PDA

View Full Version : am i right or am i right

cassandra54
10-08-2011, 10:35 AM
one of the reasons i love my SO so much is that she keeps me grounded. i've had lots of schemes, ideas and plans over the years. the best ones have survived thanks to her. the way she keeps me grounded is by being my devils advocate. right now for example i am actually saving money for a new wig instead of using a credit card,

so we've talked about going out in public. she's not too thrilled. i told her we are everywhere. she is somewhat skeptical. last week lane bryant had ladies post on fb how many bras they had. she told me that a man posted how many he had. so when we were at lane bryant i mentioned this to the cashier knowing what she would say. yep she said guys come in here, not dressed, but she said she doesn't say anything because we are always being judged. i just looked at my SO kind of like i was saying "see, i told you so".

yesterday we were at kohl's and she saw a CD enfemme. now mind you we live in a pretty conservative part of the country. she didn't want to talk about it much, even when i asked her how he looked or if i looked better (more passable). really i could have taken the constructive criticism. i even asked her if she was to go out in public which of the two she would rather go out with. sometimes she just doesn't want to admit i am right.

just an amusing story. by the way if any of you were at the kohl's at baseline and stapley in gilbert az yesterday, let me know. lol

Cynthia Anne
10-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Cute little story indeed! While a little pressure on her may be a good thing! Just try not to overwelm her with too much! Never let push come to shove! Somebody always gets hurt! Hugs!

Debutante
10-08-2011, 03:55 PM
Ok,Ok................................. your're right! (grump, grump)

Joann Smith
10-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Had somthing simular happen to me and the wife....I wanted to go see Joyce Myers enfemme with her ..she was like no way...but i was like ..but its a woman empowerment seminair ..and Transwomen will be welcomed ..no problem....She said no ...its church they gonna be uptight about it...we went around and around all the way untill it was time to leave ...and she won ...so I went in drab just to keep the peace....

We get there a bit ahead of time so we walked around for a bit and checked out the crowd...It was mostly women just like i figured so i felt a bit out of place naturally... we got snacks and headed off to find our seats ...which we did without too much difficulty ...pretty nice seat too I might add , We got settled in and continue to check out the crowd from our seats ... Then low and behold she clocked a transwoman not 3 seats in front of us with her GG friends ...she clocked her because of her voice....it kinda needed some work...but she was cute...and fit in perfectly with the rest of the crowd....she fit in a hell of alot better than i did in drab... LOL....

And I was like "see I told ya" and I bet ya a whole lot of money she not the only one up in here Transwomen be needing to hear the word too Joyce don't care...

All she could say was ...I am sorry you were right.... that was god telling me that I should not be so up tight about you being you ...

Joann