PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing as a Female No Nos

Amy Hepker
10-09-2011, 08:51 AM
Here we go Ladies, Most posts on here are what we should do to look and act like a Lady, this thread is for the Things we should Not do while Dressed as a Female.

When Dressed in a Dress or Skirt never spread your Legs, Someone might see Your Panties.

sissystephanie
10-09-2011, 08:58 AM
Yes, indeed! I was sitting in a local restaurant recently and had a young lady come up to me and tell me that I should keep my legs together! I had a knee length skirt on, and was wearing pink satin panties!! Guess she got an eyeful!!

Vieja
My skirt comes to about mid calf. Anyone who wants to see my panties would have to lay on the floor. LOL

Vieja

Danielle Gee
Don't rub your face (especially your eyes) it smears your makeup!

Danielle

Aprilrain
10-09-2011, 09:16 AM

Danielle

you can do any number of make up ruining activities like sneezing, sex, crying etc. so long as you have some more make up with you so you can fix it! tricks of the trade people!

Nicola
10-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Don't break wind loudly, it's not ladylike!

Nicola

TGMarla
10-09-2011, 09:40 AM
No scratching or "re-adjustment" while outside the bathroom stall!

cassandra54
10-09-2011, 09:43 AM
i would say pretty much anyway you act as a guy is out. watch women, how they walk, talk and sit and try to do the same.

SarahLynn
10-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Do not wear your pantyhose/nylon stockings until they can stand by themselves in the corner of the room.

If you are wearing seamed stockings do not go out in public until the seams are straight up the back of your leg.

Do not enter a vehicle until you are certain you can do so without spreading your legs. You are not Paris Hilton or Britney Spears.

SarahLynn

Piora
10-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Do not wear your pantyhose/nylon stockings until they can stand by themselves in the corner of the room.
Ewwww. What a horrible way to treat nylons!

If you are wearing seamed stockings do not go out in public until the seams are straight up the back of your leg.
Well, I don't go out in public, but I still am a stickler for straight stocking seams. Recently, I discovered a good method of getting them right the first time, without rolling them back down several times to re-straighten them. Stand with your back to a full-length mirror, with your legs a fair bit apart, and pull up your stockings while bending over and looking at your reflection between your legs. You can see the seams as you pull them on.

Do not enter a vehicle until you are certain you can do so without spreading your legs. You are not Paris Hilton or Britney Spears.
Ugh. How is it fair that those 'creatures' get to be women? There's no justice.

Stephanie47
10-09-2011, 11:33 AM

SarahLynn

It is unsightly when a woman gets into a car by sticking her right foot into the vehicle first followed by her tush onto the seat. I first turn my body so I sit down on the seat first followed by swinging both legs into the vehicle. When starting to sit I smooth the backside of my dress so it does not hike up when sitting down. Getting in such a manner also reduces getting your heel stuck in the carpeting. I reverse for exiting the car.

I usually drive wearing a pair of flats to eliminate the spike getting stuck in the carpeting. When I get out of the vehicle I will swing my body out of the vehicle and place the pair of heels onto the ground and make the exchange. It is a lot easier than doing it inside the vehicle, especially if the shoes are strap ons.

Also, even if your wearing pants never spread your legs when sitting. Women cross their legs at the knees. Many guys cross their legs at the ankles- never do that en femme.

When walking in heels do not strut like a guy.

There are many tutorial videos on YouTube.

sandra-leigh
10-09-2011, 12:33 PM
No scratching or "re-adjustment" while outside the bathroom stall!

That one can be quite tough if your pantyhose are slipping down very badly! The further you walk looking for a bathroom, the more danger you are in that the pantyhose will fall off. Even walking with one hand a front pocket secretly holding up the hose isn't always good enough, if they are madly crawling down your derriere. :sad:

Rachel Morley
10-09-2011, 12:49 PM
i would say pretty much anyway you act as a guy is out. watch women, how they walk, talk and sit and try to do the same.
I would have to agree with Cassandra on this. You gotta focus on feminine movement and mannerisms when presenting as female. They don't have to prissy or overly feminine, gender neutral is ok, just don't make them masculine. I've seen some really fantastically feminine looking CDers that sadly go and blow it when they move.

Danielle_cder
10-09-2011, 01:07 PM
I just have to open my mouth and say something lol, Im pretty country.

Not taking your allergy meds, and getting itchy/watery eyes so long eyeliner and false lashes.
Wearing the wrong bra and having to readjust getting your forms all misplaced :D

-d

vetobob9
10-09-2011, 02:09 PM

SarahLynn
what if you are an exhibitionist? j/k lol

StarrOfDelite
10-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Don't pick your Nose! It's unladylike, plus if you're wearing long fingernails you can give yourself one helluva nosebleed which will ruin your new dress.

Joan_CD
10-09-2011, 03:06 PM
As your mother always said... Make sure you have clean underwear on in case you get into an accident! ;)

erickka
10-10-2011, 05:29 AM
No roaring beer belches allowed!

