PDA

View Full Version : Worst Thing About Mondays...

Toni Citara
10-09-2011, 11:28 PM
I've really grown to loathe Mondays because it is the end of my femme time. All weekend I can live my life in a skirt, but come Monday, it is back to the drab suit of corporate work. Sigh... someday it will be acceptable for men to have the same ability to wear what they want just like women have the same ability to dress as they will for work.

Diana Bain
10-10-2011, 12:05 AM
Sigh... someday it will be acceptable for men to have the same ability to wear what they want just like women have the same ability to dress as they will for work. and the pigs will be flying when???? lol

Stephanie47
10-10-2011, 01:22 AM
I loathe Friday afternoons because I have to put away my dresses and slips that I have worn since Monday! It's the end of en femme time until Monday morning! Ugh!

Kate Simmons
10-10-2011, 05:36 AM
We can wear what we want to when we want to now, if we are prepared to deal with the "fall out" that is.:battingeyelashes::)

Kittyagain
10-10-2011, 05:57 AM
The nudist have the same argument. Not sure I would ever be ready for that. There are a lot of people I would not like to see naked whether male and female. I think we should always flip the coin to see what it looks like on the other side.

Still, there are a lot of ladies here that go out. I have great respect for them and their commitment.
Kitty

Karren H
10-10-2011, 06:07 AM
Life sucks.... Then you die.... At least you have weekends enfemme.... SIGH

Angela2me
10-10-2011, 06:12 AM
Kitty
Not sure that I see the comparison between choosing different styles, colours and cuts of clothing and nudity.
Toni
I agree with you so much. someday.......

Angela

Kittyagain
10-10-2011, 06:25 AM
Kitty
Not sure that I see the comparison between choosing different styles, colours and cuts of clothing and nudity.
Toni
I agree with you so much. someday.......

Angela

Angela, ya I could posted that better. The point being, I try not to criticize how others see things since I have my own prestigious.

Kitty

Trish
10-10-2011, 06:35 AM
One of the benefits of retirement.

StaceyJane
10-10-2011, 07:41 AM
I'm just the opposite because I work weekends so Monday and Tuesday are my days to get out.

Toni Citara
10-10-2011, 08:42 AM
It is the "fall out" that is problematic.

We can wear what we want to when we want to now, if we are prepared to deal with the "fall out" that is.:battingeyelashes::)

Tina B.
10-10-2011, 08:45 AM
It is the "fall out" that is problematic.

That's the same thing women said, when some of them started wearing pants in public, I'd bet!
Tina B.