PDA

View Full Version : My wife surprises me yet again....

kimmy p
10-10-2011, 06:25 AM
she is very supportive of me and my preferences in clothing. But she does not want it generally known, both for personal, and professional reasons. So when she noticed that a local photography studio happens to offering Halloween costume pictures on the same day as the party we are attending, for a charity, she suggested that we dress early and have professional photos taken of our costumes....:D Wow! Even I am a bit nervous about this years costume,,, it's a mix between Goth, Lolita/Anime, and Dominatrix.... It'll be fun for the party we are going to but I am certain to gather a LOT of attention at three o'clock in the afternoon. BUT,,,, I have never had a professional photo taken of me fem. I certainly intend to do so now. Only question is..... do I take the riding crop with me for the photo?????:devil:

DAVIDA
10-10-2011, 06:28 AM
You aren't completely dressed until you have all of the accessories!:heehee:

linda allen
10-10-2011, 08:22 AM
It's Halloween so you'll be fine in costume. Take everything with you. Have a ball.

Joanna41
10-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Yep...take it all!

Joanna

Stephanie47
10-10-2011, 10:58 AM
Forget the riding crop and get a bull whip! :)

Brenda456
10-10-2011, 11:03 AM
Sound like fun. Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize!

Maria Ann
10-10-2011, 03:53 PM
I would have to agree, take your crop with you. I would also like to say that you are extremely lucky to have a spouse that supports you in this.

Cynthia Anne
10-10-2011, 06:09 PM
I agree with Stephani! Take the bull whip! 'Cause I take no bull off no one!!:D:hugs:

CaitlynRenee
10-10-2011, 09:47 PM
:heehee:
Only question is..... do I take the riding crop with me for the photo?????:devil:

OOoooooooo.................. Sticks and stones can break my bones..............but whips and chains??.......................Oh how they do excite me..............