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
10-10-2011, 07:26 AM
Always sit when you urinate. Good practice and stops splashback on your feminine clothes and you can readjust at that time before open stall door.

Kate Simmons
10-10-2011, 08:02 AM
Amy, There are no "No no's" as far as Abigail is concerned. The only rule I go by is to always be myself. Besides I never said that Abigail was a Lady.:heehee::)

CallieH
10-10-2011, 09:18 AM

Yes definitely! Most dude-type behavior usually is the complete opposite of ladylike mannerisms!

NV Susan
10-10-2011, 11:02 AM
Always ride your horse sidesaddle when wearing a dress!
Oh, you wanted no no's.....I was thinking dos & don'ts, sorry!

heel_addict
10-10-2011, 12:31 PM
Always carry a spare pair of pantyhose in your purse! It's improper for a lady to be seen with laddered pantyhose or no pantyhose at all.

*Vanessa*
10-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Never sit spread-eagle :lol2: Sorry RieneD had to steal it << still laughing after reading that last week.

Phoebe
10-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Always sit when you urinate. Good practice and stops splashback on your feminine clothes and you can readjust at that time before open stall door.

Adding to that don't stand in the stall and face the bowl in the women's restroom when urinating, a dead give away. :straightface:

Cynthia Anne
10-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Never whistle out loudly at another pretty girl! Thou shalt not clear throat and spit in public!:eek::brolleyes:

Eryn
10-10-2011, 07:08 PM
Here we go Ladies, Most posts on here are what we should do to look and act like a Lady, this thread is for the Things we should Not do while Dressed as a Female.

When Dressed in a Dress or Skirt never spread your Legs, Someone might see Your Panties.

Never sit spread-eagle :lol2: Sorry RieneD had to steal it << still laughing after reading that last week.

Reminds me of the old joke about the man who joined a Highland Regiment (who of course wear kilts) and had come home on his first leave.

His mother came into the room, took one look at him, and said "If you're going to be in This Man's Army, you had better learn to sit like a lady!

Ellyn
10-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Your parts, do not ever scratch, neither front nor back, bulge or crack!

Beverly
10-10-2011, 09:38 PM
Never merge seamlessly onto the highway, Slow down when you get to end of the on ramp.
Never go first at a four way stop.
One sure way to get read is to drive like a man.

SabrinaEmily
10-10-2011, 09:48 PM
Never merge seamlessly onto the highway, Slow down when you get to end of the on ramp.

Sorry, I'm not gong to support "drive less safely" here -- merging smoothly is a good thing (besides, who's going to read anyone in the anonymity of traffic?) And someone posted that women don't cross their legs at the ankles -- that's false, and I recall that one of our cisfemale members, Shananigans, has pointed out repeatedly that her sorority specifically tells its members to do just that, rather than crossing them at the knee.

Sophie86
10-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Don't try to pick up girls at your local lesbian bar on the theory that you're one of them.

ElusiveGirl
10-13-2011, 09:34 AM
Don't wear a miniskirt with garters, a French maid outfit, or ballerina dress to the grocery store unless it is actually Halloween.

docrobbysherry
10-13-2011, 09:59 AM
That one can be quite tough if your pantyhose are slipping down very badly! The further you walk looking for a bathroom, the more danger you are in that the pantyhose will fall off. Even walking with one hand a front pocket secretly holding up the hose isn't always good enough, if they are madly crawling down your derriere. :sad:

DON'T wear pantyhose that do this! Stretched out nylons and pantyhose r NOT VERY FEM! Time to recycle them as birdseed filled breast forms. Or, simply toss them out!

suchacutie
10-13-2011, 10:51 AM
If you are presenting en femme, don't assume you can just go anywhere you would have presenting as a man. Once you cross that boundry, all the concerns about being a woman out and about apply!

tina

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-13-2011, 10:56 AM
If you are in your 60s like me don't dress like a teen in public. Older girls are hot but they can't pass for 18. LOL

Joanecd09
10-13-2011, 12:08 PM
If you are in your 60s like me don't dress like a teen in public. Older girls are hot but they can't pass for 18. LOL

Yes that is a must, dress to your age as a woman would, you can still be very femme in your 70's,well I think I am. A lady friend of mine says that I do very well.

sandra-leigh
10-13-2011, 07:58 PM
DON'T wear pantyhose that do this! Stretched out nylons and pantyhose r NOT VERY FEM!

Sometimes you just don't know ahead of time, or until you are already on your journey. :(

Nancie64
10-13-2011, 10:14 PM
When going down the stairs,hold the railing. When going up, don't take 2 steps at a time, good practice at home, not good in public.

jillleanne
10-14-2011, 08:16 AM

I think seeing the panties is a sexual turn on( yes, I love the slightly ****ty look). Seeing what's in those panties is another thing all-to-gether different. Yuck!!!

