 07:05 PM
I have definitely had plenty of dreams about cding and living as a woman.

Mrs Roads
10-12-2011, 07:24 PM
Yes, I have had wonderful dreams where I was born a woman, full blown, genetically all WOMAN, it was the most wonderful dream ever - it was a very naughty/kinky dream too and due to the rules of the forum I can't go into the details here :) Also had many many many dreams where I was just CD.

Justwanttobeloved
10-13-2011, 03:14 AM
I had a dream a year or so back where i was a very sexy woman in a red low cut dress i was on a date with a lush young man who was wooing me and we got back to his hotel room and got really close and woke up in the middle of things. I really liked feeling completely female (then shameful at the time, less open to my gender identity). If you have not had one of these dreams you may be missing out cause i have never felt so much like a woman, mind you confusing when you wake up but nice.

pinto
10-13-2011, 04:04 AM
Every night in bed i imagine feminine situations, constellations etc. and it accompanies me during my sleep. I always for that moment to be in bed and start dreaming and imagining.

jillleanne
10-13-2011, 07:59 AM
Yep, sure do but most times, not as a gg but rather, gender enhanced.

AndreaCD1963
10-13-2011, 08:14 AM
Good question! I hardly ever remember my dreams when I wake up, so I don't really know if I'm a woman in them or not

I am Andrea when I wake up however, for the briefest of moments, before reality sets in. Don't know why, but it's always Andrea that wakes up first.

Jennifer Marie P.
10-13-2011, 10:00 AM
Yes I dream as a woman I am a woman and my last dream was that I was a supermodel.

slavechrissy
10-13-2011, 10:30 AM
All the time...to bad I have to wake up :)

Intertwined
10-16-2011, 09:47 PM
I usuaully do not remember my dreams anymore (I would say I don't dream, but, I read somewhere that you always dream, you just don't remember)

For years now, the only ones I remember are nightmares, one re-occuring one.

I am swimming in the ocean, I see a shark coming for me, I swim for the bottom, finding a giant clam shell, I open it, climb inside and close it.

Everything is dark for a time, then, suddenly everything shifts to a desert scene, with a bunch of acheologists digging, they find a giant clam shell, they open it, and find a skeleton laying inside, this is where I wake screaming or in cold sweats...