PDA

View Full Version : Jean slipped up and outed me!

DAVIDA
10-12-2011, 04:32 AM
Jean told me yesterday that she was talking with a very good friend of hers at work. She is a teacher and her friend is the librarian.
Well, during their conversation, Jean said that she was telling the friend about me loosing a lot of weight. She said that she wasn't thinking and said that I willo need to buy new skirts!:eek:
She then had to say something. She told the friend that I am a crossdresser.
The friend just said, "so".
Jean has always told everyone that I buy her clothes for her. She is one of, if not the best dressed person at her school.:D
The friend then said, "That explains a lot!"

Has anyone else been outed by accident like that?:heehee:
I am no where near the closet anymore. It isn't something that we go around and just tell.
I just want to make it clear that I was not and I am not upset at Jean.
She is my lifeforce.:o

Jonianne
10-12-2011, 05:11 AM
That's neat! It's always feels so good when others know and you (and they) don't see it as any big deal.

Suzie S.
10-12-2011, 05:18 AM
Oooops! :heehee: Well it sure sounds like an innocent slip-up with no bad repurcussions. No harm no foul on Jean's part then. :heehee: I'm glad her friend was accepting about it. :thumbsup: Also glad it didn't upset you Davida, things happen and life goes on. :D Sometimes it's all in our heads. :hugs:

Jillian Faith
10-12-2011, 05:26 AM
Not yet. but if it does happen I hope the response is similar to Jean's librarian friend!

Raychel
10-12-2011, 05:34 AM
It is true, Most of the times the hang ups are in our heads. Jean is a great person, and my guess is that her friends would be good people too.

Never had an accident like that as far as I know, At least I haven't been told about it.

lauraabdl
10-12-2011, 05:39 AM
Well I made the mistake of trusting a older woman that I was supposed to be friends with and she told me she was alright with me being a crossdresser. We actually went out together dressed on several trips. Then I find out that she is basically telling everyone in the RV Park where I used to live all about me and my Private life. Since then my best friend and park owner has not talked to me and does't want to see me anymore. All the so called friends and aquantinces I had there are talking behind my back and picking on the park owner, saying wheres your girlfriend or that gay freak. This has cost me a lot of work at the park, I'm so upset I can't see straight, and I haven't talked to the woman since.:sad:

Cynthia Anne
10-12-2011, 06:49 AM
Nice little story! If all ''outed'' went that smoothe then it would be a perfect world! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

DAVIDA
10-12-2011, 06:50 AM
Well, I guess that I will find out what she thinks. We are going to dinner with her this evening.:heehee:
Not a problem. I think that I will take some pictures to show.:D

marlaNYC
10-12-2011, 06:55 AM
:) i'd actually welcome that! it would make a change from me occasionally accidentally outing myself lol. it sounds as though you and she are in such a natural state of being that it didn't even cross her mind to stop and think! wonderful.

DAVIDA
10-12-2011, 07:01 AM
Hi Marla!
And welcome to the forum.:thumbsup:
I guess that you are right. I am dressed most of the time now. If I am at home, then I am dressed.:D
If I don't have something on, which doesn't happen often, Jean asks if there is something wrong.
I definately hit the crossdresser's lotto with her.:o

Tina B.
10-12-2011, 07:57 AM
Girl, with the weight you have lost, let them talk, all they can say is your looking good! Love the new Avatar.
Tina B.

Carol A
10-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Oh yes I have been outed by my wife to our daughter ,as one day out of the blue she just told her. Now one night after a few beers my daughter ask me plain and simple up front, I answer yes. All my daughter ask was "daddy are you happyer", that's all that counts. Nothing to this day has ever been said again.

Leslie Langford
10-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Well, I guess that I will find out what she thinks. We are going to dinner with her this evening.:heehee:
Not a problem. I think that I will take some pictures to show.:D

Why not forget the pictures altogether and just go out to dinner en femme? Sounds like the cat is already out of the bag, so why still be so coy? Wouldn't hurt to drop a couple of hints beforehand, though - just to test the waters, and not catch the friend off guard when she does meet Davida for the first time.

DAVIDA
10-12-2011, 09:33 AM
Leslie, that would be nice.:thumbsup:
I don't dress and go out around this city.:sad:
Like I said before, I am not in the closet so to speak, but I don't advertise either.
I don't think that I would be recognized, but Jean sure would be.

I did the surprise option with a good friend of ours. He called to say he was on his way over, and I decided not to change.:heehee:
That was a couple of years ago. He and his wife still visit. Knowing that I will be dressed.:D

Angie G
10-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Hasn't happend yet. And I hope it never will.But it's good your okay with it:hugs:
Angie

Lorileah
10-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Well I made the mistake of trusting a older woman that I was supposed to be friends with and she told me she was alright with me being a crossdresser. We actually went out together dressed on several trips. Then I find out that she is basically telling everyone in the RV Park where I used to live all about me and my Private life. Since then my best friend and park owner has not talked to me and does't want to see me anymore. All the so called friends and aquantinces I had there are talking behind my back and picking on the park owner, saying wheres your girlfriend or that gay freak. This has cost me a lot of work at the park, I'm so upset I can't see straight, and I haven't talked to the woman since.:sad:
I had to quote the whole post because it is pertinent. First, you should discuss your dismay with this woman. She probably thought it was no big deal and was just sharing. The rest of the people you think you have lost, you should talk to, try and find out just why this is a big issue with them. You may be seeing what isn't there. If you are sure they know, then you have nothing to lose just coming clean. If they are true friends they will continue to be, if they just wanted to be friends because of some superficial thing, they need to be cast off anyway.

Davida. I am glad this went your way. My wife told her friends at work. They never changed anything with us and remained good friends. One even admitted her husband dressed.

kimdl93
10-12-2011, 12:19 PM
Jean's little slip up probably won't have any adverse consequences. As her friend said, it explains a lot. I've been waiting for my wife to let this slip, because she's always bragging about me to her gf's ... mostly because I do what's my fair share of household chores.

LeaP
10-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Davida, every time I see the thread title I think it's going to be a story about how your jeans slipped and you were outed by a thong or something!

Lea

PretzelGirl
10-12-2011, 09:55 PM
First, I think that for all but the close-minded minority of people we deal with, we get treated as we treat others.

I don't think that I would be recognized, but Jean sure would be.

I always think that too. I once was outed by my wife because after a couple we knew entered the restaurant we were in, she went over and said "I guess you know now". They said "know what?". Oooops. It then clicked. Two more accepting friends.

But I do understand where you are coming from. It is one of my primary thoughts when going out with her.

BillieJoEllen
10-13-2011, 02:49 PM
My wife outed me to some good friends of ours years ago. We haven't seen or heard from them since. Lucky you.

DAVIDA
10-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Well, we all went to dinner last night.
The friend is comepletly fine with crossdressers.:D
It was just a normal evening.:thumbsup:

Raychel
10-13-2011, 06:13 PM
That is pretty cool Daviad, Congrats on the new friend. :hugs: