PDA

View Full Version : Got Paid Back Today

Kittyagain
10-10-2011, 01:44 PM
I went all-in today. The full Kitty.

Make-up, tried on three different outfits to get the right look, pantyhose, best jewelry, worked on my hair till it was perfect. and the shoes off and on with different ones till I had the look I wanted.

My wife walked in the door and asked why the garbage can was not in from the street. Not, you are so cute. No, you nailed the look. Not a single word about the effort.

It hurt.

I know I have failed in the past to tell her how beautiful she was after she went to a great deal to look wonderful.

Now I have gotten paid back.

I hope this has not happened to y'all.

Kitty

Danielle_cder
10-10-2011, 01:47 PM
been there for sure girl, except was with cleaning the house. Spend all day getting done up and all she can see/worry about is the fact that the dishes arent done. argh.

challenges lol

*Vanessa*
10-10-2011, 01:49 PM
I daknow dear, maybe I would have taken the trash out dresses like that. Don't want to waste a glance from the neighours or postman.

Karren H
10-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Apparently you are not doing your share of the work in this relationship... So she feels... Better shape up else she will start putting the garbage out and things from your wardrobe may go mia! Lol. Or worse. You may get kicked to the curb for that cute new neighbor who always has his trash out on time! :)

Sandra
10-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Maybe she felt she didn't need to say anything about how you looked, just because she didn't comment doesn't mean she didn't notice.

kimdl93
10-10-2011, 02:44 PM
Serves you right - get the chores done first ;)

*Vanessa*
10-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Well Kitty
Apparently from these comments there really is no excuse to get those chores done... :)

vetobob9
10-10-2011, 03:01 PM
I went all-in today. The full Kitty.

Make-up, tried on three different outfits to get the right look, pantyhose, best jewelry, worked on my hair till it was perfect. and the shoes off and on with different ones till I had the look I wanted.

My wife walked in the door and asked why the garbage can was not in from the street. Not, you are so cute. No, you nailed the look. Not a single word about the effort.

It hurt.

I know I have failed in the past to tell her how beautiful she was after she went to a great deal to look wonderful.

Now I have gotten paid back.

I hope this has not happened to y'all.

Kitty

Tell me if I got this straight. You neglected your chores to do dress up? Your wife calls you on it. And you think you are being paid back for something you did or didn't do in the past?

My personal opinion, if this is true, is that a CD should always make sure that they do not forget their responsibilities at work and home, in their eagerness to play dress up. I am sure that there are plenty of CD's who have been so eager to play dress up that they completely forgot about mundane tasks such as taking out the trash or bringing in a trash can, or fixing the car so it is safe to drive or fixing the leaking faucet.
But if you cleaned most of the house and yard, then it should be forgivable that you forgot one small task.

NicoleScott
10-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Maybe you're reading something into the question that wasn't there. It's a direct question: "Why didn't you........?" So answer it directly: "Because I was busy trying on different outfits."

"Honey, you look great today."
"Oh, so I looked like crap yesterday?"

BRANDYJ
10-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Seems we are never happy. Do you realize just how many there are here that would just love to be allowed to dress in front of their wives? One of the best things is your being dressed did not bother your wife at all. What bothered her is that you did not take the trash cans back in as you know you should have. I'd worry more about pleasing her then I would about getting a compliment. The crossdressing is your thing,not hers. So don't expect a compliment every time you think you look good. You may look good to you, but maybe not to her. It would not be a big deal to me. The big deal to me is that she acts very normal or as if I am still her SO regardless of how I'm dressed. So why not just appreciate that she is OK or more then just OK with your dressing. Don't expect compliments. If they are given, show her your appreciation in saying so. But this is not a tit for tat exchange for you missing to compliment her at times.
Make her happy in yoyur everyday chores around the house and don't worry about compliments. Be thankful for her and all she gives to you in acceptance. Just my thoughts. Sure compliments are nice, but not that important to me at all. Her acceptance, tolerance, love and understanding mean so much more.

Kittyagain
10-10-2011, 04:07 PM
I messed up on my post since so many thought I had not finished all of my task. I had, even did more.

I was posting that I probably in the past missed a chance to notice her efforts to be more beautiful because I was too busy at something else. She did the same thing to me. She was very busy today. The trash can at the street is just a matter of timing and she was just asking why, no big deal.

I am sure it hurt her in the past the same way it did me today.

Sorry I miss led y'all.

Kitty

Debra Russell
10-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Well I don't think our wife's are obligated to tell us how nice we look when we dress - if they do their being nice -- after all, we are men playing at being pretty. I always think it's nice if my wife thinks I look good in male mode - as en femm -- well if she doesn't say "that's about enough of that, go change" I'll take it as a compliment......................Debra

Cynthia Anne
10-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Lessons in life can be hard! When you fall get back on and try again! Hugs!!!

Eryn
10-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Considering that often this situation is reversed, where the wife puts a lot of effort into primping and the husband doesn't notice, I'd say that you're having the Real Life Experience. :)

Kittyagain
10-11-2011, 07:00 AM
Debra, it suddenly made me feel very silly standing there all dressed up. I could not wait to wash the makeup off. What a waist of time all of this dressing is in our lives.

I thought I was moving forward but now I realize I am going down the wrong path.

Sophie86
10-11-2011, 07:25 AM
I thought I was moving forward but now I realize I am going down the wrong path.

Because there are other things you value more than looking pretty on occasion?

It's your life. You have to pick the things that matter to you--the things you want to have, the things you want to experience. If you feel that you're missing out on something more important, then set the crossdressing aside. Just be sure that it's more important to you.

I was outside in the dark this morning dragging the garbage can up to the road, because I forgot to do it last night. No big deal.

jillleanne
10-11-2011, 07:37 AM
Kitty, don't be hard on yourself. Take it as constructive criticism and learn from it. I compliment my s/o daily and give her a little kiss at least 3 times a day telling her I love her. Her responses are different depending on how she is feeling but I know she appreciates it even if she says nothing. Women like to be pampered just like we do and it costs nothing to be nice to someone. I get less compliments than I give and that's ok with me. If I feel I need a compliment, I simply ask her how I look or ask her how something looks on me. I find women judge our looks without saying anything to us unless we ask. Every once in a while my s/o will offer a compliment for no reason and that makes me feel great inside. As for the trash can? Just say, " Oh my, I forgot, silly me. I'll go do it now. Must have slipped my mind. How was your day at work?"