PDA

View Full Version : Does your handwriting change while dressed enfemme?

bredalee25
10-11-2011, 08:23 PM
I asked this a while back thought i'd ask again of the newer members.
I notice a difference in my penmanship when dressed. My letters are more readable as aposed to sloppy in guy mode.

AllieSF
10-11-2011, 08:31 PM
No, I still have my erratic style no matter how dressed. Actually, it might be worse as a woman because I never seem to have a good position to write down contact info when out.

Cynthia Anne
10-11-2011, 10:20 PM
I'm still the same lefty I've always been! Hugs!

Toni Citara
10-11-2011, 10:48 PM
NO.

Same angry slashy lines that look like a meth-head physician's signature since I was 17.

marny
10-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Yes. My hand is bad,ty keyboards. Good news is my signature is unique

Tara D. Rose
10-11-2011, 11:49 PM
yes mine does. For I can wright backwards and forwards, lefthand and right hand. I can wright my whole name from the last letter to the first letter of my whole name, starting with the last letter and then going from right to the left and then finish it up with the first letter of my first name, but when it is done, you can't tell any difference from which way I wrote it. When in Tara mode, I can wright a short note to my wife saying, I love you sweetheart, we had a good time last night, wasn't it so good?. But she could put it in the mirror and it would look like this:

?good ti t'nsaw,thgin tsal emit doog a dah ew, traehteews uoy evol I

I can have a pen in my right hand and one in my left hand, in my right hand, I can wright left to right and at the exact same time with my left hand, wright from right to left and wright the same thing simutanously. And what I wrote with my left hand can then be put in the mirror and it's like a negative of what I wrote with my right hand. I can wright backwards. I can read backwards.

is it a gift or a problem?

I find it to be more of a problem than a gift or talent, for in my work, for far too often, when I need to type 157.65 I will so many time wright 56.751. I can set across a table from someone and can take my right hand and starting from my right and my friend across the table and wright a note from his left and wright upsidedown and backwards to me, but to the person across the table it goes from his left to his right and all letters are all straight up for him or her to read.
is it a gift, or a talent, or is it a problem??

araT..........tcepseR dna evoL

*Vanessa*
10-12-2011, 12:07 AM
Ya I think it does. My nails click loader I think. The thing that freaks me out is my inner voice. Why I communicate here my inner voice is all fem. Oh, except that time when MeanME had to straighten out that person for a real rude comment they made to me. I was all macho then, ya know gotta protect my girls and all. ;)

PS: wow - Tara-mxy that is crazy !

eluuzion
10-12-2011, 01:58 AM
No such luck.

Unfortunately signatures/handwriting is similar to fingerprints.

I write my child support checks to my ex when I am dressed, hoping that the signature might have changed, which will cause the bank to refuse to cash it for her. No luck so far. :heehee:

:love:

suzy1
10-12-2011, 02:07 AM
I don’t think it’s my handwriting that changes. What I write however is influenced by my feminine side. And I think that’s nice.

SUZY

SmileS12
10-12-2011, 04:26 AM
Wow! I'm a southpaw. I've heard someone else say they were a southpaw also. Here I thought we were few in numbers, didn't realize we were all CD's. <-------attempt to be cute.
Well maybe it is because we are actually always in our right mind. I've never thought about that while enfemme, so I don't rightly know. Maybe I should test it today, and if I do, I'll re-post.

Jillian Faith
10-12-2011, 05:29 AM
Nope I have the same chicken scratch regardless of what gender I am presenting in.

Karren H
10-12-2011, 06:03 AM
Of coarse.... Along with my IQ going up.... reading faster... Doing better on tests.... Damn... I could have been valedictorian of my class if I had only work a dress in school!! Lol.

I don't write much and never write enfemme... Too busy shopping.

kimdl93
10-12-2011, 12:24 PM
hard to answer, My signature is, but my handwriting quickly deteriorates as I write anything longer than a postcard. Some years ago, I'd applied for a job and since my name is Kim, and my signature "seemed feminine" my future employer assumed I was a woman. She was a bit surprised when I spoke to her over the phone for the first time! If I'd been thinking clearly, I would have gone with her mistaken assumption. I could have worked all those years en femme!

kristinacd55
10-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Hmm....if I wrote letters perhaps I would notice! All I do is type on a keyboard! When I do write, it's like a doctor's anyway so you can't read it :)

kymmieLorain
10-12-2011, 06:30 PM
nope my chicken scratch is always the same unreadable. LOL

Kymmie

HayleyGG
10-14-2011, 05:57 AM
I write my child support checks to my ex when I am dressed, hoping that the signature might have changed, which will cause the bank to refuse to cash it for her. No luck so far. :heehee:

:love:

That. Is. Awesome. Hahaha.

Kate Simmons
10-14-2011, 06:07 AM
Nope, actually mine is worse.:heehee:

jillleanne
10-14-2011, 07:29 AM
I asked this a while back thought i'd ask again of the newer members.
I notice a difference in my penmanship when dressed. My letters are more readable as aposed to sloppy in guy mode.

Nope, both look like shit, er, a doctor's prescription type penmanship. Generally, all I ever write anymore anyway is my signature on the visa slip at the dress shop.
( wink wink)

suchacutie
10-14-2011, 07:42 AM
Since my male side is mainly right-handed and Tina is mainly left handed, my writing changes completely!

Sarah V
10-23-2011, 08:32 AM
God No! My hand writing stinks no matter if I am enfemme or not. Never did well with it and I speed print very well. Thank goodness for having very good keyboarding skills.

TxKimberly
10-23-2011, 08:33 AM
Nope - my hand writing sucks no matter what I'm dressed like!

Cheryl T
10-23-2011, 09:27 AM
Not for me...I've been told I have feminine handwriting as a male.
I think this is a result of my upbringing. In school I would make my letters too large and be told to make them smaller. I would make them smaller and be told they were too small...gee make up their minds already. So when I began dressing I wanted my handwriting to reflect how I felt and voila...there is my feminine script. It's the right size, it's legible and it's me.

SarahLynn
10-23-2011, 10:09 AM
Tera i've known a few people who have this ability, I'm jeleous of them. I do believe you write not wright.

There are some things i can do right handed, some things i can do left handed and some things it doesn't matter which hand i use to do them. Often i can't do anything worth a damn regardless of which hand i'm using.

As a rule my hand writing is better the more i do until that point when my eyes start to go fuzzy from to much reading.

SarahLynn