PDA

View Full Version : Good experience.

JainaCarpaccio
10-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Had a good experience today! One of our projects today was talking about the life we came from, and the one we want to live. I'm still not entirely sure what prompted me to do it, but i brought up the fact that i was a crossdresser. No one in the class said anything snide, or did anythign disrespectful which i would have taken as well enough. What made it awsome is one of the girls I've been hanging out with told me during the class break that she was a bit surprised, but that she though it was cool. I'm happy I was placed into such an accepting group of people for my input!

Persephone
10-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Very cool, Jaina!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Cynthia Anne
10-08-2011, 12:23 AM
I love reading a nice little story just before my bedtime! Thank you for providing it! Hugs!

beccacd24
10-08-2011, 04:25 AM
so happy for you hun, hopefully you and the gg can shop together and you can borrow some of her cloths...hehe

JainaCarpaccio
10-08-2011, 04:18 PM
so happy for you hun, hopefully you and the gg can shop together and you can borrow some of her cloths...hehe

SHopping to gehter maybe, borrowing her clothes, well unfortunately we aren't anywhere near the same size lol :P

kimdl93
10-08-2011, 04:31 PM
That took some guts, but does seem to reinforce the point that most emotionally mature people can respond respectfully to a CDr. Its also interesting that the girl you mentioned was cool with it. Good fo you, Jaina.