PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have a girl face that you put on?

cassandra54
10-09-2011, 09:32 AM
i don't know how many of you have this experience. when i get dressed, i usually take pictures and study them. reason is i think somehow i have learned to have a facial expression that is unique to cassandra and not my male half.

the reason i say this is because when i look at the two, i look like two different people. male and female. i think the female expression looks more feminine or at least i perceive it to be and that makes me feel more feminine.

any of you have this experience?

Monique Myers
10-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Yeah, I look nothing like Monique as a guy, part of it is the facial expressions. I have been to a bar in town where I am well known by the girl servers and have shown up as Monique and they haven't made the connection. Most of the drag queens I've met also look nothing like their alter ego.

AllieSF
10-09-2011, 07:47 PM
I tend to look the same in male and female pics regarding facial expressions. I always smile brightly like I learned to do as a kid when everyone said "Smile" before taking the pic. I must say that the makeup, wig and all the other accessories really do help to improve upon my normally male look.

Karren H
10-09-2011, 10:46 PM
I really don't think I look much different either. Just prettier.

Diana Bain
10-09-2011, 11:04 PM
After an hour of putting on makeup...please I hope I look different!

Kate Simmons
10-10-2011, 05:38 AM
Not really Hon but I can definately "get away" with more by taking artistic license with a femme face.:heehee::)

DAVIDA
10-10-2011, 05:47 AM
I really don't think I look much different either. Just prettier.

Sorry Karren, I have never seen Warren in any of your pics.:heehee:

Jocelyn Quivers
10-10-2011, 08:26 AM
My girl face is that I smile, am genuinely happy, I look like a enjoy life, that I am happy to be me, and that it really is natural for me to smile. My male picture face is the exact opposite in that I look grumpy, miserable, and if I do smile it looks really painful and uncomfortable like it is not natural.

Karren H
10-10-2011, 09:22 AM
Sorry Karren, I have never seen Warren in any of your pics.:heehee:

That's because the female stunt double I hired to photograph wearing my clothes is really cute! Lol.

docrobbysherry
10-10-2011, 12:27 PM
No. This is EXACTLY how I look as a guy!:)

(In my DREAMS!):brolleyes:

Kate Simmons
10-10-2011, 12:38 PM
No. This is EXACTLY how I look as a guy!:)

(In my DREAMS!):brolleyes:You are such a tease RS (and one hot mamma to boot!)In any case I would take Sherry out on the town.You betcha!:battingeyelashes::)

Donna June
10-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Like Joycelyn, as a girl I am usually smiling and it makes my face look better. I am not walking around miserable as a guy, but I just smile more as a lady and it makes my pictures look better too.

Nikki A.
10-10-2011, 01:16 PM
I think I look a little different. But pretty ugly either way. I was complemented on my make up and outfit this Sunday at church though,

kimdl93
10-10-2011, 01:45 PM
In my case, I don't think so. While I try to remember to smile a bit more when I'm en femme, its basically the same face and the same expressions. I see some improvements in my appearance, but its due to the beneficial effects of make up....brightening around my eyes, and a little accentuation to otherwise smallish lips.

Kathryn Philips
10-10-2011, 02:29 PM
Definitely. As Kathryn, I find it much easier to smile... because I am happy looking like a woman.

Cyndy
10-26-2011, 02:15 AM
I have heard of " masking" and it appeals to me. I have such a guy face that I could never get to pass, and a mask would be just the thing to let me post pictures here in the forum. Can anyone help me find oe that would be appropriate?
Thanks, Cyndy

Samantha W
10-26-2011, 06:57 AM
Absolutely. As Samantha I smile more and am much more facially expressive. For example, in a conversation, Sam will swing her eyes back and forth, moving her head back and forth very little. But she will tilt her head up and down and use her head and eye position to convey emotion or to make a point.

As Eric, I tend to keep my head level with eyes centered and will move my head to follow the conversation. Like watching a tennis match.

Jorja
10-26-2011, 07:19 AM
does anyone have a girl face that you put on?

Yes, the one I wear every day. A little foundation, a little eyeshdow, a little rouge, and some lipstick and away we go.

gabimartini
10-26-2011, 07:25 AM
I think I look nicer in girl mode. I definitely smile a lot more! :-)

Christina Horton
10-26-2011, 08:33 AM
Most men don't.smile in pics , where women smile as naturally as the wind blows. So I.had to.learn to.smile with pics. My.grandpa and grandma had a pic on there well all me life with grandma smiling and grandpa not. We.always used to tease him because it looked like he was just about to smile but was late lol. For there 50 th got new pic done and he still did not smile. More like a smerk. I think he was thinking of our teaseing.
So is in a women's nature to smile and men are not. So we have to ( or most of us me included) have to think about it before it becomes natural.

sometimes_miss
10-26-2011, 10:33 AM
My girl face is that I smile, am genuinely happy, I look like a enjoy life, that I am happy to be me, and that it really is natural for me to smile. My male picture face is the exact opposite in that I look grumpy, miserable, and if I do smile it looks really painful and uncomfortable like it is not natural.

+1. I was trying to find the right words, but you hit it on the head.

Niya W
10-26-2011, 11:09 AM
My smile is the same. Thats how people recognize me in boy mode . That and I'm told I don't look a hole lot diff in a boy mode.

minna_xxxx
10-27-2011, 05:31 AM
I smile more, and my smile is different. My male smile is wide and mostly using only my mouth. My female smile uses many more muscles in my face. The smile starts from my eyes, my cheeks are involved in smiling and my mouth stays narrower.

Tina P Hose
11-05-2011, 06:12 PM
In my gurl photos, I seem to smile more, because I am happy to be dressed. In my real role as a male, I am trying to smile more. What the heck I have a job, health insurance, a place to live, great pets, a good sense of humor, I am a good person, friends atleast at work that like me....and I know that as soon as I get home I can dress. :)

Jilmac
11-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Nothing short of plastic surgery could make my puss look more feminine.

Risque_Christine
11-05-2011, 11:31 PM
I hardly smile at all in drab mode. But, as my favorite transformation artist was quick to say "a true lady always smiles" as she cheerfully drilled me in makeup 101 and feminine deportment. The only time my S/O ever found photos of Christine, quite possibly the worst part for her was that Christine was clearly happy in them.
So keep smiling, Cassandra, you may have good reason to be happy.

victoriamwilliams1
11-06-2011, 04:19 AM
I think I look different as well and I even pose differently:) Plus I smile more as Victoria:)

noeleena
11-06-2011, 06:49 AM
Hi,

I was known as the kid who was allways smiling well now thats not a boy thing now is it, i was pretty much a happy kid. yet was i a boy, not really so just the same now the one who smiles alot ,

Tho i did pull off one day as i was expected to be dressed in a certin way & i was not reconised tho for myself to keep a stright face was pretty hard to do i allmost got away with it . till i smiled & that was my downfall. stood up in front of 80 to 90 people & no one knew me & i sat down with our group in the seats just for the group. some thought why was i there i was a stranger to them , till i said im a Waimo girl , then it clicked. that was so funny & i thought every one there who knew me would know me. not so .
Now of cause im to well known so cant hide .so i quess i did do a good job of clothes hair = wig & make up.

Mind you now people coming up behind me know who i am. stages we go through i guess .

...noeleena...