PDA

View Full Version : Outside for the first time

Michelle Crossfire
10-12-2011, 12:20 AM
The weather was pleasant tonight, so me and my wife went for a walk in a part of town that does not see much traffic and is all residential. I don't know anyone over there and no one knows me. I was dressed in a white and black blouse, black skirt, new long wig and 4" inch heels. Full makeup, black hoop earrings, and two rings, one on each ring finger. This was part her idea and part mine. A little nervewracking, but not much. We drove to the part of town and parked, and went for a walk, approximately 1/2 to 1 mile in length. It was the first time out fully dressed in any capacity. My wife was somewhat reserved about it, but once we got walking, were talking about unrelated topics in our lives. I don't own a pair of flats, so used a pair of 4" heels, that for the most part, were OK, except my legs felt like i had just got done weightlifting on my calves and thighs. There were one car that came by, but did not see us, and one person who came out of his house, but did not say anything and eventually disappeared. We were aware he was there and watched out of the corner of our eyes. Made me a bit nervous considering it was the first time out, but everything turned out OK.

susangirl
10-12-2011, 12:56 AM
Great for you. Feels good doesn't it. I'm sitting in a bar right now and wouldn't trade being out as Susan for much. Keep going out and pushing your limits and before long you could sitting at the bar on a stool with your legs crossed showing off a little lacy stocking tops from under your dress. The wish you the best.

Cynthia Anne
10-12-2011, 06:56 AM
How cool! Life is great when you have an SO to share it with! It's all down hill from there! Hugs!

linda allen
10-12-2011, 07:14 AM
That's really great that your wife is OK with it and even goes out with you. Two women walking won't attract near as much attention as one woman walking alone, especially in high heels.

I would suggest some better "walking shoes". Look at what other women wear and copy them.

Daphne Renee
10-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Thats great. Glad you had such a good time.

jillleanne
10-12-2011, 07:52 AM
That's really great that your wife is OK with it and even goes out with you. Two women walking won't attract near as much attention as one woman walking alone, especially in high heels.

I would suggest some better "walking shoes". Look at what other women wear and copy them.

As Linda says, get some better walking shoes. I understand the want to wear 4" heels, but how many women walk by your house daily in 4" heels? Save them for the mall or box store, church, etc. your feet will appreciate it and the nervousness will go away when out knowing the shoes are not drawing attention to you. No matter what however, so glad you had a hoot out with your s/o. That's the way it should be. Stay at it and soon it will become second nature to you and you will be venturing out shopping on your own.