PDA

View Full Version : i need you opinion

leotard fan
10-09-2011, 07:14 AM
i need your sugestions about what i will dress in "hellween" eve! baillarina, tennis, gynast, swiming, bunny, nurse, skingirl, punk rocker, gotic, whatever... give me sugestions, please. i think will be a good reason for i go updress on the streets, and show to the people who i am... big hug to you all!

...are someone here from portugal?

Cynthia Anne
10-09-2011, 08:42 AM
I suggest you wear somthing that you're comfortable in! Something that's not too hot and still shows who you are! The main thing is have FUN! Hugs!

Launa
10-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Do the costume that you really, really want to and nothing else. No regrets.

leotard fan
10-09-2011, 11:06 AM
you two are 100% correct! thank you very much for your opinian. you can´t imagine how you help me...

prene
10-09-2011, 12:09 PM
To me it is the look you want to show and you are most comfortable. Also, are you going with anyone else - do you have a theme.

For me I want to be feminine a passable.

So if someone were to see me from behind they think WOW she is hot I want to see the front and only then when I talk tell I am cder.

My plan.

leotard fan
10-09-2011, 12:24 PM
yes. i agree with you. it´s great to listen your opinion! until now, my friends here in portugal wants to see me dress as a playboy bunny. until november i will decide it, and i hope to take some photos of me and put here to you all see.

feeps
10-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Playboy bunny is a great idea! I personally would do it, if I had the chance :) Either that or as a maid. Would you be getting any help from your friends to dress up?

And yes, I'm from Portugal, although now I live in London! Olá :)

Good luck, let us know how it went!