PDA

View Full Version : I like this forum because................................

Emme
10-07-2011, 04:42 PM
:)I may get busted for posting this question in the wrong place....but I still love reading about my sisters!

PLEASE TELL WHY YOU LIKE THIS FORUM!

cassandra54
10-07-2011, 04:48 PM
you hit the nail on the head. reading about my sisters. when we're enfemme, we're all sisters. we share and gather information that not helps us along the way, but gives a sense of self, an identity and most of all validation.

Alice B
10-07-2011, 05:53 PM
It gives me the chance to express myself as my female self in a secure setting. Gives me the chance to talk to others like myself, feel good about myself and make new friends. It provides me with a resource for ideas, technique and courage to expand my feelings and adventures. Those are a few of the reasons I like this site.

Danielle_cder
10-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Because it is a great sounding board. Have an odd question, feeling, new idea this is the place to ask or express it (within reason of course). It gives me an outlet to tons and tons of tv/cd girls along with gg's. Im lucky i found this place!

Suzette Muguet de Mai
10-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Because the questions raised in most new posts have already been asked before and so I like to read the answers that are similar to the old replies.
Because you can feel free to ask a question and not be ridiculed.
Because you can offer help through your own experience and feel that you have contributed to another.
Because this forum is like a family and once inside you feel safe.

Maria 60
10-07-2011, 08:09 PM
It was the first place i actually spoke as Maria, and can relate to people that are living the same life.

VioletJourney
10-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Because I like to chat with people who share the same interests as me, and the more "weird" the interest the better!

Babette
10-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Because after living a life filled with self doubts and questions concerning my inner gender, this site helped me to know that I'm really alright and that I can finally feel good about myself.

Emme
10-07-2011, 08:39 PM
Because after living a life filled with self doubts and questions concerning my inner gender, this site helped me to know that I'm really alright and that I can finally feel good about myself.

I totally agree...excelent!

GG Kathy
10-07-2011, 08:46 PM
It helps me understand what others and my SO are going through. And I feel it has made me a better SO to Torrey.

cdtraveler
10-07-2011, 09:29 PM
as a closeted CDr who's never before spoken to others about my questions, feelings, urges and fantasies, it been fantastic. You are very classy, funny and supportive and I feel my Amanda side is very welcome here which is priceless.

Josephine
10-07-2011, 09:43 PM
This is the only place I can really be myself, so far anyway. I love to read the posts from my sisters, and have learned much from them in the short time I have been here. The only problem I have is that I seem to be on here way too much?!! :)

HunkyDory
10-07-2011, 10:09 PM
I'm a bit new here and I have been hiding with this secret all my life. Finding a place like this with others in similar situations has help me better understand who and what I am as a person. There are so many wonderful people here that are so willing to offer support it feels warm and inviting. Much like a family at home. I hope that I can share my life experiences, hope, and encouragement to others as well so they too find this site a safe and welcoming community.

LeaP
10-07-2011, 10:16 PM
... there are now voices where there was silence, normalcy where there was shame, openness instead of oppression. Because the discussion is about understanding transgender expression instead of making snide comments about it. For being a haven and an encouragement. Because it's one of the few places on the planet where I can type this while sitting with my painted nails in a nightie and everyone actually understands. I love the open, heartfelt expression and emotion, despite the frequent misunderstandings.

Lea

nvlady
10-07-2011, 11:06 PM
Because it lets me know that I'm not the only one in the world.

AKADonna
10-07-2011, 11:22 PM
Because I can easily vent my real feelings here that I cannot do anywhere else.

Cynthia Anne
10-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Because I can talk to the most beautiful and nice girls in the world right here! Hugs!

part-time-amanda
10-08-2011, 12:07 AM
I can learn in an hour what I wouldn't be able to in a lifetime

Angela2me
10-08-2011, 04:24 AM
Because I am different, but here I am the same as many others who are also different.
I can pick the pieces that are relevant to me and just enjoy reading all the other items.
Thank you all for the acceptance.

Beverly
10-08-2011, 09:00 AM
Because, I am among friends who accept me for who I am and what I do. I can talk about what I love the most. Although I do not know any of you personally, I feel I am truly among a family of friends. Hugs to all of my fellow sisters!

Tasha McIntyre
10-08-2011, 09:09 AM
I love this forum because....
I discovered I was not the only guy in the history of the universe to feel the way I do.
It helped me find the courage to tell my wife my whole story, warts and all.
I learned that there is more to CDing that just putting on a dress.
I was able to chat and personally meet wonderful people.
It helped me find the courage to fulfill my dream of getting out and about as Tasha.

But mainly I love this forum because it gave me self acceptance and peace after years of internal turmoil.

Tash :)