PDA

View Full Version : I guess it was my lucky day

Paula T
10-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Yesterday I had an appointment for a makeover at a cosmetic store/salon. I was nervous as a cat as I had to go out in the daylight without makeup:brolleyes:. I got there and the gals immediately put me at ease. The gal that did my makeover was especially nice and did an excellent job I thought. In fact the job she did on me gave me such confidence and really made me feel good. I felt so good I decided to go shopping so I went to several stores and had a good time and even bought a few things. I was on a high.:eek: Then I decided to make one more stop at a halloween costume store. I tried on a few costumes and bought one even. Then I headed to the bar where some of us cd's hang out on thursday nights. A short time after I got there I discovered that I was missing a hearing aid:sad:. It kind of spoiled my whole night to say the least. Definitely canceled the high I was on. Went home early. The next day I decided to trace my steps and stopped at the place I had the makeover in drab of course. They called me back a little later and said it wasn't there. Then I had an idea that maybe I had lost it in the halloween store as I did change a couple of outfits there. I waited for the store to open and was the first one in there. The gals said they didn't see anything when they cleaned up but we decided to look in the booth that I used for changing. Low and behold there it is lying on the floor of the changing booth. I almost hugged the two gals that were working there. One of them was the same gal that was working the evening before. Now people have seen me "before and after" and do you know what I don't care. Am I getting braver or what? Or am I at the age where I don't care anymore?

Cynthia Anne
10-07-2011, 11:11 PM
I think you are at the age where you are so brave that you don't care! I love being that age! Hugs!

SarahLynn
10-07-2011, 11:13 PM
.... Now people have seen me "before and after" and do you know what, I don't care. ....

And do you know what? They don't either.

SarahLynn