PDA

View Full Version : Not that much of a princess

JamieG
10-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Two quick stories:

Last night, for a change of pace, our family ate at our dining room table, as opposed to the kitchen table where we usually eat. Since this is normally our formal eating area, my wife joked, "We should start dressing for dinner." I laughed along, "Well we have our Ren Faire costumes, we could be lord and lady of the manor." She shook her head, "No, I was thinking formal ball gowns," then she looked me straight in the eye, "for ALL of us." I just grinned and said "You know I'm up for it anytime."

This morning, when my wife couldn't get something she wanted, she said to me, "That's okay, I'm not that much of princess." I teased her, "You're a little bit of a princess sometimes." She retorted, "You are too," with a gleam in her eye. What could I say? "Touche, dear, touche."

I just love it whenever she acknowledges and affirms my feminine side.

Jillian Faith
10-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Jaime

I love it when my wife alludes to my girlie side. Your wife sounds like a keeper!

Hugs
Jill

Cynthia Anne
10-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Nice little story! I would treat her like the true princes she is! Hugs!

Angela2me
10-09-2011, 04:02 AM
Keep living the dream.

noeleena
10-09-2011, 04:11 AM
Hi,

The difference is in knowing ...who.... is ....the real princess. & in... my.... case knowing who's not.

...noeleena...

JamieG
10-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Hi,

The difference is in knowing ...who.... is ....the real princess. & in... my.... case knowing who's not.

...noeleena...

Good point. I'll never forget that she's really the princess. I'll just have to be her "lady-in-wanting" [sic].