PDA

View Full Version : I have shaved legs again

susangirl
10-09-2011, 10:54 PM
I know there has been a lot of shaved leg discussion lately. I normally shave my legs once the weather gets cold and have hairy legs during the warmer months. After reading the many post I went ahead a slicked them up today. Now I don't have to wear two pair or stockings or pantyhose. I have nice legs ( been told ) and am sitting hear in a pair of light tan sheer pantyhose and pumps thinking of my night out in Atlanta tomorrow. fffeeeeeelllssss so good!!! I might not be able to sleep tonight in anticipation. Anyone up for a night out in Atlanta.

Toni Citara
10-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Shaving legs is such an amazing thing, and many CDers do it during the winter months because they don't have to risk exposure from wearing shorts.

Katie Sophie
10-09-2011, 11:21 PM
I recently used an epilator (the rotating head of tweezers) and here are my legs... and I just LOVE the feel!

Donna1
10-10-2011, 02:45 AM
I shave my legs full time, and I love it!!!!!

hsv_phguy
10-10-2011, 02:49 AM
Which epilator do you have? I bought a $25 Remington model just to see if I could take doing it. I decidedly can and am now in the market for a better model with more features.

Cally
10-10-2011, 02:50 AM
There is nothing quite like the feel of freshly de-haired legs and that's why I'm now keeping them that way full time. I used to only do it during winter for a few months, but this year, what the heck?
And besides, I doubt anyone else really cares about the length of hairs on my legs apart from me.

Gaby2
10-10-2011, 03:36 AM
Hi Susan!
My maiden leg-shave is over a week old... but I'm still (almost ridiculously) euphoric about it.

I don't know why I'm always such a chicken, lacking that ounce of "courage", when it comes to CDing.
:doh:My SO just did it for me... no messing around... typical... girls will be girls!
My beating around the bush (to coin a phrase) constantly frustrates her!

Mind you, my leg-hair had become a little darker in the last six months...
I can't help feeling that my body was trying to give me that extra push after I had managed to (and continue to) banish hair from the my top-half...:o

Somehow, I can't help feeling a little jealous of the Tin Man...:)
Gaby:rose2:

erickka
10-10-2011, 05:14 AM
It's getting near time for me too! I can't wait!!