SheriM
10-14-2011, 08:37 AM
Sasha! Don't dress like a young woman if you aren't a young woman? My fantasy is crushed! Of course, you are correct but Oh how I wish I could wear a mini skirt to the mall.

RachelPortugal
10-14-2011, 09:07 AM

Better still, when dressed in a dress or skirt never spread your legs, someone might see you are going commando.

Further to that, no going commando whilst wearing a mini skirt, no matter how well you are tucked and taped.

Always carry a spare pair of pantyhose in your purse! It's improper for a lady to be seen with laddered pantyhose or no pantyhose at all.

Reminds me of Julia Roberts in Pretty Women, just before she entered the lift with Richard Gere ahead of a snooty couple. The line went something like, darn I've got a runner in my pantyhose, oh no I am not wearing any.

I rarely wear tights or stockings, does that mean I can't be a lady, even on days like today when the temperature is over 31C in the shade?

Thou shalt not clear throat and spit in public!:eek::brolleyes:

Try telling that to some of the women in Portugal, where spitting is commonplace amongst men and occasionally practised by women..uugh.

Dealight
10-14-2011, 09:29 AM
Here's a practical one I haven't seen covered: Eat Like A Lady........

Sounds simpler than it actually is...and takes practice! I have been horrified to see some wonderfully dressed, made-up and pretty gurls wolf down a cheeseburger! Hey, if you're a gg you can get away with it....but a lady would never eat like that. Might take longer...but small, small bites, and chew quietly with your mouth closed, please. Also cuts down on the lipstick repair work after the meal........:)

JenniferR771
10-14-2011, 09:30 AM
No staring--no mental undressing-- of attractive women. Junk in the trunk merits a glance, not an open mouth with X-ray eyes.

Susan_Xdress
10-16-2011, 12:44 AM
Don't ride your motorcycle in a tight skirt.

t-girlxsophie
10-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Have a fly scratch of the undercarriage,my missus has caught me on the sofa more than once (results on a slipper upside my head lol),doing that and also slouching when I sit.

oh and trying not to be too graphic,putting finger on one nostril and sneezing out the other one YUK!

Sophie

CarlaWestin
10-16-2011, 01:24 PM
Don't wear a miniskirt with garters, a French maid outfit, or ballerina dress to the grocery store unless it is actually Halloween.

But, what if I'm out of milk do I wait for Halloween?

CarlaWestin
10-16-2011, 01:26 PM
Don't punch the guy next to you at a bar in Boston and say, how 'bout them f**king Yankees.

Sarah Doepner
10-16-2011, 03:13 PM
Don't be in such a hurry that you are taking yard long steps. Having a shorter stride will help you come closer to a feminine walk and will probably make your shoes feel better.

Don't expect the shoes you have only worn on the carpet at home to be that comfortable on a long walk on a hard sidewalk.

Don't go out with dirt under your finger nails.

Don't leave the bathroom without taking one more look in the mirror looking for things you may have missed.

Don't forget to apply your foundation under your chin and down your neck.

Don't use alcohol to get your courage up and then drive when you go out.

Babeba
10-16-2011, 03:14 PM

Danielle

SarahLynn

It is unsightly when a woman gets into a car by sticking her right foot into the vehicle first followed by her tush onto the seat. I first turn my body so I sit down on the seat first followed by swinging both legs into the vehicle. When starting to sit I smooth the backside of my dress so it does not hike up when sitting down.
Also, even if your wearing pants never spread your legs when sitting. Women cross their legs at the knees. Many guys cross their legs at the ankles- never do that en femme.

When walking in heels do not strut like a guy.

When going down the stairs,hold the railing. When going up, don't take 2 steps at a time, good practice at home, not good in public.

Here's a practical one I haven't seen covered: Eat Like A Lady........

Sounds simpler than it actually is...and takes practice! I have been horrified to see some wonderfully dressed, made-up and pretty gurls wolf down a cheeseburger! Hey, if you're a gg you can get away with it....but a lady would never eat like that. Might take longer...but small, small bites, and chew quietly with your mouth closed, please. Also cuts down on the lipstick repair work after the meal........:)

...So what I gather from this thread, is that I'm apparently not very feminine... :facepalm:

I thought that the biggest reason why cross dressers dressed was to really reflect who they are on the inside? How can you be yourself if you're paying too much attention to other people's rules?

MackenzieMarigold
10-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Don't punch the guy next to you at a bar in Boston and say, how 'bout them f**king Yankees.

This is true, and made me laugh very hard.

MackenzieMarigold
10-16-2011, 08:16 PM
...So what I gather from this thread, is that I'm apparently not very feminine... :facepalm:

I thought that the biggest reason why cross dressers dressed was to really reflect who they are on the inside? How can you be yourself if you're paying too much attention to other people's rules?

I can't agree with this more, you're entirely right. However, there's a certain satisfaction in going out and being accepted (IE no one suspecting you're biologically male.) Of course, being yourself is most important, but there are times you just need that confidence boost to know you're doing everything alright.