PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Out, Yea!

Sally24
10-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Nothing like a long warm bath . Then lots of lotion for the skin, and enough time to do my toenails and fingernails for change . I decided to take a half day off and go in to boston after work . I thought this slimming brown number would be nice for tonight . I will let you know where the sisters of boston went for the evening . Hopefully will get some time to do some dancing I love dancing !

(have to wait for the pic until I get home to get it off my phone !)

166136 166137

avery.j
10-07-2011, 07:22 PM
That's so very exciting. I too love to dance. Well, hope you have fun sweetie!!!

NathalieX66
10-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Yay, Sally! Life is good.
I'm on facebook, and every now and then I see group pics featuring SOB, including members of this forum, or whatever group around the New England area.

Danielle_cder
10-07-2011, 07:53 PM
rok on girl have fun!

Sally24
10-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Well, managed to get to the club after 8pm and we had a good turnout for a holiday weekend. Over 23 girls and guys showed up to engage in conversation and fun. We had a Dad that was visiting Salem with his young son come over and have us say hi to his boy. He wanted him to understand that there are lots of different people in the world but we all have families and jobs and we are much the same as everyone else. One of the great things I like about getting out in regular places with the public all around us. I got Ashley Bottoms, owner of the group and one of my best friends to snap some pics of me.
166140 166141

After meeting a few new gurls and talking with many old friends we decided it was time to find a club. We chose a sports bar not far away because our favorite band, Wildfire, was playing there. About 8 of us made that trip and strolled in to greetings from the band, hugs from some of our local friends, and assorted looks from the general populace. I hadn't been out dancing in a few months so it was a welcome outing on the floor! I think I've gotten better in my movements in dancing. Trying to concentrate on my hips instead of my feet. Many of the people in the area that love to dance go from club to club depending on the band that week. One of our friends took me off to the side so she could be heard. She told me "you look more female than any of us here tonight". I think she was overstating but I wasn't arguing with her!:o Even some of the men that we had just met came over to us and made comments on how good we looked. One of them kept trying to get everyone to smile as some of the group were tired from the workweek and weren't all that smiley.

Before the bar closed we managed to take a few more pictures.
This is Shirley, the cutey that sings lead in the band.

And this is more of the gurls that were out with us last night.

I drove the hour home and regrettably took my dress and makeup off. Some nights it is very difficult not to find some place to go, something to do, just so I don't have to go back to drab. But I do realize that this is a far bigger life than I ever imagined for myself.

LorraineW
10-08-2011, 03:36 PM
You go girl!! Wish I could have been there! I look forward to seeing you next saturday at the 313.
xxx Lorraine

Sophie86
10-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Wonderful story! You look gorgeous! Glad you had such a great time. :)

kimdl93
10-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Wow, you really look great in that dress! And very pretty and feminine! Hope you had a great time!

ArleneRaquel
10-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Looking lovely Sally and so do your girlfriends.

drag n fly
10-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Gawd Sally..You're gorgeous...Drop dead lovely...smooches Jackie

Cynthia Anne
10-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Looking at your pictures reminds me of a song that I cherrish! ''YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!'' Hugs!